• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

@Samakinyemi. U are already a success. Just keep worshiping God 4 d perfection of what He started. U knw our God is a God of perfection.

@ samakinyemi. When God says YES who can say no? Who can shut the doors that the Lord has OPENED? Who is he that decree a thing and it came to pass, when the Lord has NOT Commanded IT? God is with you go and enter thru the doors that God has opened for you and your family! @ Amanor. My broda i rejoice with you once again, Congrats for your visa pickup! How does it feel to have American visa on you hands? To God be the glory! Gudluck and God bless!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ forum members. Guys please i need an advice on certain issues. 1. My 2nl was sent by kcc since 11 feb. But am yet to recieve the letter, do i write now or what? Cos it's about 41 days since it was sent. 2. I have 2 waec results which 1 was in 2001 and has this subjects, Commerce D7, Economics D7, Biology D7, English D7, maths C6, Crk b3 and Govt. C5. And the 2008 is not on certificate yet, but on statement on net. This is the subjects, English B3, Biology B3, Maths B3, Crk C5, Govt Absent, Litrature Absent, Physics F9, Commerce D7, and Economics D7. So my question is, can i submit only the 2001 which is already in certificate. Presently am in my year four in a part time degree program. Which side is the CO likely to ask question from, the waec or my present program?

i miss u guys, i've been busy trying to tidy up my stuff. Forexplace congrats thats is just the beginning of a good thing to come. samakinyemi u are next in line for a miracle.

Kennyeast, u've been so wonderful. God will continue to be with you as u've decided not to leave us.

Bamiyo, April is another month of testimonies, God Has done it already, we just await the days to come for us to collect our pick letters. I wiil be starting the month with unprecedented testimony by the special grace of God. It is well with all us.

i miss u guys, i've been busy trying to tidy up my stuff. Forexplace congrats thats is just the beginning of a good thing to come. samakinyemi u are next in line for a miracle.

Kennyeast, u've been so wonderful. God will continue to be with you as u've decided not to leave us.

Bamiyo, April is another month of testimonies, God Has done it already, we just await the days to come for us to collect our pick letters. I wiil be starting the month with unprecedented testimony by the special grace of God. It is well with all us.

@ forum members. Guys please i need an advice on certain issues. 1. My 2nl was sent by kcc since 11 feb. But am yet to recieve the letter, do i write now or what? Cos it's about 41 days since it was sent. 2. I have 2 waec results which 1 was in 2001 and has this subjects, Commerce D7, Economics D7, Biology D7, English D7, maths C6, Crk b3 and Govt. C5. And the 2008 is not on certificate yet, but on statement on net. This is the subjects, English B3, Biology B3, Maths B3, Crk C5, Govt Absent, Litrature Absent, Physics F9, Commerce D7, and Economics D7. So my question is, can i submit only the 2001 which is already in certificate. Presently am in my year four in a part time degree program. Which side is the CO likely to ask question from, the waec or my present program?

Heavenborn, u are permitted to request 4 the soft copy of ur 2nd NL if after a month from the day it was sent u still did not receive it,
remember u need atleast 4 credit to gain admission into a nigerian university, and in ur 2001, u don't av upto dat, to me i think the one of 2008 will do, that means u must tell them dat ur highest qualification is wasc. if u decide to use dat, just buy a scratch card, go online check and print the result out, make photocopy, then attach the card to the one u printed, thats wat i used. gudluck. others may have better options

welcome home Bola.

Well well well, i must say that these is the right forum where u hear of visa visa visa,i am happy 4 every DV 2011 applicants in the house that have gotten their visa n the 1 that re yet to go 4 their interviews that ur interviews ll be as simple as 1 + 1.I'm DV 2012 expectant in the house.Pls DV 2011 applicants pray 4 ur fellow DV 2012 expectants as fellow NAIJA we need ur prayers,ROYALTUNDE,VICTOR-FEDEL n AREKEE.Once again congratulation to those DV 2011 applicants who has gotten their visa n to the 1 abt to go their interviews that u all ll get ur own visa too IJN.One luv NAIJA.

THE POWER OF THE VISA IN D PALM OF MY HAND!!!! finally i've succesfully picked up my visa ahh Baba u 2 much...congrats 2 dose u hv had succesful interview nd also picked up their visa...more success stories re on the way ...BABA God would see us 2 the end...IJN

Congratulations Amanor!!!!!

We are wishing everyone on this forum success in all we lay our hands upon in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come tomorrow,i will be holding my VISA at my hands too in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Samakinyemi,

Your interview tomorrow is already a success in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!

Go and get ur visa in Jesus name,AMEN

U will find the favour of God in the face of the CO tomorrow in Jesus name and VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

To all still awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,we decree that the favour of God will follow u to the interview room and grant you ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum and forevermore in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Amanor!!!!!

We are wishing everyone on this forum success in all we lay our hands upon in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come tomorrow,i will be holding my VISA at my hands too in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Samakinyemi,

Your interview tomorrow is already a success in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!

Go and get ur visa in Jesus name,AMEN

U will find the favour of God in the face of the CO tomorrow in Jesus name and VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

To all still awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,we decree that the favour of God will follow u to the interview room and grant you ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum and forevermore in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes o stonesanjay anytin we lay our hands on shall be a success...stonesanjay u wud hold ur visa 2morrow...all dose going 4 their interview i d remaining part of dis month and d next shall all be favoured in jesus name,all dose still waiting 2 be current shall be current in jesus name...and for dose of us making preparations 2 travel myself, select,kennyeast our God Almighty shall give us a speedy preparation in jesus name...and our fellow dv2012 expectant u all shall celebrate on d 1st of may IJN....

there was a winner here who is Nigerian but her notification letter had the country as Niue. Has she gone for interview yet? I would very much like to know what happened in her case, I really really hope the officers see the honest mistake and try to help her.

@ Kennyeast, Amanor and others with their visa. My brodas how una dey? And hope u guyz are getting ready to fly to the promised land? @ samakinyemi. I wish u and ur family all the best! Go and succeed IJN! Gudluck and God bless!

@ Kennyeast, Amanor and others with their visa. My brodas how una dey? And hope u guyz are getting ready to fly to the promised land? @ samakinyemi. I wish u and ur family all the best! Go and succeed IJN! Gudluck and God bless!

my brother i dey, still trying to put some other things in place b4 jettin out, in short i'll wait 4 u.lol... gudluck my bro.

there was a winner here who is Nigerian but her notification letter had the country as Niue. Has she gone for interview yet? I would very much like to know what happened in her case, I really really hope the officers see the honest mistake and try to help her.

never head of this b4, so wats up wit u?

@ kennyeast. Ken thanks for waiting for a broda. By God's grace i will be jetting out by the end of May or first week of June. The both of us will be onboard 2gether IJN!! Lol! @ samakinyemi. Sam we are still waiting for your success/experience! When are u going for ur visa pickup?

Last edited by a moderator:
never head of this b4, so wats up wit u?

I heard it and do not know what happened since. Even Last year, someone requested I play with that country for him because fewer people apply from there. I think just 4 got it from Seychelles in the 2011 edition.But I think u have to acquire that country's nationality first before approaching the US Embassy there if you won oh.

I am so excited to come across this wonderful forum,
you guys are doing a great job here. Thumb up.
I friend of mine won the lottery 2011,
pls i have some questions to ask this honourable house
and they are as follows;
1, he applied for student visa sometimes in 2007 and was denied
as a result of not having sat and toefl then
and the question is can he mention it to the co
that he has been denied a visa before?
2, the age on his passport is different on the nl can he proceed
to the embassy with that?
3, once you have confirmation notification during lottery
period does that means your photo specification
requirement is correct cos i was made to understand
that some forms are not selected as a result
of these aside from double entry.
Urgent reponse is needed from the house (kennyeast, stonejay, amanor).