• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

it is GOD

@obama, just last ferdii said its forexpalace's experience u shuld be xpectin. I posted mine the day i had my interview. 1luv
am so sorry for posting my interview late . i hope my apology is accepted .
We got into the embassy @ exactly 7:00 am and by 7:30 i was called to window 9 by a white chubby guy with beards .After concluding th swaering rites the following discussion ensued.
CO; what school did you finish from
ME; i told him
CO; what did you study
ME; marketing
CO: what degree were you studying for
ME; national diploma
CO ; were you at work on Friday ?
ME; yes
CO ; what did you do
ME; i went out looking for new clients fro our company and also introduced our new product to our existing clients .
CO; how many order did you get ?
ME; 40
CO ; do you have any intention of getting married soon ?
ME; no
CO; [typing] looking up he said pointing to a paper go to this address on this day and pick up your visa . Welcome to the united states .

MY people this was how it went . I thank you all for all the encouragement . i am praying for all those going for theirs this month that their chat will be much easier than mine . for those waiting for 2nd NL they will get IJN .FOR dv2012 expectant , all their expectations will be met IJN.Once again i thank everyone in the house may the lord bless us all. Amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST,

Please I need your prayer,my wife just traveled today and their Bus had an accident on the road;some people died but the good Lord saved her and she is now receiving treatment in the Hospital.

Please fellow members,help me remember her in prayer that the good Lord should be with her and grant her better recovery without any damage to her in Jesus name,AMEN.

the lord will always protect his own and you are no exception .it is well wit your wife IJN.

Congratulations forexpalace on your successful interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Good Lord will continue doing greater things on this forum in JESUS NAME,amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olawunmi pls as matter of urgency can tell me what you used to apply for ssn and how many days did it to receive it[/QUOTALL

All what you need is your passport after they might stamp it at the port of entry as a permanent immigrant, you then proceed to social security administration office to apply, it take less than two weeks for them to mail it to your permanent residence address.

Note: it is better to do it in the state you intend to leave permanently for it not to take time, if not it can take more than a month or more.

Best of luck to you all.

We got into the embassy @ exactly 7:00 am and by 7:30 i was called to window 9 by a white chubby guy with beards .After concluding th swaering rites the following discussion ensued.
ME; i told him
CO; what did you study
ME; marketing
ME; national diploma
ME; yes
CO ; what did you do
ME; i went out looking for new clients fro our company and also introduced our new product to our existing clients .
ME; 40
ME; no
CO; [typing] looking up he said pointing to a paper go to this address on this day and pick up your visa . Welcome to the united states .

MY people this was how it went . I thank you all for all the encouragement . i am praying for all those going for theirs this month that their chat will be much easier than mine . for those waiting for 2nd NL they will get IJN .FOR dv2012 expectant , all their expectations will be met IJN.Once again i thank everyone in the house may the lord bless us all. Amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats forexpalace! God has done it again for us, cos any time one of us gets a visa pickup slip we all rejoices as this gives us more confidence that ours will not be different. For we know He would do it speedly and that is what He has done for you. Am sure the time you spent with the CO is less than a minute, ours will be less IJN. We give all the glory and thanks to God for what He has done for our members in this forum. Gudluck and God bless!

olawunmi pls as matter of urgency can tell me what you used to apply for ssn and how many days did it to receive it[/QUOTALL

All what you need is your passport after they might stamp it at the port of entry as a permanent immigrant, you then proceed to social security administration office to apply, it take less than two weeks for them to mail it to your permanent residence address.

Note: it is better to do it in the state you intend to leave permanently for it not to take time, if not it can take more than a month or more.

Thanks bro your info is very useful as am typing this wright infront of the ssn administration office
Best of luck to you all.

Bamiyo na me feel u pass, i never knew u are a she o, i think we shuld start indicating our gender or wat do u think, those in support shuld say yea and those against say nay.lol

Yes o! @ Kennyeast,I am a she according to waffi style. My husband is the principal applicant and we have three kids. Please tell me more about the hotel u mentioned. We live in Lagos but very far from Eleke Crescent. So we intend to stay at a hotel close by as my husband cannot drive in the dark. Take care.

Forexpalace i rejoice with you once again i say congratulation
my expectation is high as my family is next on Thursday.House pls pray for my success.

Hi mates. I just had a quick question about the visa interview documents. For the criminal records, are the records required to be in a sealed envolope provided by the law enforcement which made published your criminal record? Cz I just received my criminal records from FBI and It is sealed, but I really wanna know whether it is a criminal record or somethibg else. So will it be fine if I opne it to check what is inside it? Thanks alot mates. I will appreciate your help

ME; i told him
CO; what did you study
ME; marketing
ME; national diploma
ME; yes
CO ; what did you do
ME; 40
ME; no

congratuations! U self no fit marry anyone so soon.Hahha!

my expectation is high as my family is next on Thursday.House pls pray for my success.
the BIG GOD that did mine will perfect your own and that of everybody in this forum IJN. AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lord that was,his and forevermore will grant u favour in the face of the consular officers come Thursday and you shall celebrate on this forum for your VISA BREAKTHROUGH in Jesus name.

Our God is ever faithful and is always with us on this forum.Go there on Thursday and get you VISA in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FAVOUR OF GOD shall not depart from us ALL on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN.

To ALL still awaiting interviews this month,coming next months,the good Lord shall continue to be with them ALL and grant each and everyone of them VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THURSDAY SHALL BE DOUBLE CELEBRATIONS ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

As I will be collecting our VISAS (myself and my wife) come this Thursday so you will be having successful interview in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The God has already perfected all that concerns you come Thursday,24th March 2011 and you shall find favour in the face of the CO in Jesus name,AMEN.

samakinyemi,as soon as you get to the Embassy,just be praising God withing ur heart without any distraction for successful interview before the interview started.

The God that we serve will go with YOU and fulfill ur heart desires in Jesus name,AMEN.

THURSDAY SHALL BE DOUBLE CELEBRATIONS ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

As I will be collecting our VISAS (myself and my wife) come this Thursday so you will be having successful interview in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The God has already perfected all that concerns you come Thursday,24th March 2011 and you shall find favour in the face of the CO in Jesus name,AMEN.

samakinyemi,as soon as you get to the Embassy,just be praising God withing ur heart without any distraction for successful interview before the interview started.

The God that we serve will go with YOU and fulfill ur heart desires in Jesus name,AMEN.

DEAR ALL,

I thank you ALL for your consistent prayers concerning me and the my wife,may the good Lord continue to be with u all and grant u all your heart desires in Jesus name,AMEN.

My wife is feeling better now.Glory be to God and shame unto the devil for he has completely LOST the battle again and will never re-appear in my life in Jesus name "as it is written in the book of NAHUM 1 vrs 9 which says AFFLICTIONS SHALL NEVER RISE UP AGAIN THE SECOND TIME",AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To ALL awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,the favour of God shall continue to rest upon u all in Jesus name,AMEN.

VISA BREAKTHROUGH GALLOOOORE ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME,AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Yes o! @ Kennyeast,I am a she according to waffi style. My husband is the principal applicant and we have three kids. Please tell me more about the hotel u mentioned. We live in Lagos but very far from Eleke Crescent. So we intend to stay at a hotel close by as my husband cannot drive in the dark. Take care.

"We
lodged at famoss hotel, Odo street
at obalende about 20mins walk if
u want 2 trek 2 checking point/
napex (2nd gate of embassy)bike
is n100, bus n50. The hotel s
cheap n nice, d road very busy.
Min n4500." dats wat i got from Blesserng concerning getting an hotel around. Since u are in lagos, i think u shuld do just like some other member wit family did, dat is, negotiating wit a cab driver u know, to come and pick u guys as early as it will be possible 4 u to get to the embassy atleast 6:30am. Dat to me is a beta option. Gudluck.

Hi mates. I just had a quick question about the visa interview documents. For the criminal records, are the records required to be in a sealed envolope provided by the law enforcement which made published your criminal record? Cz I just received my criminal records from FBI and It is sealed, but I really wanna know whether it is a criminal record or somethibg else. So will it be fine if I opne it to check what is inside it? Thanks alot mates. I will appreciate your help

Muky from ur post its obvious u ar in the US, now every country have their own way of documenting their police record, in nigeria, they dnt seal it, dnt knw abt ghana, i believe if u applied 4 it through FBI, and u got a package in respect of dat then it shuld be wat u ask 4, how can it be something else?lol like wat bro? U dnt av to open it bcos the embassy shuld be aware that it comes in SEALED, permit me to ask u dis, do u av any fear, any criminal record? If yes, then it will certainly reflect in the record, and it also depend on the weight of the crime committed. Good luck bro!

Sam from the xperience u've gotten from dis forum, prepare urself very well, if there is any question u need to ask, do dat now, and God who is the giver of victory will surely give u victory on thursday. We must celebrate wit u and ur family IJN.

THE POWER OF THE VISA IN D PALM OF MY HAND!!!! finally i've succesfully picked up my visa ahh Baba u 2 much...congrats 2 dose u hv had succesful interview nd also picked up their visa...more success stories re on the way ...BABA God would see us 2 the end...IJN