• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

congratulations Amanor, stoneanjay on your interviews, that is just the beginning of new thins to come.

Kennyeast congratulations once again. I dey feel jooo. And for all of us remaining this month and next month, shout of joy will not cease from our mouth IJN.

congratulations Amanor, stoneanjay on your interviews, that is just the beginning of new thins to come.

Kennyeast congratulations once again. I dey feel jooo. And for all of us remaining this month and next month, shout of joy will not cease from our mouth IJN.

Pls house we still av one more 4 the week, 2day 16th, Rukky-smilez will be going 4 his interview, lets pray 4 him as we await his testimony.

Pls house we still av one more 4 the week, 2day 16th, Rukky-smilez will be going 4 his interview, lets pray 4 him as we await his testimony.

It is well with him... God will definitely show his mercies upon him ,,,.,.....Insha Allahu

GOD has done 4 u DV 2011 KENNYEAST n STONESANJAY n others that had a SUCCESSFUL interviews

...............................................................................................

Yeah men,these is wat we need hear in this forum.Its goin to be VISA VISA.Thats good news KENNYEAST n STONESANJAY n others who have gotten their VISA n have done a SUCCESS interviews BABA GOD has done it 4 u guys,it is our prayers that have bein answered.I thank GOD 4 u guys.DV 2011 applicants in the house that have gotten their VISAS n done their interviews pls pass every interviews experience to DV 2012 expectants.We strongly need it.ROYALTUND n VICTOR FEDEL i salute u guys.45DAYS to MAY 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
ROYALTUNDE n VICTOR FEDEL its 03:50am i need to sleep n to KENNYEAST n STONESANJAY n other with VISAS n SUCCESSFUL interviews do not 4get to thank BABA GOD who made it possible 4 u guys.The GOD that did urs ll n have done ours DV 2012 NAIJA i claim the VICTORY in advance IJN.45 DAYS to MAY 1.Pray 4 ur fellow DV 2012 expectants in this forum as we pray 4 u DV 2011 .GDM NAIJA.

@ Rukky-smilez. This is going out to you and we join faith with you. God who has started with us in this thread will not let us down, go and collected the visa pickup slip. God will send his angel before you and he will take care of your weakness. So please just look up to the Lord and he will grant the desires of your heart! Gudluck and God bless!

dv 2012 forum

...............................................................................................

Yeah men,these is wat we need hear in this forum.Its goin to be VISA VISA.Thats good news KENNYEAST n STONESANJAY n others who have gotten their VISA n have done a SUCCESS interviews BABA GOD has done it 4 u guys,it is our prayers that have bein answered.I thank GOD 4 u guys.DV 2011 applicants in the house that have gotten their VISAS n done their interviews pls pass every interviews experience to DV 2012 expectants.We strongly need it.ROYALTUND n VICTOR FEDEL i salute u guys.45DAYS to MAY 1.

............................................................................................................

Arekee any updates regards dv2012 any information though we are selected already just waiting for the online result and to prepare for own visas too it is well

thank u my brother, it is well with ur case.

Lets toast to the glory of God 4 a successful week.

For the third time this week, we av recorded yet another successful visa interview, the Lord just did it again, Rukky-smilez just had a successful interview this morning. Wat a fulfilled week. The next one comes up on monday.

OUR GOD has done this one again. he will come back with smiles IJN.mine comes up on Monday. AM going with all relevant document(medical,educational,birth certificate,police report).is affidavit of support needed?

For the third time this week, we av recorded yet another successful visa interview, the Lord just did it again, Rukky-smilez just had a successful interview this morning. Wat a fulfilled week. The next one comes up on monday.

Congrats to Rukky-smilez .....The Lord is definitely driving this forum and he will continue to manifest his wonderful work on everyone of us...Amen

Congrats once Rukky-smilez

pls i need to have you number i wish to call you before and immediately after my chat on Monday

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so shall it be in the name of the Father,Son and of the Holy spirit,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because you are here on this forum,the good Lord will perfect ALL that concerns you and make your dream a reality in JESUS NAME,AMEN.

Come May 2011,your case will be announced as one of the selectee for DV 2012 in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not worry,the good Lord will serve will take care of every situation in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because you are here on this forum,the good Lord will perfect ALL that concerns you and make your dream a reality in JESUS NAME,AMEN.

Come May 2011,your case will be announced as one of the selectee for DV 2012 in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not worry,the good Lord will serve will take care of every situation in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ROYALTUNDE n VICTOR FEDEL its 03:50am i need to sleep n to KENNYEAST n STONESANJAY n other with VISAS n SUCCESSFUL interviews do not 4get to thank BABA GOD who made it possible 4 u guys.The GOD that did urs ll n have done ours DV 2012 NAIJA i claim the VICTORY in advance IJN.45 DAYS to MAY 1.Pray 4 ur fellow DV 2012 expectants in this forum as we pray 4 u DV 2011 .GDM NAIJA."

@ Rukky-swmilez Congrats to you Rukky-smilez! It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight. We thank God who has given us victory all way from kennyeast on the 8, Amanor on the 14th, Stonesanjay on the 15th and today 16 was Rukky-smilez! This is superlatively owesome. We thank God, and we wish those of us still on the list of those to be interviewed in the remaining days of this month and the months ahead a successful visa interview IJN. Gudluck guyz and God bless!!!