• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

@ Stonesanjay. My broda Amanor has handed over to you, go there as is the tradition in this thread. Look straight into the eyes of the consular and collect what is rightly yours. It is better by the day, and it will get even easier and better IJN! Gudluck guyz and God bless!

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good Lord shall see you through Heavenborn in All you lay hands upon in Jesus name,AMEN.

We shall ALL testify to the goodness of God on this forum,AMEN.I will come back here tomorrow and testify to the favour of God because our God is a faithful God that never fail and will never fail any of Us on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whao, at last, i'm able to return to this great forum!
Kudos to u, Kennyeast

To Amanor & Stonesanjay,
It is well with ur souls; we cant wait to read ur success stories.
God don do am
Cheers

STONESANJAY,
Go there and excel for your Success is non negotiable. Congrats to you and wifey, because it is settled already. SHALOM.
[/QUOTE]

The good Lord shall see you through passion009 in All you lay hands upon in Jesus name,AMEN.

We shall ALL testify to the goodness of God on this forum,AMEN.I will come back here tomorrow and testify to the favour of God because our God is a faithful God that never fail and will never fail any of Us on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another miracle comes up tomorrow with your case.The lord has gone before you and he has instructed the consular officer to issue you your visa .GOD the father has spoken and so shall it be IJN. AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

The good Lord shall see you through Forexpalace in All you lay hands upon in Jesus name,AMEN.

stonesjay, This forum is made up of succesfull pple. and i must say u are one of them. GO CLAIM UR VISA TOO... .God is with you and your wife.

The good Lord shall see you through falainwest in All you lay hands upon in Jesus name,AMEN.

Good luck to u and ur wife Stonesanjay, as u collect ur VISA collection slip 2moro, i'll be collecting my VISA by the grace of God.

DEAR ALL,

AM indeed grateful to all your prayers and may the good Lord continue to favour ALL of US on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN.

You are ALL a very big and great family of God.I will come here tomorrow and give testimony and glory to God for his favour upon me and my wife in Jesus name,Amen.

I decree into the life of ALL other people going for interviews this month and the coming months VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The joy of the Lord shall never depart from each and everyone of US on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

My interview Experience

first of all i jst want to say thank you to all dose hu wished me well nd prayed 4 me,ur prayers really helped me.

i got to the Embassy by 5:30 am,cs i didnt want to take any chances.we did d normal security check den we paid d USD819 in counter room,den were finally lead into a waiting where we were interviewed.After submitting my documents to a black lady who was kind of getting on my last nerve cs she was asking 2 many irrelevant questions about my documents,but i didnt sho it out cs she wasnt d one dat was gonna interview me...
After submitting my docs i was told 2 take a sit 4 a while den i was called 2 window 12 by a white gentle nd friendly guy hu was like in his late 20's...

me: gud morning sir(wit a smiley face)
co:eek:h gud morning(smilling)
co:raise ur rite hand
me:i did it
co:u swear 2 tell the truth 2day
me:i swear
co:sign here
me:i did,den took my finger print
co:wat is ur highest level of qualification
me:high skul no degree
co:hw many subject did u sit 4?
me:8
co:hw may did u pass?
me:i passed all 8
co:what was ur worst subject?
me:chemistry
co:why?
me:i told him
co:what about ur best?
me:i told him
co:why dnt u have ur original result?
me:i told him why
co:do u hv a scratch card 4 me 2 verify dis result?
me:no
co:eek:k
co:hold on one moment(told me 2 hv my sit)
me:i went 2 sit 4 a while den he called me back.
co:can u tell me why u re using ur neco instead of ur waec
me:told him why
co:typed some tins into his computer
co: (smilling)go 2 dis address on the 22nd of march 2 pick up ur visa
me: thank u very much sir
co: u welcome

my observation

you have a;ready won dd visa dey only want 2 no if ur documents re real,u jst hv 2 make sure u hv answers 4 evry question he asks but if u dnt hv any idea at all tell him dat u dnt hv an idea den try 2 divert him or her 2 an area where u hv sometin 2 say...
dat was it oh forum members,am sure d guy dat interviewed me,was d one dat interview kennyeast....

Big congratulaions to you ooohhhh,give God all the praise, victory is ours here in this forum and i know he will do thesame for stonesanjay who will b having his interview 2morrow and myself the day after 2morrow IJN AMEN....

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to u and ur wife Stonesanjay, as u collect ur VISA collection slip 2moro, i'll be collecting my VISA by the grace of God.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be multiple celebrations tomorrow in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to testify to God's mighty hands and favour on thid forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Big congratulaions to you ooohhhh,give God all the praise, victory is ours here in this forum and i know he will do thesame for stonesanjay who will b having his interview 2morrow and myself the day after 2morrow IJN AMEN....

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to celebrate on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VICTORY,SUCCESS AND FAVOUR ARE ALL OURS ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to DV 2011 Nigerian thread, i am still short of words. The hard work of good people over these period was deleted just like that by the moderator.

Honestly is not fair, we need an explaination.

One love.

DEAR ALL,

AM indeed grateful to all your prayers and may the good Lord continue to favour ALL of US on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN.

You are ALL a very big and great family of God.I will come here tomorrow and give testimony and glory to God for his favour upon me and my wife in Jesus name,Amen.

I decree into the life of ALL other people going for interviews this month and the coming months VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The joy of the Lord shall never depart from each and everyone of US on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is well with you my brother. Your interview will be as smooth as you least expect,, God is in control and he is definitely driving this forum, so just go today and have your visa ,Amen

@ Stonesanjay. My broda i know you must be at the embassy now as i am on my way to work. I join faith with every member of this great family to wish a happy and success filled chart with the CO. While we wait for you to come out with the visa pickup slip. So shall it be IJN! @ kennyeast, ken we wish you a successful pickup of your visa. Gudluck and God bless!

@ Stonesanjay. My broda i know you must be at the embassy now as i am on my way to work. I join faith with every member of this great family to wish u a happy and success filled chart with the CO. While we wait for you to come out with the visa pickup slip. So shall it be IJN! @ kennyeast, ken we wish you a successful pickup of your visa. Gudluck and God bless!

DV 2012 VISA LOTTERY expectation high

KENNYEAST;227802.All i just want say is that every DV 2011 n DV 2012 applicants in advance in this forum ll surely GET their VISAS IJN.No matter hw many times our thread gets deleted knowly or nt knowly as long GOD is alive every members in this wonderful forum ll surely GET our VISAS.GOD pass devil.Those goin 4 interviews this wk said:
...............................................................................................

Great forumites
we will always stay together no matter how many times we got deleted meanwhile KENNYEAST CONGRATS AS YOU PICK UP YOUR VISA TODAY ANYWAY LET US KNOW WHEN YOU GET TO THE STATES PLEASE YOU ARE STILL MUCH RELEVANT TO US DV 2012 ALWAYS POST ON DV 2012 WE NEED YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AS AN EXPERIENCED WINNER OF DV 2011,I PRAY EACH DAY FOR MAY 1 TO COME AS FAST AS POSSIBLE FEDEL,AREKEE AND ROYAL TUNDE WE ARE WINNERS ALWAYS TRUST ME

Stonesanjay it is well wit u,i no dat u shud hv been giving a pickup slip by nw congratulations in advance...kennyeast i wish u a succesful visa pickup ijn.

My god of perfection

:) My brothers and sisters in this wonderful forum, guess what i'm holding in my hand right now? my VISA!!! i just picked up my visa about 1hour ago, without any delay or stress i was not even asked to pay for the collection. my God of perfection has perfected what He started in my life about a year ago, to Him alone be all the glory, i also want to thank every member of this forum for ur support, encouragement and prayers, the almighty God will continue to do for u what u cannot do for urselves. thank u and God bless. STONESANJAY just had a successful interview, he will be coming online soon, the blessings of this forum is becoming double double, glory be to God. infact i'v started enjoying America, i am browsing right from the United states library close to TBS. lolll

...............................................................................................

Great forumites
we will always stay together no matter how many times we got deleted meanwhile KENNYEAST CONGRATS AS YOU PICK UP YOUR VISA TODAY ANYWAY LET US KNOW WHEN YOU GET TO THE STATES PLEASE YOU ARE STILL MUCH RELEVANT TO US DV 2012 ALWAYS POST ON DV 2012 WE NEED YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AS AN EXPERIENCED WINNER OF DV 2011,I PRAY EACH DAY FOR MAY 1 TO COME AS FAST AS POSSIBLE FEDEL,AREKEE AND ROYAL TUNDE WE ARE WINNERS ALWAYS TRUST ME

Thanks man, i can never forget my root. my prayers are with u guys(dv2012). good luck.

:) My brothers and sisters in this wonderful forum, guess what i'm holding in my hand right now? my VISA!!! i just picked up my visa about 1hour ago, without any delay or stress i was not even asked to pay for the collection. my God of perfection has perfected what He started in my life about a year ago, to Him alone be all the glory, i also want to thank every member of this forum for ur support, encouragement and prayers, the almighty God will continue to do for u what u cannot do for urselves. thank u and God bless. STONESANJAY just had a successful interview, he will be coming online soon, the blessings of this forum is becoming double double, glory be to God. infact i'v started enjoying America, i am browsing right from the United states library close to TBS. lolll

What a wonderful God will serve. God is indeed a great one,,, Congrats to Kennyeast and Stonesanjay once more.. God will continue to manifest his power in this forum and for the rest of us. it shall be well with us too Amen.......May 25th will definitely be a success day for me Amen