• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Hey guys I got my 2nd NL yesterday. It doesn't really contain much info. Just 3 sheets of papers confirming when your interview is due and that you should bring the originals of all your documents.

Good, at least you have something in handy. Just keep cool, get your documents in order and the rest will be history. We will be waiting for your testimony soon.

Hey guys I got my 2nd NL yesterday. It doesn't really contain much info. Just 3 sheets of papers confirming when your interview is due and that you should bring the originals of all your documents.

Thus a piece of good news, @ least smthing good is abt to happen on our thread very soon. Good luck bro, we are with u in prayers.

hello everyone. i am sorry that i havent updated the house on my progress,pls forgive me. my interview was on the 20 of oct which was a tuesday. it went well by God grace. i picked up the visa on that friday which was 23rd of oct. the procedure is like has been earlier described by other forumers. you present all your documents and are asked quetions based on them so just relax follow instructions and ans ques simply. GODLESS!

hello everyone. i am sorry that i havent updated the house on my progress,pls forgive me. my interview was on the 20 of oct which was a tuesday. it went well by God grace. i picked up the visa on that friday which was 23rd of oct. the procedure is like has been earlier described by other forumers. you present all your documents and are asked quetions based on them so just relax follow instructions and ans ques simply. GODLESS!

awuk,

Congrats bro, at least one member from our tread has had a succefull interview. Eventhough u kept us in suspense, u are 4given but do well to let us know ur interview expirence.

Congrats n i know u have brought luck to us.

Congratulations!!! Wish you God's grace and care as you embark on the next phase of your journey. Hope you will make out time soon to give a more detailed account of your interview.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Oh, awuk
Congratulations for the approval of your visa application.

We have been waiting a long for you guys to come and give your testimonies and share your experiences. At least you have shown up and that is really appreciated. We are grateful to the Lord for blessing one of the forumers.

Could you tell us more about where you had your interview? At least it will give some members the advantage of asking some questions that is pertinent to their interview.

Once again, congrats.

There you are...! Congs Man. The house is so happy to hear from ya. Number one on the thread with a successful interview. I know you are so busy with the preparations of the journey but if you could, please take time and write your experience. There is always something different to learn from it.:)

I am also happy with the USICS the case numbers are moving in thousands.

Hey guys, I have a friend who is ready to sponsor me. She has printed the I-134 and even filled it. She says there is no part in the instructions that states that she should add her tax returns/transcript for the past 3 years.She says that is only required if the one sponsoring you is self employed. she however says she would get me a letter from her employers detailing her job history. I have read on several threads on this forum of how tax returns/transcripts are requested at the embassy. Now my question is how do I proove to her that the tax return/transcripts are required. Please help me out guys

i had a similar problem but bcos the time was short i sent the i-134 with only the persons letter of employment but luckily they accepted it.they took only the form i-134,the letter of employment was given back to me. so maybe if you cant get the tax returns get the letter of employment to show that he has regular income. or let someone else do it for u,if there is no body else take it like that they can always reguest for more info if they need it,they wont deny you just bcos you didnt present that so take it easy you will do okay

Hey guys, I have a friend who is ready to sponsor me. She has printed the I-134 and even filled it. She says there is no part in the instructions that states that she should add her tax returns/transcript for the past 3 years.She says that is only required if the one sponsoring you is self employed. she however says she would get me a letter from her employers detailing her job history. I have read on several threads on this forum of how tax returns/transcripts are requested at the embassy. Now my question is how do I proove to her that the tax return/transcripts are required. Please help me out guys

This link contains the instructions for the affidavit of support. Let her download this and she will know what you are talking about. For the supporting evidence, she can still use the letter from her employer but it must detailed information such as date and nature of employment; salary paid; and whether the position is permanent or temporary.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-134.pdf

This thread is becoming boring. Where are the winners and forumers hiding? Please, let's deliberate on issues pertaining to the processing of our visas.

This thread is becoming boring. Where are the winners and forumers hiding? Please, let's deliberate on issues pertaining to the processing of our visas.

Hi Awuk,

Kindly do us a favour by sharing ur interview expirence with us, if not for anything it will let us know how it went n also ask further questions.

by the way, this info pertains especially to the women going for medicals at Kamorass. I know of a very beautiful lady that went for the second step of her examination this week and she was asked if she has ever had a surgery done before. she said "no". the doctor then told her to remove her blouse and undergarment in front of him (a male doctor) and his assistant (also male).

Thankfully, the said lady is very smart and observant. She knew that none of the women before.

Hi Ladies of this thread,

Pls watch out n don't fall victim into e hands of some of these so called doctors.

Why are we not getting the same good news being reported on the Nigerian thread here? I think we are missing something great.

Why are we not getting the same good news being reported on the Nigerian thread here? I think we are missing something great.

Bro,

I simply just can't believe what's happening. E only successful winner we got wouldn't tell us how his interview went, other dv winners from our country are not aware of this forum or are not contributing infact we are missing alot.

To all members of this thread, even though we are not as many as some of our friends from other countries pls let all help in making this house lively.

Hey guys I started my medicals and police report yesterday. They asked me to come for the reports next week.

Hey guys I started my medicals and police report yesterday. They asked me to come for the reports next week.

Hi mykoko,

Thx 4 letting us know ur preparation towards ur next month interview. We all pray that u sail through successfully. Two questions 4 u.

1.How much is the cost of e medicals and e police report?
2. From what u are saying thus it mean it takes a week for both e medicals n the police report to be ready?

Last edited by a moderator:
DV Lottery Process is Heart "Breaking"

I have been wondering all these while how cumbersome this dv lottery process is;

1. E anxiety involve in waiting to be notified that u've won e lottery.
2. Filling n sending the forms to KCC
3. Gathering of all necessary documents.
4. Waiting to be current n for ur 2nd notification letter especially if you have a high CN.
5. Finally, waiting 4 ur interview day.

I don't know if the house agree with me but i think the process is too cumbersome

I have been wondering all these while how cumbersome this dv lottery process is;

1. E anxiety involve in waiting to be notified that u've won e lottery.
2. Filling n sending the forms to KCC
3. Gathering of all necessary documents.
4. Waiting to be current n for ur 2nd notification letter especially if you have a high CN.
5. Finally, waiting 4 ur interview day.

I don't know if the house agree with me but i think the process is too cumbersome

To me, the time it takes for the whole process is the main issue. I got the notification letter in May 2009 and I've to wait till May or June 2010 to know my fate.

Where are all the people that have gone for thier interviews; OR NONE FROM GHANA YET?

PLS MAKE THIS FORUM MORE ACTIVE AND VIBRANT.
I WILL ADVICE YOU GUYS TO VISIT NIGERIAN FORUM TO GET INFO AND EXPERIENCE
THANKS