• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

My Glorious and God favoured interview experience at last!
We got to the Embassy as early as 5:45am and we all waited till around 7am when they started calling people according to categories; Dv, and other Visa application cadres.
After the usual security check, payment and submission, we were called to window 11 by a young handsome good looking American guy 4 our interview.
Me and wife: gud morning sir!(with smile)
Co: gud morning(with a normal face, no smile)
Co: do u swear to tell the truth today?
Me & wife : We promise
Co: told my wife to do Fingerprint and latter asked her to go and stay behind window 8
My wife :she left to stay-by window 8 as instructed by the Co
Co: Told me to do fingerprint
Me: Fingerprint was taken
Co: u are here because u were selected 4 further processing
Me: yes
Coo u wish to qualify tru Experience or Education?
Me: Tru Education
Co: wats ur highest educational qualification?
Me: university degree
Co: wat school?
Me: FUTA
Co: when did u graduate?
Me: I told him
Co: wat course did u do?
Me: Electrical/Electronic engineering
Co:did u do a project?
Me:yes
Co:wat was it?
Me: Design and Construction of Laminating Machine
Co: tell me about it
Me: i did...................
Co: tell me the courses u did in ur final year?
Me: i did.....................
Co: tell me about Computer Architecture
Me: i did
Co: Did u serve (NYSC) where & what did u do during the service year??
Me: i did & explain better what I did
Co: started typing
Co: Asked me when and how I met my wife and when I proposed marriage to her and when we got married?
Me: i explained............
Co: Ask about the pictures and pointed to some pple in the pics
Me I explained whom they are to him?
Co:Asked me what I will do when I get to USA?
Me:I told him that I will work
Co:Asked me the nature of work
Me:I told him
Co: Asked me How my host got to USA and where she is staying in USA
Me: I explained to him
Co: ok
That was how it went my Dear colleagues (Brothers and sisters) and he gave me the pick up letter for our VISAS’.

I MUST SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS FOR THEIR PRAYERS FOR ME AND VISA BREAKTHROUGH THE GOOD LORD HAS GIVEN US.

I decree that the good Lord that did this in our life will do the same in the life of ALL pple awaiting interviews in IJN, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTE:ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PRAY,GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS.Pls when u get to the Embassy before the call check inn and other security checks and before the Co face to face, JUST BE PRAISNING AND WORSHIPING GOD FROM THE BOTTOM OF UR HEART, this is what we did truout our staying at the Embassy and the Lord favoured us mightily. God favoured me and I was able to answer all the questions the Co asked me widaout missing words.

My wife was not asked any questions at all, apart from the Fingerprint she did.

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU ALL, YOU ARE INDEED A GREAT FAMILY AND TO SEE IN THE STATE BY GODS GRACE, AMEN!!!!!!!!

My second successful interview experience!!!!!!!!!!

Come and join me singing halleluyah,jehovan jareh has done it again for me.

Thank you everybody for your prayer upon me and to the shame of the Devil,I have made it again.

Initially,I had a successful interview on Tuesday and was given Visa pick up letter against 22nd March but latter called this morning that I need to come to Embassy by 1pm so i quickly went ther cos i didt know what was it.

On getting to the Embassy after the normal security check again,my first pick letter was collected from me and was given another Visa interview ticket.This is my second interview experience today;

The same Co that interviewed me on Tuesday called me window 11:

Me:Good afternoon
Co:Good afternoon
Co:where is your Old passport
Me :what?
Co:The old passport u used in 2006
Me:It got burnt
Co:how?
Me:I explained
Co :who gave u the passport
Me:My former company for Training Visa but was denied then
Me:Explained in detail the company name and the kind of training we wanted to go for in USA then
Co:Ok.Pick up your Visa next week Thursday (24th March,2011)and he gave me another pick up letter
Me:Thank you very much.

Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee God everybody cos God did not allow the wish of the enemy to come to pass in my life.I glorify the name of the Lord for this wonderful experience and I know that the SAME GOD THAT WAS,HIS AND FOREVERMORE IS ALWAYS WITH US ON THIS FORUM AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAISE HIM AND SHOUT FOR JOY ALL THE TIMES.

Thank you my fellow members I really appreciate your unrellent prayers for me and to ALL other members going for interviews that the Lord will show them favour in the face of the Consular officer in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE:
MY ADVICE TO EVERYBODY IS THAT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SAY THE TRUTH WHEN YOU GO FOR INTERVIEW.IF YOU GIVE FAKE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DOCUMENTS OR ANY PAST INTERVIEW AT THE USA EMBASSY,THEY WILL CATCH YOU BY ALL MEANS.

MAY THE MERCY AND FAVOUR OF GOD CONTINUE TO BE WITH US ON THIS FORUM AND FOREVERMORE,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To those going for interview next week;forexpalace and others,I wish u ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!11

My Glorious and God favoured interview experience at last!
We got to the Embassy as early as 5:45am and we all waited till around 7am when they started calling people according to categories; Dv, and other Visa application cadres.
After the usual security check, payment and submission, we were called to window 11 by a young handsome good looking American guy 4 our interview.
Me and wife: gud morning sir!(with smile)
Co: gud morning(with a normal face, no smile)
Co: do u swear to tell the truth today?
Me & wife : We promise
Co: told my wife to do Fingerprint and latter asked her to go and stay behind window 8
My wife :she left to stay-by window 8 as instructed by the Co
Co: Told me to do fingerprint
Me: Fingerprint was taken
Co: u are here because u were selected 4 further processing
Me: yes
Coo u wish to qualify tru Experience or Education?
Me: Tru Education
Co: wats ur highest educational qualification?
Me: university degree
Co: wat school?
Me: FUTA
Co: when did u graduate?
Me: I told him
Co: wat course did u do?
Me: Electrical/Electronic engineering
Co:did u do a project?
Me:yes
Co:wat was it?
Me: Design and Construction of Laminating Machine
Co: tell me about it
Me: i did...................
Co: tell me the courses u did in ur final year?
Me: i did.....................
Co: tell me about Computer Architecture
Me: i did
Co: Did u serve (NYSC) where & what did u do during the service year??
Me: i did & explain better what I did
Co: started typing
Co: Asked me when and how I met my wife and when I proposed marriage to her and when we got married?
Me: i explained............
Co: Ask about the pictures and pointed to some pple in the pics
Me I explained whom they are to him?
Co:Asked me what I will do when I get to USA?
Me:I told him that I will work
Co:Asked me the nature of work
Me:I told him
Co: Asked me How my host got to USA and where she is staying in USA
Me: I explained to him
Co: ok
That was how it went my Dear colleagues (Brothers and sisters) and he gave me the pick up letter for our VISAS’.

I MUST SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS FOR THEIR PRAYERS FOR ME AND VISA BREAKTHROUGH THE GOOD LORD HAS GIVEN US.

I decree that the good Lord that did this in our life will do the same in the life of ALL pple awaiting interviews in IJN, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTE:ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PRAY,GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS.Pls when u get to the Embassy before the call check inn and other security checks and before the Co face to face, JUST BE PRAISNING AND WORSHIPING GOD FROM THE BOTTOM OF UR HEART, this is what we did truout our staying at the Embassy and the Lord favoured us mightily. God favoured me and I was able to answer all the questions the Co asked me widaout missing words.

My wife was not asked any questions at all, apart from the Fingerprint she did.

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU ALL, YOU ARE INDEED A GREAT FAMILY AND TO SEE IN THE STATE BY GODS GRACE, AMEN!!!!!!!!

amazingly your wife was not asked even a single question ! did she present to the co the same documents as yours ?

Forexpalace,

The good Lord will show u favour in ur interview coming up tomorrow in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to ALL other awaiting interviews,the good Lord will show u favour and grant u ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are already a success in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST,

Please I need your prayer,my wife just traveled today and their Bus had an accident on the road;some people died but the good Lord saved her and she is now receiving treatment in the Hospital.

Please fellow members,help me remember her in prayer that the good Lord should be with her and grant her better recovery without any damage to her in Jesus name,AMEN.

amazingly your wife was not asked even a single question ! did she present to the co the same documents as yours ?

She presented her documents when i presented mine and latter we went to sit down before we were called to Window 11.She was never asked any questions except the Fingerprinf she did thats all.

Thats the favour of God in our lives.God really favoured us before,during and after the interview.

We give glory to almighty God in the highest.

The Lord that did this for us will do the same in the lives of ALL awaiting interviews in Jesus name,AMEN

We shall continue to be recording testimonies upon testimonies in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys how are you all doing ? will this government shutdown have an impact on dv lottery ???

I just read this on CNN website: "Passports and visas will not be processed except in emergency circumstances" :-/ :-( :'(

@Ammeck09 you have done alot for this forum and contimue being informative to members we look at you as our big brother. Please lets us also know whether American job market recognizes Degree certificates from the African countries and also the process of certificates certifications and the process

Last edited by a moderator:
dv lottery

We hardly forget you guys in our prayers.

hi am a new entratnt hear.
i have some issues i want help
A. i want help on how to anwer Q.10 on the ds-230 part i,since i dont have anybody living in the states
B.pls i also wanna know who the petitioner is in the ds-230