• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

ammeck09

Registered Users (C)
Please, if you are from Ghana and have received your NL, let's share ideas here. Sharing our ideas here will help us in our future interviews and those that will follow us in the subsequent years.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about you are you a winner?

Please, if you are from Ghana and have received your NL, let's share ideas here.

It would be nice if you share your case with others first if you are winner. Lets know if you are a winner. To all Ghanaian winners give details of your case always visit the forum and keep it warm as that of the Nigerians.

CN:#2009AF00014XXX
NL recieved 18th April
Letter posted to KCC 5th May
sent mail to KCC in July 10
KCC comfirmed reciept of form July 11
Current in December
Police Cert completed
KCC confirm interview for 19/12/08
2ND LETTER RECIEVED 14/11/08
Interview reschedulled to 23/2/09
successful fisrt interview 23/2/09
medicals completed
second interview 16/04/09
Sucessful second interview 16/04/2009
visa pick up 24/04/2009
Picked up visas for the Two 24/04/09
Prov. 21:31 Horses are made ready for battle but vitory is in the hands of God

I've a question. The family member who is going to be my sponsor is a Canadian citizen but lives and work in the US. Is he qualified?

I've a question. The family member who is going to be my sponsor is a Canadian citizen but lives and work in the US. Is he qualified?[/QUOTE

the answer above is correct. Your number suggest, you will go for interview in april. You can put his address there even if he doesn't qualify and post the form to KCC and look for someone who qualifies latter.

NL recieved 18th April
Current in December
Police Cert completed
medicals completed
visa pick up 24/04/2009

I've a question. The family member who is going to be my sponsor is a Canadian citizen but lives and work in the US. Is he qualified?[/QUOTE

the answer above is correct. Your number suggest, you will go for interview in april. You can put his address there even if he doesn't qualify and post the form to KCC and look for someone who qualifies latter.

Thank you.

I am happy you guys want to learn. If you do and pray you will take visa cool. Hey start to orginize your documents. I met a lady and a guy at the emba who couldn't get their SSSCE cert from waec. If you don't have yet start getting it now.
If you have money may be change some dolars but not until you monitor the trend of the cedi against the dolar. All the same you can send cedis to the emba

NL recieved 18th April
Current in December
Police Cert completed
medicals completed
visa pick up 24/04/2009

I've a family of five. Myself, wife and three children. Does it mean that the person who is going to send me the Affidavid of Support (sponsor) should be someone who earns a lot and have some lump sum of money in his account?

Can I use two sponsors, if so how will they go about this (that is the filling of the form I-134)?

yes. the sponsor should be able to back your entire family up. You better find a job offer. I don't know if it's possible to have two sponsors at the same time.

I was checking the form and there is a section says:
That the following persons are dependent upon me for support: (Place an "x" in the appropriate column to indicatewhether the person named is wholly or partially dependent upon you for support.)
it says the following persons, possibly multiple support.
Good luck buddy. It's hard to move your entire family but I respect that. Hope you can finalize it and move to the states.

I was checking the form and there is a section says:

it says the following persons, possibly multiple support.
Good luck buddy. It's hard to move your entire family but I respect that. Hope you can finalize it and move to the states.

I know it's very difficult to get a job offer, but thank you for your inputs.

I've a family of five. Myself, wife and three children. Does it mean that the person who is going to send me the Affidavid of Support (sponsor) should be someone who earns a lot and have some lump sum of money in his account?

Can I use two sponsors, if so how will they go about this (that is the filling of the form I-134)?

considering your family size the sponsor should enough in his account and earn much. I personaly submited 2 Affidavit but I was made to choose one. I chose the with citizenship status. call me on 0243502513

NL recieved 18th April
Current in December
Police Cert completed
medicals completed
visa pick up 24/04/2009

Please, this is a question to the past winners and anyone who have information on this. I want to know if someone have ever used two Affidavit of Support. If so, were they accepted by the US embassy?

Please, this is a question to the past winners and anyone who have information on this. I want to know if someone have ever used two Affidavit of Support. If so, were they accepted by the US embassy?

Forum, will someone answer my question?