• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Hi Alexee,
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Computek09,

Great things he has done and those that he's yet to do. Thank you my bro.

I am so happy for Alexee n wife that I've even forgotten to share my first job experience with u. I will brief u next time because I want us to dedicate today to the success of our dear brother Alexee and wife. Second honeymoon.................

To God Be The Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Bro,

Thx for yesterday dedication, we really appreciate it.

oh God thank you for answering our prayers. As I said earlier, the visas are there ready for you to be picked. Now the way is open for you to take possession of it and make your travel plans. May 14th will be a happy day in this forum and on this thread. Now that your mind is set at ease, this is the time to take stock of the past and the experiences of others and make your future plans.

Congratulations to you and your wife.

Certainly bro, 14th of May will be a happy day on this forum.Thank you, thank you, thank you, thaaaaaaaaaaank yoooooooooooooou.

Congrats Alexee....great to hear that! Now you and your wife can come and freeze here also (hopefully you dont go and join computek in NC and enjoy the sun...I cant be here freezing alone! :)

I just received my green card in the mail today..took about 5 weeks to arrive after I handed in my brown envelope at the Port of Entry....

I hope Ammeck, mykoko and all those who are left to receive their green cards get them effortlessly like how Alexee got his...will be praying for all of you :)

The excitement of alexee's announcement let me skipped the bolded part. Good to hear such great news.

Hi House,

Thank you all for your congratulatory message. We really appreciate it. It's always good to be part of a great family like this. I remember how "green" i was about this whole dv program until the Lord himself directed me to this forum. Before i found this forum, i consulted an agent who claims he was going to charge me $3,500 in other to help me to be successful in this program. Thank God i found this GREAT FORUM. Indeed, information is power. I know every member of this family will be successful in his or her interview.

OTHER OBSERVATIONS
1. I realized that all those that came for their interview (DV Lottery) on the 16th of Feb were put under adm processing. I'm saying this cos i met all of them there. It was only one couple who i did not see and i can’t tell whether they were refuse or otherwise.

2. They gave a yellow sheet to the first guy who they called. I over-heard the CO saying to the guy he lied about something. Honestly speaking he was not happy when he was leaving. I was the second to be called and the lady who was called after i have finished with mine was also given a visa collection ticket and she's also picking heir’s on the 14th of next month.

3. I also met an agent at the embassy who claim one of his client was given a visa collection ticket but was refuse on the day he was suppose to have been given his visa. The reason he claim, the CO said his date of birth on his records at WAEC does not tally with that on his birth cert.

ADVICE

a. Please make sure that you don't send any fake document to the embassy cos they really do check. Even if you are lucky and you are not put under adm processing, it's likely you will be refuse on the day you are suppose to pick up your visa.

b. If you are put under adm processing, i must confess it's heart breaking but if all the documents you send are genie, relaxed and don't be disturb cos you will definitely receive your visa to the land of HOPE.

Hi House,

Thank you all for your congratulatory message. We really appreciate it. It's always good to be part of a great family like this. I remember how "green" i was about this whole dv program until the Lord himself directed me to this forum. Before i found this forum, i consulted an agent who claims he was going to charge me $3,500 in other to help me to be successful in this program. Thank God i found this GREAT FORUM. Indeed, information is power. I know every member of this family will be successful in his or her interview.

Thanks for your appreciation, it's well noted and amen to the bolded part!

OTHER OBSERVATIONS
1. I realized that all those that came for their interview (DV Lottery) on the 16th of Feb were put under adm processing. I'm saying this cos i met all of them there. It was only one couple who i did not see and i can’t tell whether they were refuse or otherwise.

2. They gave a yellow sheet to the first guy who they called. I over-heard the CO saying to the guy he lied about something. Honestly speaking he was not happy when he was leaving. I was the second to be called and the lady who was called after i have finished with mine was also given a visa collection ticket and she's also picking heir’s on the 14th of next month.

3. I also met an agent at the embassy who claim one of his client was given a visa collection ticket but was refuse on the day he was suppose to have been given his visa. The reason he claim, the CO said his date of birth on his records at WAEC does not tally with that on his birth cert.

ADVICE

a. Please make sure that you don't send any fake document to the embassy cos they really do check. Even if you are lucky and you are not put under adm processing, it's likely you will be refuse on the day you are suppose to pick up your visa.

b. If you are put under adm processing, i must confess it's heart breaking but if all the documents you send are genie, relaxed and don't be disturb cos you will definitely receive your visa to the land of HOPE.

One thing I will say about you is that you never forget or cease to share every part of your visa process with us. That is good of you and thanks once again for sharing such valuable information with us. I really appreciate your contribution to this thread, may all your efforts in helping others be crowned with success.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Alexee, I'm really happy for you. Welcome to the land of Work, work,work n work. I've been working 10 hours a day since yesterday. I start work at exactly 7am and close at 5pm. My work involves walking so imagine the distance i walk in 10 hours on the cold field..... And I work with military men, I cant just complain because they dont get tired so i just have to move on with them......AmericaBound u really said it right that when I start working, I am gonna see how Americans will work me.....It no be lie my brother. But I just need American job experience on my Resume for my next job so I am doing the damn work and the pay is good for a start. Abeg oooooooh America will break my backbone.

To God Be The Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello house,

Please join me and my wife to give thanks, glory and honour to the almighty God 4 he has done it 4 us. We were not asked any question. The CO just ask for our passport, gave back our pictures which they took and gave us a visa collection ticket. House, we are going for our visa on the 14th of May. Thank you all for your prayers, advice and words of encouragement. Less i forget, we are on our way to our second honey moon. Seeeeee!! ya!!

Congrats man.All the best as you make your way down to the states.

One thing I will say about you is that you never forget or cease to share every part of your visa process with us. That is good of you and thanks once again for sharing such valuable information with us. I really appreciate your contribution to this thread, may all your efforts in helping others be crowned with success.

Amen my brother.

Hi Alexee, I'm really happy for you. Welcome to the land of Work, work,work n work. I've been working 10 hours a day since yesterday. I start work at exactly 7am and close at 5pm. My work involves walking so imagine the distance i walk in 10 hours on the cold field..... And I work with military men, I cant just complain because they dont get tired so i just have to move on with them......AmericaBound u really said it right that when I start working, I am gonna see how Americans will work me.....It no be lie my brother. But I just need American job experience on my Resume for my next job so I am doing the damn work and the pay is good for a start. Abeg oooooooh America will break my backbone.

To God Be The Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi computek09,

Thx for sharing your job expirence with us. As you rightly said you just want an American job expirence on your resume for the next job but if the pay is good then you are on track. Did you said you are working with military men? Hope you double up in other to catch-up with them. God be with you.

Yes, do that asap. Once interview appointment has been scheduled for you they will send you the date.

Hi atem, ammeck09 was right in saying that you should email KCC for the interview date. I am also current for June so I emailed KCC on the 13 April and the response was so fast. Find their response below for my interview date.

Thank you for your inquiry.

An interview for this case has been scheduled at the American Consulate/Embassy of Accra on June 10, 2010. A notification letter was sent to you on April 09, 2010. Please direct any further questions regarding the processing of your case to this embassy.

KCC Diversity Visa
Kentucky Consular Center/rch
Email: KCCDV@state.gov
Phone: (606) 526-7500

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

House, we need your prayers more than ever. I believe if He has done it for others He shall surely remember us. atem, have you email KCC?

CN 2010AF00042***

Hi atem, ammeck09 was right in saying that you should email KCC for the interview date. I am also current for June so I emailed KCC on the 13 April and the response was so fast. Find their response below for my interview date.

Thank you for your inquiry.

An interview for this case has been scheduled at the American Consulate/Embassy of Accra on June 10, 2010. A notification letter was sent to you on April 09, 2010. Please direct any further questions regarding the processing of your case to this embassy.

KCC Diversity Visa
Kentucky Consular Center/rch
Email: KCCDV@state.gov
Phone: (606) 526-7500

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

House, we need your prayers more than ever. I believe if He has done it for others He shall surely remember us. atem, have you email KCC?

CN 2010AF00042***

congrats and hope u gathering ur docs.... i wish u all the best.... we will b waiting to hear ur own story

Hi computek09 n americanbound,

Could you guys fill us in with the airline you use and the cost of the ticket.