• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

yes... almost everyone on this forum is current except me and that is why no attention is been paid to this month's bulletin

I expect your case number to be current in August - which is not far. Just continue to organise your documents and you will be fine in the end.

i sent my reply to KCC last year june but as until now i have not received my second letter. my case no. is 2010AF0006363XXX. When do u think i can expect my interview date. Guys please tell me something am going nuts.

i also got married in March b4 i received my nl and i have added my husband details to the document. hope i have a good chance of getting my visa.

Your case number will be current possibly in August or September so you have to wait until it's current to contact KCC. Could you write your CN properly since as far as I know there is not such a CN in KCC books.

Hello house,

Please join me and my wife to give thanks, glory and honour to the almighty God 4 he has done it 4 us. We were not asked any question. The CO just ask for our passport, gave back our pictures which they took and gave us a visa collection ticket. House, we are going for our visa on the 14th of May. Thank you all for your prayers, advice and words of encouragement. Less i forget, we are on our way to our second honey moon. Seeeeee!! ya!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello house,

Please join me and my wife to give thanks, glory and honour to the almighty God 4 he has done it 4 us. We were not asked any question. The CO just ask for our passport, gave back our pictures which they took and gave us a visa collection ticket. House, we are going for our visa on the 14th of May. Thank you all for your prayers, advice and words of encouragement. Less i forget, we are on our way to our second honey moon. Seeeeee!! ya!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

thats the same date Ammeck is goin for his interview

thank God, i was jux waitin to hear. CONGRATS dear. Enjoy ur honey moon

Hello house,

alexee,

A big congratulationssssss, i'm happy for you. Extend my greetings to ur wife.

Continue to pray for us, waiting to be current soon.

Congrats Alexee....great to hear that! Now you and your wife can come and freeze here also (hopefully you dont go and join computek in NC and enjoy the sun...I cant be here freezing alone! :)

I just received my green card in the mail today..took about 5 weeks to arrive after I handed in my brown envelope at the Port of Entry....

I hope Ammeck, mykoko and all those who are left to receive their green cards get them effortlessly like how Alexee got his...will be praying for all of you :)

Hi Alexee,
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this forum, guys we are all winners. Oh God i really thank you for the day i logged in to this forum.

To God Be The Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ammeck n Co. no shaking at all because The Good Lord is with everyone on this forum. The visas are hot waiting for you. Who's Next?............................All of you. Till 30th September 2010.

To God Be The Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for Alexee n wife that I've even forgotten to share my first job experience with u. I will brief u next time because I want us to dedicate today to the success of our dear brother Alexee and wife. Second honeymoon.................

To God Be The Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello house,

oh God thank you for answering our prayers. As I said earlier, the visas are there ready for you to be picked. Now the way is open for you to take possession of it and make your travel plans. May 14th will be a happy day in this forum and on this thread. Now that your mind is set at ease, this is the time to take stock of the past and the experiences of others and make your future plans.

Congratulations to you and your wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Alexee....great to hear that! Now you and your wife can come and freeze here also (hopefully you dont go and join computek in NC and enjoy the sun...I cant be here freezing alone! :)

I just received my green card in the mail today..took about 5 weeks to arrive after I handed in my brown envelope at the Port of Entry....

I hope Ammeck, mykoko and all those who are left to receive their green cards get them effortlessly like how Alexee got his...will be praying for all of you :)

Amen to the bolded part!

Hi Ammeck n Co. no shaking at all because The Good Lord is with everyone on this forum. The visas are hot waiting for you. Who's Next?............................All of you. Till 30th September 2010.

To God Be The Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We know the good Lord has done it already, we just have to wait till the appointed time. Everyone here will surely pick his/her visa by the grace of God. Computek, thanks for your assuring words.

I am so happy for Alexee n wife that I've even forgotten to share my first job experience with u. I will brief u next time because I want us to dedicate today to the success of our dear brother Alexee and wife. Second honeymoon.................

To God Be The Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry computek, this forum is like my home - some of us will be here to read your first day experience on your new job anytime you post it.

hello house,

please join me and my wife to give thanks, glory and honour to the almighty god 4 he has done it 4 us. We were not asked any question. The co just ask for our passport, gave back our pictures which they took and gave us a visa collection ticket. House, we are going for our visa on the 14th of may. Thank you all for your prayers, advice and words of encouragement. Less i forget, we are on our way to our second honey moon. Seeeeee!! Ya!!

alexeee.....................................accept my congratulations and to your wife as well...................thanks be to god!!!

delay021;2174827yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. thats the same date Ammeck is goin for his interview thank God said:
Hi delay 021,

Thank you very much. I know your testimony is not going to be different from mine.

alexee,

A big congratulationssssss, i'm happy for you. Extend my greetings to ur wife.

Continue to pray for us, waiting to be current soon.

Hi jeoqui,

Thank you very much. We will continue to pray for you not only to be current but to be successful in your interview. All the best.

Hi americanbound,

Thx very much. I will definately join you to freeeeeeeeeze. Congrats on the receipt of your GC and to add to what you said, failure is not the portion of any member of this forum. We are all going to be successful.