• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Nice to see you after such a long interval Diama. We all are hoping that all the AOS applicant will get their application approved before the fiscal year end. To my knowledge most of the members who are in contact have got their GC or atleast have got their interview date. So I hope there wont be a lot of disappointment.

@maila. I am sure you should have been well prepared for your upcomming interview. SO far you are one of the only member I personally have seen doing CP. SO best of luck and keep us updated.
Hi guys,

It's been a while. Congratulations to everyone who's received their GCs and All the best to upcoming interviews, hope everything is completed before the deadline.

Haven't had time to read everything, but as Sept 30th approaches, I hope we haven't had any huge delays or disappointments, have we?

Capeolive, I know you've been the rock of this thread, Well done, and I hope you get to see your family soon.

Guys, finally got my case moved to PDA. I am hoping to get the card on Tuesday. what y'all think??
@Zuno- am i still a day or 2 Behind u?

Hi Daima,

It is good to see you around.

I wish you and your family happiness and
success in here and hereafter as well...

Hi guys,

It's been a while. Congratulations to everyone who's received their GCs and All the best to upcoming interviews, hope everything is completed before the deadline.

Haven't had time to read everything, but as Sept 30th approaches, I hope we haven't had any huge delays or disappointments, have we?

Capeolive, I know you've been the rock of this thread, Well done, and I hope you get to see your family soon.

Hi Summet,

It means your card has been sent.
Make sure to watch the "mailman".
You don't want any mistakes done
at this point...

Guys, finally got my case moved to PDA. I am hoping to get the card on Tuesday. what y'all think??
@Zuno- am i still a day or 2 Behind u?

Hi zubi,

There are things that you can do.
Why have you waited so long, though?
If you give us little more information
it would be helpful. Like:

- When you sent your package.
- When you received your NOA.
- Where your field office is.

I'll provide you some information
when I get the information about
your case.

There is less than a month left, if
you take out the weekends and
the holiday even much less. If you
want to get the card, you must dedicate
your time on "this"...

it's been 22 days that i did not receive my biometrics appt letter. what should i do ?

Last edited by a moderator:
my case 2010AF 61xxx was current on august
NOAs receiced 08-11-10
letter of NOAs received in mail box 08-14-10

Update :)
Received the welcome letter today...
I keep reading it again and again!!! I can't believe I am finally there :)

Guys,

I really hope your processes are going as expected.

I have a question and will be thankful if someone who had the same situation answers me. I changed my residence address last month (after submitting forms DSP-122 and DS-230). How do i notify KCC or USCIS of my change of address? Should i send new DSP-122 and DS-230 forms? I called USCIS but as they dont have any file of me, they just gave me general information that was not useful at all.

Thanks!
reptile
---------------------2011AS16xxx-------------------------
May 06, 2010: NL1 received from KCC (Dated April 28, 2010).
May 14, 2010: DS-230, DSP-122, Barcode and Two Photos sent to KCC.
May 14, 2010: Postal Money Order (375$) + SASE + Information sheet sent to DOS.
May 21, 2010: Receipt obtained from DOS (Dated May 17, 2010)
June 11, 2010: NL2 received from KCC (Dated June 04, 2010)
Aug. 07, 2010: Postal Money Order (65$) + SASE + Information sheet sent to DOS.

Hi reptile,

* Fill out an AR-11 form.
* Email KCC of the address change.

When it is time to send in your application
to Chicago, use your new address...

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa

Guys,

I really hope your processes are going as expected.

I have a question and will be thankful if someone who had the same situation answers me. I changed my residence address last month (after submitting forms DSP-122 and DS-230). How do i notify KCC or USCIS of my change of address? Should i send new DSP-122 and DS-230 forms? I called USCIS but as they dont have any file of me, they just gave me general information that was not useful at all.

Thanks!
reptile
---------------------2011AS16xxx-------------------------
May 06, 2010: NL1 received from KCC (Dated April 28, 2010).
May 14, 2010: DS-230, DSP-122, Barcode and Two Photos sent to KCC.
May 14, 2010: Postal Money Order (375$) + SASE + Information sheet sent to DOS.
May 21, 2010: Receipt obtained from DOS (Dated May 17, 2010)
June 11, 2010: NL2 received from KCC (Dated June 04, 2010)
Aug. 07, 2010: Postal Money Order (65$) + SASE + Information sheet sent to DOS.

i just received a letter for uscis stating that i'm schedule for an interview on wed sept 15 . but the point is i did not receive any letter concerning my biometrics test , i dont know why.

Congrates. Just wait few more days and u will have ur status to PDA and then u will get ur card in the mail box.
PS. I forgot to check my mail box today but i am expecting to get it between today and tuesday.
Update :)
Received the welcome letter today...
I keep reading it again and again!!! I can't believe I am finally there :)

There might be two cases. They mightnot have sent it till this date or it might have been misplaced. At this time whg u can do is try to visit the FO and ask them tk schedule for the biometrics and show them ur interview letter. I dont know if u can do biometrics directly from the service centre without the letter. But the good thing is u got the letter
i just received a letter for uscis stating that i'm schedule for an interview on wed sept 15 . but the point is i did not receive any letter concerning my biometrics test , i dont know why.

hello 2010 friends,

I have couple of questions about preparing my package to be sent out. I am F1 and have been working as RA for a few years. I am not planning to apply for EAD since I will still be in the same student status for another year.
1-Do you think adding my W2 copies to my package would be helpful at all?
2-How about a copy of my latest I-20
3-Can government issued ID be just my drivers license? Or I have to send a copy of my passport first pages with initial application.

I know some of these questions might come as not that important but it is better to ask

Thank you guys for helping us 2011s and sharing your knowledge.

What is your Field Office? Why don't you shcedule an Infopass and see if they allow you to do Fingerprints as walk-ins. Thanks.

1. Yes
2. Yes it is required to show your legal status.
3. Driver License should be fine or you can include bio-data page of your passport.

hello 2010 friends,

I have couple of questions about preparing my package to be sent out. I am F1 and ha

ve been working as RA for a few years. I am not planning to apply for EAD since I will still be in the same student status for another year.
1-Do you think adding my W2 copies to my package would be helpful at all?
2-How about a copy of my latest I-20
3-Can government issued ID be just my drivers license? Or I have to send a copy of my passport first pages with initial application.

I know some of these questions might come as not that important but it is better to ask

Thank you guys for helping us 2011s and sharing your knowledge.

Congrats Summet. Did you get your card by now?

There might be two cases. They mightnot have sent it till this date or it might have been misplaced. At this time whg u can do is try to visit the FO and ask them tk schedule for the biometrics and show them ur interview letter. I dont know if u can do biometrics directly from the service centre without the letter. But the good thing is u got the letter