• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

I guess:confused::confused:, then let me first edit my signature first:):):)
How ever I was just thinking. IN the website.. the CPO comes after PDA...SO do you mean that dark blue circle in the status will go pack to PDA again. How will you know that your process is in PDA...what will be the notification will be like....
Hi Summet,

Probably it is only a soft LUD.
When you get PDA your status
moves to Post Decision Activity.
In practice it means that your
card has been sent. Then you
can start monitoring your mailman
and make sure that he doesn't deliver
the card to a wrong mailbox...

Hi Summet,

Yes, it will move back to PDA, and it is a good
sign. It means that the card has been sent. It
is hard to understand the logic of the system
at times but you just need your card.

So, you should be looking forward to moving
two steps back to PDA in order to get your card...

P.S. In the latest version I think it is only one step
back. There used to be "oath ceremony" between
PDA and CPO before.

How ever I was just thinking. IN the website.. the CPO comes after PDA...SO do you mean that dark blue circle in the status will go pack to PDA again. How will you know that your process is in PDA...what will be the notification will be like....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that information coz everytime I use to see all you guys signature, I use to get confused now I know its the system that moves up and down. I just want my card. besides, I dont care if the thing goes back 3-4 steps.ehhe

Hi Summet,

Yes, it will move back to PDA, and it is a good
sign. It means that the card has been sent. It
is hard to understand the logic of the system
at times but you just need your card.

So, you should be looking forward to moving
two steps back to PDA in order to get your card...

hey 2010 fellas,

Did anybody that you'd know deal with Seattle field office for interview? I just wonder if I could get an idea of how they are

Cheers and Thanks for any info.

Capeolive,

Thanks for the advice. Our field office is Baltimore.

I couldn't schedule an earlier Infopass appointment - unfortunately. Also, I called USCIS, and never got beyond the first line, and they just kept reading back information that I can see on their Website. Good idea to send a letter to field office. I hadn't thought of that - will work on it right away.

Cheers,

Damus

Congrats to all folks who've had successful interviews and positive system updates lately. My prayers and best wishes goes out to all those still waiting for their interviews/decisions.

I hope this "upgraded" life brings you all the happiness, success and "freedom" that you and your family have always wanted. :) :) :)

Hi khayat,

There was one applicant who was interviewed
in Seattle, WA. He got his card in around three
months all together. I don't remember any problems.

So, they are experienced and ready for you...

hey 2010 fellas,

Did anybody that you'd know deal with Seattle field office for interview? I just wonder if I could get an idea of how they are

Cheers and Thanks for any info.

Hi Damus,

Send some letter to your field office explaining the
situation. Send it with FedEx, UPS or Priority Mail.
Include your information like name, birth date, case
number, receipt numbers etc.

Then make sure to go to interview all together even
if you don't get a letter or you get it for a later date.

I have one more question for you. When did you do
your Biometrics?

Capeolive,

Thanks for the advice. Our field office is Baltimore.

I couldn't schedule an earlier Infopass appointment - unfortunately. Also, I called USCIS, and never got beyond the first line, and they just kept reading back information that I can see on their Website. Good idea to send a letter to field office. I hadn't thought of that - will work on it right away.

Cheers,

Damus

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi FrenchiC,

You did some firsts this FY:

* Applied more than 50 days ago, and your file was not returned.
* Got interviewed before your number was current.
* Got approved the first day your number got current.

May be you should thank the Lord for all these...

Miracle within miracle. Congratulations...

WOOT WOOT
Finally my first update :)
It's looking good!

Hi FrenchiC,

You did some firsts this FY:

* Applied more than 50 days ago, and your file was not returned.
* Got interviewed before your number was current.
* Got approved the first day your number got current.

May be you should thank the Lord for all these...

Miracle within miracle. Congratulations...

Do not worry Capeolive, I am fully aware of how lucky I am... I was expecting at least few more days before having any updates and having the luxury to be relieved that early is something I feel really blessed about :)

Same thing happen on my status..I got Card production on monday...and it changed to Post Decision Activity +_+!

Hi zuno,

That was fast, may be they started to
expedite the cases in the last month.

Congratulations, you'll get your card soon...

Same thing happen on my status..I got Card production on monday...and it changed to Post Decision Activity +_+!

If you got your case to PDA today then I should be getting mine on PDA probably tomorrow or the day after..After all I am a day or two behind you..:)

guys, Just checked the status online and its shows a soft LUD on 1st of sept. I guess I should be getting a PDA soon..tomorrow or the day after...:)

zuno,
after it moves to pda ... my card arrived in the next day. so check your mailbox often!!!
very happy for you bro!

Hi guys,

It's been a while. Congratulations to everyone who's received their GCs and All the best to upcoming interviews, hope everything is completed before the deadline.

Haven't had time to read everything, but as Sept 30th approaches, I hope we haven't had any huge delays or disappointments, have we?

Capeolive, I know you've been the rock of this thread, Well done, and I hope you get to see your family soon.