• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

i2009,

Am very grateful for your concern and help. Am getting ready to send the new forms in. As you advised I will add a letter. Am very new to this forum so sorry if am asking too many questions. How do i figure out my field office

i2009,

Am very grateful for your concern and help. Am getting ready to send the new forms in. As you advised I will add a letter. Am very new to this forum so sorry if am asking too many questions. How do i figure out my field office

Hello WithGod,

You can find your Field Office in this web site https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=LO

May I ask why do you need to know your Field Office? Just in case, you don't need to send anything to your local office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I just received a message that they ordered a production of my card for I485 application (greencard)! I'll post later today my history to share!

as I promised, here is my signature! Thank you guys for your posts, they were extremely helpful! I can't believe my journey is almost over... Good luck to all who is still waiting!

Hi WithGod,

Yes, with God everything is possible
but sometimes God gives us more than
one choice. I think it would be wise to
check the past years' visa bulletins for
July, August and September months and
consult a good immigration lawyer who is
experienced in Diversity Visa cases.

But if you cannot leave US then pursue
your only choice which is then AOS.

If not you can check the following site
for visa bulletin archives:

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html

Thanks guys for the suggestions and help. I do realize i have a rather high number but with God all things are possible. Am hoping for the best and staying positive. Btw do I also need to fill another DSP 122? If so, where can i find it?

Hi WithGod,

Where do you live in US and why you need the field office.
Don't forget things take rather longer in large cities.

Would you add more of your signature.

Have you paid $375 AOS fee, done Medicals etc.?

i2009,

Hi chivik,

It is very good news to hear your card production
has been ordered. Congratulations, your card is on the way...

Hey guys, I just received a message that they ordered a production of my card for I485 application (greencard)! I'll post later today my history to share!

Congratulations again. What is it with Jacksonville?
We have so many people who won DV from there.
May be future applicants should move to Jacksonville
before applying for DV Lotto. This might increase
their chance of winning

as I promised, here is my signature! Thank you guys for your posts, they were extremely helpful! I can't believe my journey is almost over... Good luck to all who is still waiting!

Hi WithGod,

When you check the past visa bulletins
look for Current for Afrika. When the
cut-off numbers are current anybody can apply
regardless of their numbers.

Hi WithGod,

Yes, with God everything is possible
but sometimes God gives us more than
one choice. I think it would be wise to
check the past years' visa bulletins for
July, August and September months and
consult a good immigration lawyer who is
experienced in Diversity Visa cases.

But if you cannot leave US then pursue
your only choice which is then AOS.

If not you can check the following site
for visa bulletin archives:

Thanks! I wish you luck on your interview!!

Congratulations again. What is it with Jacksonville?
We have so many people who won DV from there.
May be future applicants should move to Jacksonville
before applying for DV Lotto. This might increase
their chance of winning

Congratulations chivik,
I can see that you had a little bit complicate case and it took time to get to the end.
Good luck and enjoy in your new life.

5/4 interview experience

It was a successful interview. I, my wife, and our 2yr-old daughter(a US citizen) arrived at the Indy office around 8:40am, about 40mins before my wife's appointment and 80mins before mine. We waited for about 80min before all being called for interview. The IO was a really nice lady and even gave my daughter some crayons and book when she didn't behave herself in a totally strange place. First thing, of course, she asked us to swear that what we are going to say is true. She then asked for our passports, EAD cards, and APs, and said we won't need the last two documents if she can approve our cases today. Like others' stories, she asked us some yes/no questions and flipped over our AOS packages while doing some casual chatting with us. Once done reviewing our cases, she then checked on the spot for the availability of visas and after confirming that, she told us our cases are approved. After that, I was asking her if she could give some notice or stamp on the passports but she said it won't be necessary unless we have some immergency to travel because the green cards will arrive in 2 to 4 weeks. Lastly, she walked us to the door, and said she never did DV cases before and this is her first time but pleasing experience. So hopefully, our GCs will show up soon and thank you all.

Congratulations jayinfo,
great experience and smooth interview.
Hope you'll get GCs soon as possible.
You have my best wishes.

Congratulations chivik,
I can see that you had a little bit complicate case and it took time to get to the end.
Good luck and enjoy in your new life.

Thank you new one, yea my case wasn't that smooth and fast, but still...Good luck on your journey!

It was a successful interview. I, my wife, and our 2yr-old daughter(a US citizen) arrived at the Indy office around 8:40am, about 40mins before my wife's appointment and 80mins before mine. We waited for about 80min before all being called for interview. The IO was a really nice lady and even gave my daughter some crayons and book when she didn't behave herself in a totally strange place. First thing, of course, she asked us to swear that what we are going to say is true. She then asked for our passports, EAD cards, and APs, and said we won't need the last two documents if she can approve our cases today. Like others' stories, she asked us some yes/no questions and flipped over our AOS packages while doing some casual chatting with us. Once done reviewing our cases, she then checked on the spot for the availability of visas and after confirming that, she told us our cases are approved. After that, I was asking her if she could give some notice or stamp on the passports but she said it won't be necessary unless we have some immergency to travel because the green cards will arrive in 2 to 4 weeks. Lastly, she walked us to the door, and said she never did DV cases before and this is her first time but pleasing experience. So hopefully, our GCs will show up soon and thank you all.

Yay! Excellent. Congratulations!

It's great!!!! I wish to everybody to have such nice IO!!! My congratulations!!!

Hello Guys..
As some of you know, I had my interview in March 30, and she told me that she is gonna give me the Green Card, but I haven't received anything till now yet..Any advise what to do...Also I have a ticket in May 19 to go back to my country for two months...Can I go without the card and have someone else to bring it for me??...because I called them they you should wait till May 25 and then call us back...Should I mail the office where I had my interview??...Any advise would be appreciated....Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: