• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

As an F1 visa holder do I need to send a copy of my I-20 if while filing the I-485?
In other word can somebody give me a list of what I need to gather?
Thank you!

Hi Guys,

Today my family and myself received approval - authorization for parole. Hopefully we will not be using it with the GC on its way.

Thanks Daima for your wishes.

Congrats capeolive your case is progressing.

Hi 2010FORME,
it's good to get it even you'll not need it.

You won't need them. But still it is good to get
something good from USCIS. Just little more
to go before getting your cards...

Hi Guys,

Today my family and myself received approval - authorization for parole. Hopefully we will not be using it with the GC on its way.

Thanks Daima for your wishes.

Congrats capeolive your case is progressing.

Please provide your signature from settings , edit signature so we know how we can help you.

As an F1 visa holder do I need to send a copy of my I-20 if while filing the I-485?
In other word can somebody give me a list of what I need to gather?
Thank you!

Hi new one,

Where have you been?
Actually it is 11 Days, 4 Hours, 23 Minutes and 40 Seconds more. (I am joking, I didn't go bananas yet!)

Hi capeolive,
congratulations!!! You are moving very fast, 12 days more and the big day will come.....

Most likely you can apply on October 1, 2010.

Now, you have a homework to do:
Start from the first page of this forum and
read everything, you have 141 pages to read.
Have a lawyer but don't rely on the lawyer alone.

You can then go to the right forum for 2011:

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?312270-DV-2011-AOS-Only&p=2181889#post2181889

hi to all and congratulation
my wife number is 2011AF000018xx when i checked the visa bulletin for octo 2010 it said for afriqua chargeability below 8600 is that means her visa gonna be ready on october 2010 thnaks a lot for you reply

Hi Everyone,

We received our green cards!!! Thank you everyone for your support.

Yehhhhh!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! So, you, Ahad and me started our journey almost at the same time, and now we all finished it!!! Good luck to you and your family!!! Enjoy your GCs

hi to all and congratulation
my wife number is 2011AF000018xx when i checked the visa bulletin for octo 2010 it said for afriqua chargeability below 8600 is that means her visa gonna be ready on october 2010 thnaks a lot for you reply

So your wife's visa number is 18xx and if for africa it'll be below 8600, it means that you wife's visa number will be availible (because it's below 8600) and she will be able to apply for her GC. Good luck and get ready!!!

Hi folks,

There is an update on my case!

I received my Employment Authorization Card with my fingerprint on...

Wow, I'm off for a weekend and look at all the good news you guys got.

Congrats capeolive, jasmine182, 2010FORME, gdh and so many more who got green cards, welcome notices, employment authorization cards and so much more.

Yesterday my friends threw me a big Green Card party and I had about 100 people come to it welcoming me to US. Some of the sweet gifts included receipts for American foods, a book with all the US presidents, etc....I guess I better start reading that book to get ready for the citizenship ;)

Good morning all

HI capeolive

i am happy for you progress on your case ........i am looking forword for more good news .............it almost every body getting Green card
i wish this month is ..........luck month for You, I2009, Bek ,and my sister .

Same time i wish all the best to new people join us this week..................

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you had good time in your party
Wow, I'm off for a weekend and look at all the good news you guys got.

Congrats capeolive, jasmine182, 2010FORME, gdh and so many more who got green cards, welcome notices, employment authorization cards and so much more.

Yesterday my friends threw me a big Green Card party and I had about 100 people come to it welcoming me to US. Some of the sweet gifts included receipts for American foods, a book with all the US presidents, etc....I guess I better start reading that book to get ready for the citizenship ;)