• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Hello guys

Happy new year to all...........am not sure every body familer to my sister case she was on voluntary departure and won dv2010 while she was scare she might order to deport ..........and got letter from BOIA with denal before a day to file her DV case.........she appeal to BOIA again based on winner DV2010 on Noverber 13 2009 because her number current on November .

Now she got Grant by the BOia borad to adjuse her stutus ........give the IJ to follow the thier decision. it is good news for for us and i know every body in thread wasn'not expect that too . am sure this give to some body little hope if they are on removal win a DV ........there is a chance

thank you guys for your advise espicaly to Bentebee

That's good news! I hope that everything goes smoothly from now on for your sister. Good Luck!

Hello guys

Happy new year to all...........am not sure every body familer to my sister case she was on voluntary departure and won dv2010 while she was scare she might order to deport ..........and got letter from BOIA with denal before a day to file her DV case.........she appeal to BOIA again based on winner DV2010 on Noverber 13 2009 because her number current on November .

Now she got Grant by the BOia borad to adjuse her stutus ........give the IJ to follow the thier decision. it is good news for for us and i know every body in thread wasn'not expect that too . am sure this give to some body little hope if they are on removal win a DV ........there is a chance

wow, Congrats to your sister. This is great news, hopefully everything else will go smoothly.

Thank you Damia

she should got it by now if you remember her number is close to your number but ..........we thankful that her number is low so atleast she has Ten months to process ...........and there is a chance the IJ will grant the green card in court .

Thank again

Many many congrats. See if you can get your residency status in effect so you don't have to pay out-of-state fees. Your international center should be able to advice you on that. Good luck.

I am going to school tomorrow to make all the necessary updates.
Thank you for the wishes.

Hello guys

That's just great news. One step closer to receiving the green card.

That's just great news. One step closer to receiving the green card.

Thanks Simple Man congr to you too..........i was little strees to be in the thread couple weeks ago.when i see every body getting Green card ,i was lost hope for her. as you said now yea one step closer now.

Good luck to hek123 for tomorrow interview!

I hope everything goes well with your interview and please, keep us posted of how it went when you got a chance.

Hello guys

That is awesome. Hope everything else works out too till the very end. Good luck.

Hello guys

Great news!!!!:) One important step in the right direction. Is she using a good lawyer so her case won't be stuck again when some employee noticed the deportation later on...Not to scare you but just to be alert and being on time if something else comes up.

This is a happy start of the New Year! Please keep us updated, hopefully all great people will awarded with the GC!:)

Great news!!!!:) One important step in the right direction. Is she using a good lawyer so her case won't be stuck again when some employee noticed the deportation later on...Not to scare you but just to be alert and being on time if something else comes up.

This is a happy start of the New Year! Please keep us updated, hopefully all great people will awarded with the GC!:)

Thank you Bentlebee ,yes she got best laywer and Laywer know what she is doing.......we did call to those Laywer you gave me last time. it was hard to for them to guess what is the out come is snice they don't have so much case like that, DV and deportation ,actually one laywer was suprise what made her filed DV application........but it was maracle........i will update you guys and she going have meeting with her laywer today.

I was also wondering if there were any resources regarding how to fill out these forms or can I just ask specific questions here?

Hi gdh,

Check out the first page of this thread. There you will find helpful links and also sample completed forms.

BlueT41

I had the interview today at 9:00 am in Baltimore. Everything was all right. An Indian(i believe) officer conducted the interview. No jokes, it was very very formal. After the oath, he asked for the papers that are highlighted in the list ( the one that comes with the interview appointment) I gave him the original birth certificate, after looking at it, he said he can not accept it. Its bcs the original one has the stamp that says "translated from original" :/ . I was really scared. I tried to explain him that this is the way that they give this paper in Turkey. I was able convince him. Than he asked for the transcript from each school i attended. Everything went ok. He said that He is going to approve it. He stamped the I 485 ( i believe ) Approved. He told me that it would take 3-4 weeks the card to arrive. The appointment took 10 min.

I wish good luck to all of you that has appointment.

Praise be to Allah the Cherisher and Sustainer of the World.

I had the interview today at 9:00 am in Baltimore. . Everything went ok. He said that He is going to approve it. He stamped the I 485 ( i believe ) Approved. He told me that it would take 3-4 weeks the card to arrive. The appointment took 10 min.

Congrats hek123. That is excellent news. Indeed, all praise belongs to Allah SWT.

I had the interview today at 9:00 am in Baltimore. Everything was all right. An Indian(i believe) officer conducted the interview. No jokes, it was very very formal. After the oath, he asked for the papers that are highlighted in the list ( the one that comes with the interview appointment) I gave him the original birth certificate, after looking at it, he said he can not accept it. Its bcs the original one has the stamp that says "translated from original" :/ . I was really scared. I tried to explain him that this is the way that they give this paper in Turkey. I was able convince him. Than he asked for the transcript from each school i attended. Everything went ok. He said that He is going to approve it. He stamped the I 485 ( i believe ) Approved. He told me that it would take 3-4 weeks the card to arrive. The appointment took 10 min.

Yay! Congratulations hek123!!!! The wait is almost over for you.

Congratulations!!