• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Hi Norkira,

The cards I have seen had fingerprints on.
I heard that some people got their cards without
fingerprints on though. As far as I know your digital fingerprints
info is transferred at the time of printing of the cards.
You should wait until you get yours and then take an action.

Quick question about all you new green card holders, and old ones, why not :)
Do you have your fingerprints in the actual green card? My husbands green card says "fingerprints not available", and so far, all our friends who have the green card say theirs is in the card. Is this something we should be calling them about??? We clearly did give the fingerprints for our biometrics. Please advise.

Thanks so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys

Update

My sister has court this morning.........for master hearing .but immigration prosecutor she didn't request her file from KCC on time..........she did requested it by email ,she said she didn't hear from KCC and she does not know where my sister file is and she need time to find out .........the court set for May 26 .but my sister called KCC today after court to ask if it requested , it was requested but KCC said they just sent it today .

Hi nepal2010,

Sometimes people get denied on certain grounds:
Like criminal factors, not being eligible for dv, financial insufficiency,
fraud, entering or residing here illegally etc. As far as I know you
have to get legalized by the deadline. To reapply again depends on
why the person is denied in the first place...

One was denied due to the lack of English combined with his profession which required a license and according to this person he got denied because the person conducting the interview stated "he couldn't pass the licensing exam soon enough and would likely become a liability to society"....

Some licensing exams are not very easy, specially if you don't know the terms used in the English language and first need to learn the language. Also the person stated he had no HS diploma, funds or I-134 but would be eligible due to the work experience but he was denied and posted on this forum about a year ago.

Hi fitness901,

If KCC sent it today the court will receive it this week.
They use FedEx to ship documents. I hope your sister gets
her card soon...

Hey Guys

Update

My sister has court this morning.........for master hearing .but immigration prosecutor she didn't request her file from KCC on time..........she did requested it by email ,she said she didn't hear from KCC and she does not know where my sister file is and she need time to find out .........the court set for May 26 .but my sister called KCC today after court to ask if it requested , it was requested but KCC said they just sent it today .

Yes you right ........but the IJ set that date for May 26, she has to wait for that day ,she not going have interivew in immgration every thing going end in the court .I think every thing seems okay .......wow thank God there is time .........

I wish you and your family your case go forword.............i read all your weekend add am sorry to go thru that ............as some one mention it there is light at the end of the Tunnel . as you start it be brave

Hi fitness901,

If KCC sent it today the court will receive it this week.
They use FedEx to ship documents. I hope your sister gets
her card soon...

its been like 10 days that i have got my NOA but since then nothing. no online updates n biometrics appointment. Is it sth to worry about. While going thru most of the signatures i have seen ppl getting biom appointment with in a week frm the NOA. Do you think its time to do an infopass??

Got the Green Card :) It's hard to believe it, but it's true. Now I don't know what to do with myself ;)
I hope all of you in this forum get to update your posts like me soon, I truly do.
I'll pray for each and one of you.

Congratulations, I hope it brings long term happiness to you and your family...
Don't forget to stick around...

Got the Green Card :) It's hard to believe it, but it's true. Now I don't know what to do with myself ;)
I hope all of you in this forum get to update your posts like me soon, I truly do.

Hi Norkira,

By the way does your card have your fingerprint on?
Congratulations again. I am so happy for you guys...

Thanks capeolive. My card doesn't have any fingerprints either, and I'm trying to get through with the 1800 number to check with them but it's impossible to get through. Do you know a short cut???

Congrats. I just got my green card too. It is really hard to believe that such a small card can do a lot.

If you are honest they won't connect you.
My shortcut is
1 for English
1 for Forms
2 for You don't know what form
Then they connect you to somebody...

Thanks capeolive. My card doesn't have any fingerprints either, and I'm trying to get through with the 1800 number to check with them but it's impossible to get through. Do you know a short cut???

If you are honest they won't connect you.
My shortcut is
1 for English
1 for Forms
2 for You don't know what form
Then they connect you to somebody...

Thanks capeolive, that helps. They told me the usual, I have to make an info pass to find out anything at all. Maybe I should try calling again to hopefully get a different agent and see if they stick to the same story.

Quick question about all you new green card holders, and old ones, why not :)
Do you have your fingerprints in the actual green card? My husbands green card says "fingerprints not available", and so far, all our friends who have the green card say theirs is in the card. Is this something we should be calling them about??? We clearly did give the fingerprints for our biometrics. Please advise.

Thanks so much.

Hi Norkira,

Our cards have Finger prints.

Hey Guys

Update

That's good news, at least there's some movement!

Wonderful! Congratulations and enjoy your new status! You had an amazingly smooth process! God is great!