Chennai Jan/Feb 2005 Interview

r_sada said:
Jeet,
My lawyer faxed the copy and verbatim in my letter DOES NOT SAY

" do not call the consulate blah blah blah"

It does mention the following

Please Note that certain visa categories will not be scheduled for an interview until the case's PD is eligible. Should you wish on what PD are current you should call the Dept of State's pre-recorded "cut-off date" announcement at 202 663 1541

/S

http://www.shusterman.com/ see the new ticker

Shusterman ticker

appan,
Shusterman 's ticker is pretty scarry, according to him the next bulletin will regress, will it be the one that is released in Dec 2004 or the one released in Jan 2004
as you may expect there is a lot of us who are sailing on the boat of expecting interviews in Jan/Feb and i dont know if this PD regress will be annoying problem for all of us
But on the other hand i have also observed that you are very caught up with Shusterman as well . whats the deal
i see some signs of pessimism my man , throw in some positiveness here to help us all :)

/S

Chennai December Dates are posted

Weird But there is a MDR number thats 200469XXX5 which is 2 numbers after me but got the interview on dec 20th, i did not get mine
If the person im referring to is in the forum (E3 category as well) please PM me or reply in the forum saying what was the NVC sent to consulate date ?
please do let me know as it will help

/S

r_sada said:
Weird But there is a MDR number thats 200469XXX5 which is 2 numbers after me but got the interview on dec 20th, i did not get mine
If the person im referring to is in the forum (E3 category as well) please PM me or reply in the forum saying what was the NVC sent to consulate date ?
please do let me know as it will help

/S
Sada, the number is not the best indicator-his/her case might have moved faster through NVC-if you're concerned then check the status message on NVC for the number you've mentioned, at least you'll know the date it went to consulate.

r_sada said:
appan,
Shusterman 's ticker is pretty scarry, according to him the next bulletin will regress, will it be the one that is released in Dec 2004 or the one released in Jan 2004
as you may expect there is a lot of us who are sailing on the boat of expecting interviews in Jan/Feb and i dont know if this PD regress will be annoying problem for all of us
But on the other hand i have also observed that you are very caught up with Shusterman as well . whats the deal
i see some signs of pessimism my man , throw in some positiveness here to help us all :)

/S

Mine is EB3 and i am expecting interview in feb/march
pd is oct 2002. :mad:

you are right

i checked NVC for the person's number (not ethical to do ) but i did , his/her case was sent to madras on Oct 6th
mine like yours was sent on Oct 15th. :(
still waiting
scarred becos of PD regression for the next month visa bulletin as im a E3

/S

PD regression

r_sada,

I don't think you need worry as NVC website clearly states that if the visa category is not current, they would not proceed with the case. Your case has been reviewed and sent to the consulate and hence it would not get affected by the PD regression. You may have been assigned a visa number by now. I think PD regression in Jan would affect those applicants whose cases will reach NVC from USCIS in Jan 05 or later.

Regards,
Explorer.

r_sada said:
i checked NVC for the person's number (not ethical to do ) but i did , his/her case was sent to madras on Oct 6th
mine like yours was sent on Oct 15th. :(
still waiting
scarred becos of PD regression for the next month visa bulletin as im a E3

/S

Last edited by a moderator:
Will buy you a drink

Explorer
if you are in midatlantic area i would take you to a strip club and buy you drinks if this info is correct
lost sleep yesterday night because of this, my family has left for india already based on the assumption we are going to to have interview in Jan or worst case in Feb,
if they push for another year that would really SUCK.
i hate this trauma

/S

r_sada said:
Explorer
if you are in midatlantic area i would take you to a strip club and buy you drinks if this info is correct
lost sleep yesterday night because of this, my family has left for india already based on the assumption we are going to to have interview in Jan or worst case in Feb,
if they push for another year that would really SUCK.
i hate this trauma

/S

Sada when is your pd date?

r_sada,
I dont see my number too.. So Jan it is.. hmm. Have to wait one more month for the dates with the stupid PD in mind..

m160

Guys,

Please enlighten me - Is Priority date the date on which your Labour Application was made? In that case mine is July 01.

Et all,

I got a mail from chennaiIV about my interview date.

Your interview is likely to be in January/February.

Visa Information Unit
American Consulate General
220, Anna Salai
Chennai 600 006
India
Phone - 91-44-28112060(dir), 28112000(board)
Fax - 91-44- 28112020, 28112027
Website - http://chennai.usconsulate.gov

Question on P4

Gurus,

Fingers X on E3 Issue.. Anyways...

My wife filled out P3 with address of their parents. Me with mine and obviously both are different. Will Consulate send P4 both to my place?...

Ghat72

snm65 said:
Guys,

Please enlighten me - Is Priority date the date on which your Labour Application was made? In that case mine is July 01.
snm,

It would be July 1 of the year in which the labor was applied.