Chennai Jan/Feb 2005 Interview

snm65

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,

I just got the message from NVC that my case was sent to Chennai consulate on 10/26. So going by the trend on CPtracker, I am expecting a Jan 2005 interview. I thought it would be a good idea to get together people who are looking at the same timeframe to share their ideas.

Snm,
i created a similar thread, my case was sent on 10/15
i pinged chennai consulate last friday, they said they have not yet recd the case. Still waitng, Most likely to have a Jan 2005 interview , let us see.

/S

Sada,

I believe that it takes atleast 10 days after you case has been sent out by NVC for the consulate to receive the files. Also going by the trend you will get Jan 2005 interview.

BTW, I don't want to duplicate threads - so if you want to we can move to your thread or you could put in a note in your thread directing interested parties to this thread. Its up to you.

Just to give you a pattern prediction
Early January might not be possible because at Chennai most of the EB3 cases are scheduled for Interview between 15th to 31st of every month.
thats just how its been so far in the past 6 months.

/S

R_sada,
Thanks, mine is EB2 -would that make a difference? I have to go to India anyway in early jan, not sure if the Consulate would be considerate and adjust the date so I don't spend have to wait the whole month in India

From what i observed
E2 are between 15-20s
and E3 are in the 20-30 of the month but this is purely speculation of the pattern, i dont think there is any policy on this.

/S

my case was sent to the chennai consulate 10/15/2004.. sent a email to consulate two days back checking if they received the case.. no response yet. any updates from other folks??

m160

My case was sent on 10/26

My case was sent to Chennai consulate on 10/26. I am expecting a Jan 2005 interview.

Reddy

appan
once the case is sent to cehnnai consulate,i think the regress due to priority date is not a problem any more imo.

/S

I just got the confirmation from the Chennai consulate that they have received my case and the most likely intereview date is in Jan.

m160.

Case sent to chennai; Oct 15 2004.

Same as m160

M160,
my case was sent to chennai on 10/15 as well. i sent 3 emails so far for 2 emails i got response saying that not yet recd.

the last email i sent was yesterday 10/28. no response for the same yet.

/S

r_sada,

I just sent one email on 25th asking for the status.. Got a reply today.. I think most probably you should hold on for a day to two and then call them up next week or so. In case i didnt get a email after two weeks thats what i was planning on doing..

m160

All CP Guru's,

My case review is completed day before (ie 10/27/2004). When can I expect my interview date pls? Tentatively Jan end or Feb?? Is that realistic pls?.

Jeet

jeet0404,

In about a week from 10/27 you will hear a AVM stating that your case has been transferred to the consulate (whatever the consulate you have asked for). Then in about 10 days from then the consulate will enter the case into their system. If this is done before 20th of the month you can expect you interview n+2 months else if it happens after the 20th but before the 30th of the month it will be n+3 months.

Going by your dates I would place my bets on end Jan 2005.