Chennai Jan/Feb 2005 Interview

What are the contents of packet 4?

Hi,
My CP interview is scheduled end of May. I will be directly going to Chennai for the interview from US. I have just received the interview letter but not packet 4. I called up the embassy and they said I could download it from their website. I couldnt find anything called packet 4 on the website.
I need to know what are the contents ( forms, instructions) of packet 4 and where to download them from.

Thanks in advance,
Milind

Milind Bhave said:
Hi,
My CP interview is scheduled end of May. I will be directly going to Chennai for the interview from US. I have just received the interview letter but not packet 4. I called up the embassy and they said I could download it from their website. I couldnt find anything called packet 4 on the website.
I need to know what are the contents ( forms, instructions) of packet 4 and where to download them from.

Thanks in advance,
Milind
Milind, I have attached the documents

ineterview letter/P4/plastic card delivery?

Hello All who have received inetrview letters,

How did u receive the interview letter. Did u receive it through fedex/UPS/USPS to your present address in US?
How long before the interview date, did you receive your interview letter?

Also any idea after the interview where and how(fedex/ups/usps) was the plastic card delivered.

The reason why I am asking is: my PD is 20 June 2002 and I have been stuck with the retrogress issue with EB3. I wanted to move to a new apartment taking a P.O Box.

Any info appreciated

for2003 said:
Hello All who have received inetrview letters,

How did u receive the interview letter. Did u receive it through fedex/UPS/USPS to your present address in US?
How long before the interview date, did you receive your interview letter?

Also any idea after the interview where and how(fedex/ups/usps) was the plastic card delivered.

The reason why I am asking is: my PD is 20 June 2002 and I have been stuck with the retrogress issue with EB3. I wanted to move to a new apartment taking a P.O Box.

Any info appreciated

All communications are through USPS. Your plastic card will be delivered to the address you give in DS230.

I-140 approval notice

I'd interview on 25th of May. Do we need to take I-140 approval notice also to the Chennai consulate?

vijboy said:
I'd interview on 25th of May. Do we need to take I-140 approval notice also to the Chennai consulate?

The consulate does not ask for it upfront. But candidates generally carry the original or a copy as backup.

Raju

The required document list for wife and childeren says along with Affidavit of Support(I-134), "JOB VERIFICATION LETTER" is also needed.

Does the Employment letter from Employer is enough for this or any other document needed?

kovaiGC said:
Finally we received the plastic cards yesterday :) , but they have split my first name into first and middle :( . Guess I need to follow up and get it fixed. Have anyone encountered such issues? if yes pls direct me in the right direction.

Once again thanks to Rajiv Khanna for this wonderful forum and forum members who took time and patiently answered my queries.
kovaiGC,

Belated congrats. N'joy now. :p