Chennai Jan/Feb 2005 Interview

thanks alren and raju,
i will ping them on Tuesday and see if they come back with a response ?

/S

Congratulations Intezar.
Good luck on your interview , the PD sufferers will be here for a while

/S

Intezar,

Did you sent an email to consulate about your interview date or consulate sent you one without you requesting pls? I didn't send one lately. Would it be better to wait till Monday ..hoping that they will announce Jan interviews by then ??

SNM, last I heard was ..you going to call consulate.. did you find any luck out there :).

Jeet

jeet0404 said:
Intezar,
Did you sent an email to consulate about your interview date or consulate sent you one without you requesting pls? I didn't send one lately. Would it be better to wait till Monday ..hoping that they will announce Jan interviews by then ??
Jeet
Yes, I sent a mail on thursday evening stating I did not receive a response for my last email. Got a one-liner that appointment date is 18 Jan. Trouble is I hve to go to India by 1 Jan for other things and I wanted an earlier date. Anyway I should not crib, I got a date..wish the EB3 guys get theirs too, hopefully their visa numbers got allocated before the bulletin came out.
I think they'll post the appointment schedule this weekend

IV Interview date

Hi Everybody,

I too sent an email to the consulate on Thursday evening and got the same one line reply - Appointment on 18 Jan 2005.

SNM65,

What's your priority date?

SDD

snm65 said:
Hi Everybody,

I too sent an email to the consulate on Thursday evening and got the same one line reply - Appointment on 18 Jan 2005.

To all those who have completed CP at Chennai,

Can anyone please provide me with the email id of Dr. Vijayalakshmi at Chennai - if there is one? I want to get an appointment before I leave here. Also the second week of Jan happens to be holiday season in Chennai I want to find out what days she is available. Thanks.

Hi Alern, Raju, SNM, et all,

I sent an email to chennai consulate to know about my interview date and where they are going to send my P4. They sent me a reply stating that my P4 is already sent to US address ( Am assuming they sent it to my Lawyer), but they didn't mention when my interview date is going to be. As they already sent my P4 to the US address, can I assume my interview date is sometime in January'05 pls?

Do you guys think it would be better if I shoot another mail to the consulate about my interview date pls?

Jeet.

SNM,

I have Dr.Vijayalakshmi phone numbers. If that helps, here are her phone numbers: 26413445. 26413446. 98404-12063(Cell). You can contact her 10AM to 6PM Monday to Friday.

Jeet

jeet,

I think it is a good bet interview is in Jan.

So U can try the consulate (maybe call then again). Or wait for the list to be in the website 15thish ...

Interview on Jan 18th

Guys,
Finally my interview has been Scheduled on Jan 18th, Packet IV is on the way to my US address
EB3 - PD 08/1999

Couple of guys have Interview on Same date, feel free to contact me to get to know and help each other

Reddy

Documents list

good luck snm65 and all other folks whose interview dates have been confirmed . Is ther a chek list of all the documents we need to take from here i.e I-140 , labour , PCC , Tax return , Letter from HR ,.... ...... Do we need to take original I-140 , labour .... or photo copies from or lawyer . Can some bosy post all the required documents needed to be take from here before we leave .

Thanks
Paddy

Srigc said:
Guys,
Finally my interview has been Scheduled on Jan 18th, Packet IV is on the way to my US address
EB3 - PD 08/1999

Couple of guys have Interview on Same date, feel free to contact me to get to know and help each other

Reddy
Srigc,

How did you find out that the Packet IV is on its way to your US address? I have the interview on the same date

Snm65

Snm65,
This is what i got from Chennai Consulate......................

Your interview is on 18-JAN-2005.
Packet 4 has been mailed to your U.S address.

Visa Information Unit
American Consulate General
220, Anna Salai
Chennai 600 006
India
Phone - 91-44-28112060(dir), 28112000(board)
Fax - 91-44- 28112020, 28112027
Website - http://chennai.usconsulate.gov

-----Original Message-----
To: Chennai, IV
Subject: Interview Date for Green Card Consular Processing - MDR2004XXXXX

Hi There,

My Name is SRI REDDY, and My case number is MDR2004XXXXXX. As per National Visa Center they forwarded my case to Chennai Consulate on October 26th. My Priority date is August 1999.

Can you please give me the exact date when my interview is going to be ??, and also I did't receive Packet IV so far and I am planning to go India December last week so could you please send my Packet IV to my India Address given below

Et all,

I got the following note from Chennai consulate.

You have been scheduled an appointment on 18-JANUARY-2005 at 09:00 am.

Visa Information Unit
American Consulate General
220 Anna Salai
Chennai 600006
Tel: 91-044-28112060(direct)
91-044-28112000(board)

SNM, Srigc, Intezar...we all have interview on same day. What time is your interview scheduled pls?

Thanks & Regards,
Jeet

Jeet,

I have only the date but don't have the time. Once the appointment list is published on the Chennai Consulate website I will be able to tell you. Thanks.