Changing Employer before 6 Months (After GC Stamping)

Like we all saw, one of the moderators mentioned that he checked with Rajiv and got "go ahead" to change employer 3.5 months after getting the GC.
So, what we should conclude some guys scared even lawyers to change their stance?

Hope guys over here stand on their promise of leaving this thread and going back to normal forum....
You guys, there is no fun in scaring people when USCIS itself is trying to give benefit to suffering employeees by letting them to change employers even before GC approved.... Pl think about it... If you don't want your own employees leave your own comany, that's fine..just scare your OWN employees...not everyone...

Thanks,

Ok, JoeF aka idiot wants to beleive that his idiot opinion are the one to be followed by all. No No, not anymore.

Read my comments for documenting evidence while leaving employer

Never ever document that after GC, your employer is not paying you as promised on GC or whatever such that. And if at all you document it, keep those docs for youself, don't show it to CIS. If you show it to CIS, you simply asking for trouble yourself, it means that you are proving that your GC has been approved based on fradulent intent of your employer.

From CIS point of view, intent has to be from both side , applicant and employer and you show on urself that employer is not willing to pay you as promised in GC application, it means employers has fradulent intent in your GC application. period. You just dig the pit for yourself
Some members on this forum just jump on everything and gives misadvice again and again on this issue. :D :D Take advice of your lawyer

JoeF said:
As Rajiv states here: http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=154533
it depends on the individual circumstances:
"Each case has to be determined upon its own merits."
So even if in one case it may be ok to change jobs after 3.5 months, in other cases it may not be ok. I have stated that over and over in my posts. It is amazing that people ignore that.
It is not and has never been about "scaring" anybody. You have to know the law, though. It is only about knowing the law.
And the law states that you have to have the good faith intent to work for the sponsoring employer. Why would anybody get scared by reciting the law???

Never ever beleive JoeF aka idiot. JoeF was drumming about 6 months dumb rule for all this time. Now after Rajiv contradicting responser, changed his stance. JoeF has done nothing other than misleading members on this issue. And defending his fraud agenda, JoeF is misleading members again again.

JoeF Get LOST :D :D Bang

members,
One more misleading, JoeF , its you who is giving misadvices and SCREWING UP members. But since I and many others started showing/proving all JoeF's postings are based on some hidden agenda and told members to gather information from all sources including their lawyer. (I personally heard some stories about messed up members because of JoeF's advice)
Obviously this makes JoeF's upset, as his misleadings are no more working and JoeF started personal attack on me. But "just ignore JoeF and his misadvices", thats the BEST advice to start with on this forum for sure.

Read my comments for documenting evidence while leaving employer(JoeF's has misadviced to members on this issue)

Never ever document that after GC, your employer is not paying you as promised on GC or whatever such that. And if at all you document it, keep those docs for youself, don't show it to CIS. If you show it to CIS, you simply asking for trouble yourself, it means that you are proving that your GC has been approved based on fradulent intent of your employer.

From CIS point of view, intent has to be from both side , applicant and employer and you show on urself that employer is not willing to pay you as promised in GC application, it means employers has fradulent intent in your GC application. period. You just dig the pit for yourself
Some members on this forum just jump on everything and gives misadvice again and again on this issue. Take advice of your lawyer

members,
One more misleading, JoeF , its you who is giving misadvices and SCREWING UP members. But since I and many others started showing/proving all JoeF's postings are based on some hidden agenda and told members to gather information from all sources including their lawyer. (I personally heard some stories about messed up members because of JoeF's advice)
Obviously this makes JoeF's upset, as his misleadings are no more working and JoeF started personal attack on me. But "just ignore JoeF and his misadvices", thats the BEST advice to start with on this forum for sure.

Read my comments for documenting evidence while leaving employer(JoeF's has misadviced to members on this issue)

Some members on this forum just jump on everything and gives misadvice again and again on this issue. Take advice of your lawyer

JoeF said:
pathetic grumbling.

Joef's only life agenda is SCREW UP members. Thats it. And he does it on weekdays as well as on weekends. :D :D

Its JoeF who is stopping any sort of discussion on this forum. JoeF has clear agenda to mislead members and when JoeF is failed to make his propoganda, he started personal attack on me.

JoeF said:
Your fairy-tale made me laugh :)

Why don't you share your grumblings at home with somebody (if you have any).
This forum is for immigration discussion. Moderator, JoeF is again due for stern warning ,as always:D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
JoeF said:
I said just a minute ago:
"People like gclookup aka qwerty-whatever-his-handle-is-today and funnywait are the guys everybody should be scared about.
In last two days how many messages I posted to scare people - in fact how many messages I posted at all ? And look at how many messages you posted.

Get a job man and leave this board alone.

JoeF said:
Reposting some lay person's opinion doesn't make it true.
How do you know SS_01 is a lay person ? What makes you think that you are the most learned about immigration matters ? This is the attitude that makes you trouble making.

Guys,

JoeF never consulted any attorney on this issue - not even when he changed his own job. What is his credential to give any opinion on this issue ? He continuously gives reference to attorneys' web site or public posts. In reality nobody takes advice from public posts and one should consult a good attorney as each case is different (and the attorneys who posted publically also are saying the same thing).

Prima facie it looks like there won't be a problem if you changed your job within 6 months but consult your attorney. The way JoeF posts his messages scares people so just ignore his posts.

In a separate thread somebody asked a question that he got his GC and he married subsequently and his wife is in India. He was asking how to bring her here. Our friend JoeF said you can't bring her and if you plan to sponser her to get a GC it might take years blah blah blah But he did not go any further to tell that poor chap that there are other ways. What information he provided was correct but not useful. And this is what people mean by scary information. I hope he now understands.

FunnyWait said:
He was asking how to bring her here. Our friend JoeF said you can't bring her and if you plan to sponser her to get a GC it might take years blah blah blah But he did not go any further to tell that poor chap that there are other ways. What information he provided was correct but not useful. And this is what people mean by scary information. I hope he now understands.

So... you know that there are other ways? Did you tell him then?

JoeF said:
What makes you think he is not? If he were a lawyer, he could just post his credentials...

In fact, not disclosing being a lawyer would be a serious ethical mishap.
There are lawyers who post here, and they make it very clear that they are lawyers.
A little bit of thinking before posting would have helped to avoid embarrassing yourself again ;)
But in your eagerness to fight me, just for the sake of fighting, you forgot all about not digging a hole for yourself... just like your buddy qwerty.
You guys are quite some clowns...
With the same token you are lay person too !! So why you insist on your messages ?

JoeF said:
Misrepresenting what I said, eh?
I said H1 and L1 are the only ways, because all other non-immigrant visas do not allow immigration intent. That's the law. Apparently, you have as much problems as your buddy qwerty to understand what the word law means.

Since your other ways to get me off this board failed, you are now trying misrepresenting what I said, eh? That won't work, either. I do not yield to bullies...
You forgot to mention what you said prior to this post......When I pointed out that there are other ways THEN you said this about H1, L1 ......

Posting messages per your convenience, eh ?

JoeF said:
You should have noticed by now that your bullying doesn't work. If anything at all, it makes you look more stupid every day.
This is what you think and you are free to think whatever you want.

What you give is half information and what you quote is lawers' public posts. You have never consulted an attorney yourself. And that's why your information is no better than SS_01 or any other person on this forum.

I will once again state that what information you provide may be correct but is not useful.

BTW I have consulted attorneys on several immigration matters - and real attorneys - by talking to them, thru emails. And when I asked my own attorney about this job change after 3-4 months they said it's OK to do it.
Did you consult any attorney on this issue ?

JoeF said:
I answered that, and you chimed in with some suggestion of breaking the law...
How is that suggestion breaking the law ? There are at least two cases that I know. The wives came here on B1/B2 with their husbands having GCs. In fact in both the cases, the consulate in India told them about how to go about getting GC for them in this case.

Help me understand how is this breaking the law. If your experience or knowledge is limited, don't blame others for provinding suggestions of breaking the law.

It always pays when you talk truth at the consulate. Both my friends went to consulate and told the truth that they were married and wanted to take wives to US. In addition I also suggested that consult an attorney in the same post.

JoeF said:
Yes, breaking the law, by hiding a material fact...
You and your buddy qwerty are already known for advocating breaking the law...
You asshole - read my post again -

"There are other options open to get your wife here. You might as well try to get her on B2 and then proceed with processing her GC once she is here. One of my friends did it. Also check with a good immigration attorney what your options are."

Your problem is you assume too much !! They did not hide the material fact but they declared that they were married. Don't think everybody is like you - lawbreaker.

Now move your ass and take it somewhere else.