Changing Employer before 6 Months (After GC Stamping)

qwerty987666 said:
And with your posts, and defending flawed logic, its more clear that you are JoeF's one more donkey . Thats it. :D :D

There you are, when someone disagrees with you - you accuse. Take your "hammer" to a comedy mailing list. You will earn more respect there and your word will make more sense. After all immigration things not exactly funny and as a result you are struggling.

JoeF said:
So, it seems that he has learned a little bit, but only after disturbing this forum for quite some time.

Not very uncommon. I had a co-worker who used to argue very aggresively against ideas from other colleagues and always tried to prove everything wrong in those ideas, then after a few days later he used come back and "sell" the same ideas as his own ideas. For some people with ego, that's the way to "absorb" knowledge/idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
pralay said:
There you are, when someone disagrees with you - you accuse. .

Here you go, I accuse you, NO (actually I let you go off the hook after your lost argument),you are mad because I told TRUTH. And TRUTH is your mind is possessed by JoeF's bambarded advice and you are scared to accept it.

pralay said:
You will earn more respect there and your word will make more sense.After all immigration things not exactly funny and as a result you are struggling

Atleast I do fun, don't offer misadvices to members like you and JoeF does.
Does your flawed logic makes any sense to you?? I bet Not. And this immigration stuff is definately not misleadings and SCREW UP advices given by you and your aka JoeF. :D :D

You have lost argument whatever you had at start of this thread, so get over with it and accept that you were possessed by retarded JoeF's mind, that way you could earn some respect. :D :D

pralay said:
Not very uncommon. I had a co-worker who used to argue very aggresively against ideas from other colleagues and always tried to prove everything wrong in those ideas, then after a few days later he used come back and "sell" the same ideas as his own ideas. For some people with ego, that's the way to "absorb" knowledge/idea.

Here you go, You are talking about JoeF. Good, your mind is getting decluttered with all bambarded advices. Keep trying, your mind will be clear soon. Don't give UP dude,

JoeF said:
Yeah, but that is different, because there are clear rules of where somebody on H1 can work. It is in the law that working at a place other than the one specified in the LCA or for a salary less than what is specified in the LCA is not allowed.
Here, we are talking about the intent of the employer to commit fraud. Of course, if the employee knows that the employer has no intention to pay the salary specified in the LC, it is clear fraud from the employee. The law requests from both employer and employee to have the good faith intent to have an employer-employee relationship after GC approval. The employee, however, is only required by law to show his good faith intent. And the employee is inadmissible or deportable if he doesn't. The employer is also required to show his good faith intent, and if he doesn't, he can be fined and in severe cases prohibited from filing more immigrant petitions.

My point is though it is advertant/not of- on epmloyee side(let it be violation or fraud,that too there are no clear rules like H1 as said and hence more risky),CIS reaction is effecting the employee and the onus also remains on the employee.Hence the employee is to be more catious in putting the things
upfront to CIS unasked for and make the ground more strong(duration aspect) for eventual query,if at all.

qwerty987666 said:
oh oh, somebody is mad again, trying to open LOST ARGUMENT. :D :D

Well, I don't see anybody mad here - unless you are speaking for yourself (that is also not uncommon for person who would like to see all other to be just as same as him - in term of logic, argument, madness).

pralay said:
Well, I don't see anybody mad here - unless you are speaking for yourself

You found it, Good for u, because you can't see yourself dude , get a mirror ha ha ha

Stop making more fool out of you. :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
qwerty987666 said:
You found it, Good for u, because you can't see yourself ,dude ha ha ha

You are trying to act like comedian, but unfortunately not even a good one - but a comedian with foot-in-mouth desease and "AC-21 in whole package". Few "ha ha ha" does not make you funny. As I mentioned give a title "really funny" for all your posting.

pralay said:
You are trying to act like comedian, but unfortunately not even a good one - but a comedian with foot-in-mouth desease and "AC-21 in whole package". Few "ha ha ha" does not make you funny. As I mentioned give a title "really funny" for all your posting.

You are acting like a idiot possessed with mentally retarded ghost of JoeF. ha ha ha .
Accept it and you might earn some lost respect . :D :D :D

pralay said:
Few "ha ha ha" does not make you funny. As I mentioned give a title "really funny" for all your posting.

You are so mad that contradicting yourself. ha ha . But I don't blame you as you are possessed., dude, stop posting here and get some help.

JoeF said:
If you change jobs a day after getting the GC, it is obvious that you already had another job lined up. Looking for a new job doesn't happen overnight.
Well, as per AC21, one can change jobs 6 months after filing I485, while his aplication is pending. So the employee has a right to look for jobs, in other words, an intention to change jobs when he got the approval letter. So there is nothing wrong in having an intention to change jobs at the time you got the approval letter. The Ac21 law has indirectly made the "intent law" obsolete. I don't know why you don't get this point though i have told the same thing in our prior discussions.

Hence the rule of thumb to work for the employer for some time as a way to show your intent.
It's your rule of thumb (and that of few others). It is not INS's rule of thumb. Also it is your assumption that the way to prove our intent is to work for 6 months or more. I would say that we have already proved our intent when we worked for the sponsoring employee for some period . Going forward (after I485) it will be a normal at will employment because no restrictions were imposed on job after GC.

I don't want to rehash this here over and over, Mr. Khanna has a post about it here: http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=154533 and Ms. Murthy has a FAQ entry about it: http://www.murthy.com/485faq.html#13
and other lawyers have posts about it as well.
This is all very well known and I don't get why this has to be explained over and over again. It is just common sense.
Because not many people buy your explanation or a cautious guidance from a lawyer for obvious reasons (just to protect themselves against potential problems). We have already shown you what USCIS says about the rights f a GC holder. Any one would believe what USCIS says about our immigration rights rather than what Murthy or any one says about our rights.

Well said

dsatish,

Well said. Like I too mentioned before, if you don't work for the sponsoring employer at all then there is an issue. So unless uscis comes out saying "no u have to work for certain time.." JoeF and co ..pl leave the guys alone to decide on their own. Don't scare them okay???? Looks like some guys here are employers and they have sponsored GC for their employees and they don't want their employees leave the company after getting GC approved!!!!

If you have any proof to justify your way of concluding ..PL LET US KNOW. Like I mentioned, spoke to immigration officer in Hartford, called 1-800#, all are saying u r free... as simple as that. If not GC is like another h1 or 140 stage where all the employers can keep employees scaring all the time. Intent and all is BS..yes, one worked for the employer util after getting GC and that showed the intent.

temposerver

qwerty987666 said:
You are acting like a idiot possessed with mentally retarded ghost of JoeF. ha ha ha

I won't be surprised to see "idiot", "mentally retarded" these words actually applies to you in your real life - considering that fact you post so much useless postings which actually indicates that in real life you are as irrelevent as your postings. In that case, take any reply (to your posts) as consolation prize. That's the best prize you can get with your ability.

BTW, I forgot about "AC-21 in whole package". Take that as your 2nd consolation prize.

dsatish said:
I would say that we have already proved our intent when we worked for the sponsoring employee for some period .

Then the obviously question comes - how much is that "some period"? How many months/years (pre-approval + post approval) is enough to prove our "intent".

qwerty987666 said:
You attacked me and I replied , you paid the price, now stop rumblings and go back to your hole. :D :D

Take this posting as your 3rd consolation prize. :cool: