Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Shot Record for Medical

Hi,

I am planning for medical by end of this month. Is it required to have any shot record available, or if it is not, to take the required shots for completing the medical?

meetme

Please help!

Hello ppl,
I need to apply for police clearance from UK. I am currently living in US.

I downloaded 3019A and 3019B forms from www.met.police.uk/dataprotection website.

The thing i m confused is that the form says current address??? What address is that??? Is this the address of UK when i was there or should i put my current US address??

Any advice would be great.
thanks.

PLease advise or comment

Greetings Gurus !!

Here is the timeline:-

applied Feb 2003, Medical and police certificeate(FBI) March 2004, Medical submitted April 12th, received a letter for additional xRays in May, Submitted 2nd set of Xray on May 12th. Not heard anything yet.

Has any one seen the request for aditional medical tests and what were the time line after that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
How to handle new child

Hi, I got the 2nd letter which asked me to do the medical
(applied Oct. 2003).
But I have a problem: my wife is pregnant now. we will
have a new child late this year.
Some guys told me that I have to wait till the new child born,
then can I do the medical.
Can I just go ahead to do the medical, and if they approve
my application, after our landing, can we add the new
child to file another immigration for the new child?
Thank you for your suggestion!

Application organisation

I am ready to submit my app. What is the best way to organise and package all the documents. There are a bunch of them. Punch them? Staple them, etc. I know its basic stuff but you want to give best shot and learn from others.
Thanks
archraj

Hi Hent,

I am not sure whether the Doctor will allow your wife to have an X-Ray taken, and it is a must to have the X-Ray for the Medical. Can somebody confirm this?

meetme

I didnt punch or staple them.
I just put everything together and mailed it...

ARCHRAJ said:
I am ready to submit my app. What is the best way to organise and package all the documents. There are a bunch of them. Punch them? Staple them, etc. I know its basic stuff but you want to give best shot and learn from others.
Thanks
archraj

My RCMP Timeline

Mailed o RCMP: April/18/2004
Request entered into our database: during the week of April 26, 2004.

Your request was completed during the week of July 8, 2004 and was sent to the following address:

CANADIAN CONSULATE GENERAL BUFFALO, NY USA

:)

462806 said:
BUFFALO TRACKER at www.yogi799.com

I finally added SORTING BY EACH COLUMN. Buffalo applicants, check it out at www.yogi799.com

Also, NEW DELHI tracker coming soon. Check back soon at the same address.

Nice tracker, but you also have to give the option to edit an entry. After posting initial entry, there is no way to update at a later time. Maybe you have to give username / passwords and allow the individual the ability to modify his / her entry.

ANybody with File No/processing start Date in Dec 2nd week 2003 , got IA

Hi
ANybody with File No/processing start Date in Dec 2nd week 2003 , got IA.

Can you pls post the forum.

My time lines:
Applied: Nov 17th 2003
Started Processing/FileNo/AOR date: Dec 18th 2003

IA : waiting...
SOmebdoy post the details , anybody know surrounding my time lines..

Thanks
Ravi

PR cards done online

I had landed in June 6 at Windsor by rd, and the immi lady did not apply for our PR Cards with a reason saying that I have valid status in US and will apply for them when we move permanently and have a permanent address in Canada.
However after the landing proces I had returned back and apply for PR cards online , I am amazed to see our cards were delivery with in 20days.
my time line.
Applied June 02,
AOR Nov 02
Initial approval Oct 03,
Medical Dec, 03
other docs sent Mar,04
PP request may'04 and recieved within 10days
June 6'04 landing
PR card applied June 13th
PR card received July 1st
Thanks to all the members for contributing valuable information on this site which helped me alot.
Please shoot a note if you need any information.
Regards

Online card application!

Hey, that is great news. I did not know you could apply online for the PR card and that it's so easy. I was worried how long my leave will need to be for me to be able to go to Canada and wait till then card arrives!

Ofcourse, I am still a long way away! ;o)

Timline -
Applied - Oct'03
AOR - Nov'03
IA - Jun'04 (interview waived)
Medical Jul'04

SSJ.

CIC Buffalo - update

Hi All,

Does anyone know how frequently and when they will update the PR process update at CIC Buffalo? The last update was on 16-Jun-2004. Thanks.

-Thaniks

Got my ppt stamped

Thanks everyone on this group for info & support...
I got my passport stamped at NYC consulate early this week.. That
brings to end a wait of 2 years..
here's my timeline - I applied at RPC Buffalo;
Application sent (along with FBI finger print report): May 2002
AOR: Nov 2002
File transferred to NYC consulate: Nov 2004
Querry from NYC consulate re. current status in US: Feb 2004
Replied to querry : Feb 2004
Interviewed waived & request for medical exam: March 2004
Medicals done: 1st May 2004 (did my medicals in India - it was far
more cost effective than to do them in the US)
RPRF/ ROLF Fee paid: 1st week on June 2004
Request for passport: 22nd June 2004
Went personally to NYC to stamp the passport rather than to send it
by mail.

Am lookingfwd to the landing.. haven't decided when yet.. have up
until 1st May 2005 to land.

All the best to those who are still waiting!

hi jaocanada,

did you got your passport stamped from buffalo or newyork city?
I heard they can do stamping only in buffalo center.

Also your residency counting clock time starts by the time you land in Canada or the time when your passport is stamped?
its good to know they giving one year of time to land in canada
I am not clear on this.

any comments? thanks

1) i got my passport stamped in NYC - i think they stamp it at the location where your file is.
2) I think the residency clock starts from the time I land in Canada..but I need to find out more abt this.. anybody out there might want to chip in??
3) The visa is valid up to the date which falls excatly one year after your date of medical examination. since my medicals were done on 1st may 2004, my visa is valid up until 1st may 2005.

Let me know if anyone has any questiosn abt the process so far.. my turn to return the favor to this portal community...

love2002 said:
hi jaocanada,

did you got your passport stamped from buffalo or newyork city?
I heard they can do stamping only in buffalo center.

Also your residency counting clock time starts by the time you land in Canada or the time when your passport is stamped?
its good to know they giving one year of time to land in canada
I am not clear on this.

any comments? thanks

Additional Documents

Hi Guys/ Gals,

I am new to this forum and request an opinion form the experts around here.

I have been asked to submit additional documents for the canadian PR visa process. I have all the other documents except for the certificate of good conduct from the FBI. I have applied for the certificate from FBI.

My question to you guys is "Should I send the documents that I have right now and send the FBI certificate when I receive it or Should I wait till I receive the FBI certificate and then send all the documents at once?"

Please advise.

Any help/info on this matter will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks
-------------

Coolserene.