Buffalo Tracker (please add)

time line

Its recomended to send al documents together.

My time line:-

Application posted : 7 april 2004

Intervew waved / Medical : May 1st week 2004

Medical done May end.

FBI / Indian PR sent june end.

waiting for pasport request. :mad:

Hello p9k,

This really seems quite fast. Your application was mailed on Apri 7, 2004 and the interview was waived in May'2004.... Did you apply in April 2003 or April 2004 ?

Thanks!

p9k said:
Its recomended to send al documents together.

My time line:-

Application posted : 7 april 2004

Intervew waved / Medical : May 1st week 2004

Medical done May end.

FBI / Indian PR sent june end.

waiting for pasport request. :mad:

Police Clearance & Language Proficiency Certificates.

Hello All:

I am in a fix here - I am in the US, my spouse is in India. I have collected most of the documents for my Canadian PR application. I have 2 questions:

1. How do I get these Police Clearance certificates - I know I can get mine from the Indian Consulate; but what can I do for my spouse - she carried her passport with her; meanwhile Indian Consulate asks for an original Passport for these certificates. What do you people suggest ?

2. Language profeciency - I searched all the forums - but I didnt find any convincing case - I and my spouse completed all education in English and we also took French as our second language in school. Now I want to avoid giving those Language test - What should I produce to gain these points - do I write a covering letter explaining this ? If so what sould it be ?

thanks in advance.
msd_gc.

vasu_c said:
Hello p9k,

This really seems quite fast. Your application was mailed on Apri 7, 2004 and the interview was waived in May'2004.... Did you apply in April 2003 or April 2004 ?

Thanks!

No it is 2004

I was surprised my self.....

Good luck

msd_gc,

Your wife had to go to Passport office in India and request for PCC for Canadian Immigration. Its a days work and she has to physically present herself with the original passport. A request form had to be filled out and submitted. And I am not sure of the fees involved.

Hello,

I am new to this forum and spent some time and it was really usefull.

I am planning to apply the PR in canada from USA. have some questions; appreciate if some one can answer the same.

1. On the Backgorund declaration form;
For #2. your full name written in your native language or script;
Do we have to write my name in Tamil or English (My native language
is Tamil)

2. On the Additional Family information
for Names: Complete all names in english and in your native language
Do we need to write the names in both English & Tamil? (I used the
acrobat to fill the form, can I write it using the Pen for the native
language?)

3. How do we take the cashier check in Canadian $?

4. Do we need to get the Police verification for India when you apply? or can we do it when the visa office come back and ask for the same. Also they mentioned that for USA we don't need to get it unless we are instructed...? any comments?

5. Both me and my wife studied in English in india. Do we need to do the language test? or can we send the application without that?

6. Any other guidence and help is appreciated.I am just following the http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ to do all my paper works.

Thanks in advance

akrish72,

1.Your native language is what you speak in India. I guess in your case its Tamil. If you are using PDF, you can write your name on the printed form.

2. Yes, you need to write your name in both English and Native Language

3. You can obtain Banker's Check in Canadian $ at most banks, for example, HSBC issues Banker's Check in Canadian $ but you need to have account with them.

I applied in Nov 2003 and intial assesment completed in June 2004, but interview required. How long does it take to get the interview notice from LA consulate after the initial assesment? Thanks.

Hello TV1

Did you apply Nov '03 or you received your AOR in Nov '03? I have sent my application in Jan '04 and received the AOR in Feb '04, so just wanted to know the current time frame?

Hello,

My H1B will be expiring next year Nov/Dec? I will be sending my PR-C application this month end to NY. I didn't apply GC labor in USA. Is that safe to give the Buffalo, NY for interview? will my case will be processed before that? is that enough time?

Any guidence is appreciated.

Thanks

I applied in Nov 2003 and recevied request for medicals in June 2003. Along with the medicals I was also notified that I had to go for interview at LA consulate. Any idea on the interview timeline? Thanks.

HELP: Buffalo Interview

Applied in Oct'01 (!) Interview waived (Dec'02)
Med. and FBI done in May 03.
Now Buf. asked for an interview (Aug. ).....
There is no reason indicated on the letter. Any one
have the same experiences???

- what is the reason??
- what are the ques. asked?
- what do I have to bring except required in the letter (DL., PP
B-Cert, Marr-Cert)

please help ....

Find out if Buffalo/Ottawa received Medical Exams

is there any way to find out if Buffalo/Ottawa received Medical Exams?

Thank

TALU76

Hello Talu

The only way (to my knowledge) to find out about additional documents is if you order caipsnotes. If you call/fax/email them, they will never respond.

Applied : June 2003(Buffalo,NY)
File No : Oct 2003
got the papers like needed bacground infromation for me, papers for my new born baby and Medical forms for me and my wife. But they ask to wait for the medical exam till we will get our interview date.So my initial assessemnt is over within one year. Can anybody tell me how much will remain now?
Can anybody tell me what is the cost of medical exam for me and my wife?

Thanks
Sunny

What is Caipsnotes

FAA said:
Hello Talu

The only way (to my knowledge) to find out about additional documents is if you order caipsnotes. If you call/fax/email them, they will never respond.

Can some one explain what is caipsnotes.

How can we confirm about medical ......wether they have recieved.....?
or doctor did'nt send it or lost in mail etc.... ?

Hello tx2ca,

Your timeline is exactly same as that of mine. I am surprised to know that they are calling for an interview after having everything done. I am still waiting for my passport request and medical had already expired in may of this year. I wonder why there is so much of a delay.......

Hi Jalma

Dont worry, its happened to me also like that. I finished my medical as the guide, then they put me in interview. All sudden one fine day they said they waived my interview...so dont worry. Everything will be alright soon.