Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Luck you...

manass said:
Dont worry, its happened to me also like that. I finished my medical as the guide, then they put me in interview. All sudden one fine day they said they waived my interview...so dont worry. Everything will be alright soon.

I am hoping that they send me the PP request now.....

wish everyone here good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Where did you all take the photo's? I took from Sears and they can't cut it by 35 mm x 45 mm. They can only give me 2"x2".. I am assuming we have to send 4 photos of each person! is this correct?

Also, in the Appendix A checklilst they are saying "Place all documents in a sealed envelope. Send photocopies of all documents except the the police certificates, which must be originals"

Does this means we have to send two sets of all the documents? (one goes into the sealed envelope and other one is complete set of photo copies whatever in the sealed envelope?)

Thanks in advance.

Photos: I am yet to see a place where they have a tool to cut it by 35 mm x 45 mm. However some postal annex , mail boxes etc are able to understand this requirement , as many request, and are able to manually cut the fotos to that size

Yes 4 photos per person

Send only one copy of documents. It just mentions send all of them in a sealed envelope. Police cert. originals. By the time they get to you file, the police verification and fotos will be more than 6 months old and they will ask you to do both of them again , anyway. so you could choose to skip police verification now and submit when they ask.

Spouse case

Wife applied for my PR on on Dec 11 in Toronto
Sponsorship cleared on Dec 27
File moved to Buffalo on Feb 11
Medical Results received July 19

How much time would I need to wait further.

Thanks,

FILED FOR IMMIGRATION APRIL 2002, YES ITS 2002
RECEIPT DATE SEPTEMBER 2002
SEND TO L.A BY BUFFALO FOR FASTER PROCESSING(as per the letter we received from buffalo) LETTER RECEIVED MAY 2003 FOR FASTER PROCESSING :mad:

SINCE THEN LONG SILENCE: :confused:

IA NOT DONE EITHER
TRIED TO FAX/ PHONE NO REPLY

CAN WE APPLY FOR QUEBEC WHILE THIS APPLICATION IS PENDING OR WE CAN ONLY DO ONE. ANY HELP WILL BE APRICIATED

Thanks popoye, Can you also tell me about the Proof of Language Proficiency.

Myself has 12 years (5 years USA 7 years india) of experience with college degree and my wife was from matriculation school and college degree.

do we need take any test? If not do we need attach anything otherthan the school/college/experience letter ??

Thanks

My status Canada

Applied Nov 25
AOR - Dec 24
Application Processed - July 15th
Application in Queue for Interview in Detroit, I will be notified 2 months in advance of the Interview Date.
Medical Forms & Address from Nov 2003 required.

They have screwed my name & my Birth Date too, I have sent them normal letters/Sending Fax (Hundreds of them) saying my name is written wrong, with no correspondence from them.

Please tell me the way of correspondence with Canadian Consulate so they reply back.

Thanks
Kanjoos

response to akrish72

1) You have to write a letter supporting your proficiency in english. There should be sample letters in this forum, Please check . This letter should normally cover your academic english, work place english and english used in day to day life.

2) However if you are not represented by a law firm, it is strongly advised that you take IELTS exam (General Training Modules). I read somewhere that a score above 7 is considered a insurance against interview. This test is not difficult.

Others comments are most welcome. Search through the forums to get more information. Such questions must have answered on several occasions before.

Hi Kanjoos , Can u pls let me know

Hi Kanjoos , Can u pls pm me ur contact no.
I wanted to talk to you, as my canadian timelines are a bit before urs.
I am worried abut my canadian file.

If u want me call , my no is : 408 390 5156
Can u pls let me know some info.
Thanks
Ravi

Kanjoos said:
Applied Nov 25
AOR - Dec 24
Application Processed - July 15th
Application in Queue for Interview in Detroit, I will be notified 2 months in advance of the Interview Date.
Medical Forms & Address from Nov 2003 required.

They have screwed my name & my Birth Date too, I have sent them normal letters/Sending Fax (Hundreds of them) saying my name is written wrong, with no correspondence from them.

Please tell me the way of correspondence with Canadian Consulate so they reply back.

Thanks
Kanjoos

Immigration4kot,

I think all of us have to apply to the Buffalo office, but should an interview be required, then they forward the file to another location (i.e. New York, Detroit, LA, etc.).

FAA

Medical Forms, ROLF questions

Folks,

Received medical forms and ROLF request (Interview waived at this time).

They did not send a Medical form for our 1-year old.
Is this an omission? or Is this correct?

Also, they requested ROLF fees again even though I had paid them at
the time of initial application. Am I supposed to pay the difference
between now and then?

Appreciate your responses to the above.

Thanks,
Mark

Status

I had applied in Dec 2003, got my file number in Jan 2004. It still shows my status as "In Process". I see some people who have applied in Nov 03 have already got thier initial assesment. Should I enquire from them?

Two weeks back I faxed them my change of address, but it still shows my old address online. What should I do?

Thanks

Friends,

Almost a week, i just have the polarid photos which i took it from sears and unable to cut the right size 35x45 mm. I am not sure how you all cut it and send it alongwith the applications..

Can I send it as it is or send it 2"x2"? appreciate your feed back

Thanks

35 mm x 45 mm

I also took at Sears , Detroit. I think they have a cutting machine with them , and they do that. Just go to Sears and ask them. They will help you out.

Bye,
Kanjoos

To MarkIvan

Medical exam is required for EVERY member of your family including babies. You can fax them and request them to send your child's medical exam form to you. Children under 5 years old do not need lab work. It is just a doctor's visit.