Buffalo Tracker (please add)

please add my timeline to tracker

Hi all,
Great tracker guys, thanks to all for the info posted to all.
Here is my time line
09/02/2002--> 11/15/2002--> pending

Question: Is it the file date or start of the processing date is when you start counting the 52 weeks before faxing Buffalo?

Have a question for :
jahmal
vu2vut
wishful_thinkin

have any of you guys received the initial assessment ? since we kind of all applied in the first week of September, 2002

thanks.
keep up the good work guys

A good Day to you ma72

As you noted we share similiar timelines, I applied in sept 2002 recieved AOR Nov 2002 and am still waiting on my Initial assessment, trying to be patient about it. Either way you look at it the 52 weeks are over.

I have read in this forum and others that persons who got AOR in Nov 2002 are recieving their assessments but so far it seems that these persons applied in the June/July period so I am at a loss as to where we stand exactly.

Jahmal

ivaylo,

congrats!
I have a very similiar timeline as yours.
12/2001--1/10/2002(filenumber)--12/9/2002(ini. assess)--N--5/7(did medical)---pending
Did they ask you for updated FBI clearance before you receive the passport request?
We were asked for that in Aug and we sent it 1.5 months ago. We are still waiting.

Daobing

Hi fromEast and others..

Anyone leaving in bay area, california...wants to drive to vancouver for landing process? If we have 3-4 persons..we can rent a car to take care of landing process over thanxgiving or any other weekend?

Thanks,
Kalpesh

Yes, CIC ask me to send my passport with in 30 days.

Thanks
dsnvas

Originally posted by rmsag
Hi dsnvas

Did CIC mention any time line for sending passport for visa stamping. My means any time limit like in medical they mention 60 days etc.
Thanks.

For Daobing

Daobing,

They asked me to sent FBI clearance and bank statement on Sep 26, 2003. I sent requested documents on Oct 27, 2003. A week later I sent fax, asking about the status of my application. I think it speeded up the process (my personal opinion).
Send they fax it could help.

Ivaylo

Re: Medicals done for 170$; Thanks Pitt-Nitu!

You are lucky man, I paid $350 per person and My wife got some more X-rays then they charged $100. IN houston, tx only one doctor is there on the lict.
And coming to my details :
I got medicals in Feb 1st, 2003 then they told us take after 6 months.
I have took medicals on Aug 5th then my got the letter from the Canadian Consulate on Sep 30th,2003 then she got the X-rays on Oct 13th, 2003. Then there is no news.
How much time will take? I have submitted Dec,2001.

thanx

Originally posted by MEOW_MEOW
I had my medicals done at Newyork, yesterday. Yes, this doctor is open on Sundays too!!! (Thanks Pitt -- you have mentioned about this doctor in this forum!!!)

Details:--
New York Man-Chiu Wong 33 Bowery, Suite B-201, New York, NY, 10002 (212) 431-3111

They charged only $170 per person!

In Massachusetts, only 2 doctors are currently listed:--

1)Richard A. Brodie - Charges 400$ per person
2)Weihong Zheng - On Maternity leave, charges 240$ per person.

Anyways, thanks for your reply Jalma!

RahulatDC -- Thanks for your reply! I would contact the Consulate on Wednesday!
:)

Re: For Daobing

i heard some news abt the Fax. If we send the fax then they will delay the process and they may put it for an Interview. Coz, one of my friend did more than 5 times then he got anInterview.

Note : this is only on my exp, there is no rule.

Thanx.

Originally posted by ivaylo
Daobing,

They asked me to sent FBI clearance and bank statement on Sep 26, 2003. I sent requested documents on Oct 27, 2003. A week later I sent fax, asking about the status of my application. I think it speeded up the process (my personal opinion).
Send they fax it could help.

Ivaylo

Re: How to get Police Certificate from India?

MEOW_MEOW
You can get it from Indian consulate. You have to apply for Police Clearance. It will take 30 days. and you have submit ur passport.
If u have time go to Indian consulate then they will give u total info or go online http://www.cgihouston.org

Applied in June2002.

In Oct 2003, I got a package with the Application forms and a letter asking me to provide the updated Bank statements and Employment Letter. I sent all the information in a week.

On Nov 5th 2003, I got a letter stating that the initial assessment is completed and the interview is waived. They have sent the medical forms (should be submitted within 60 days) and requested the following documents (should be submitted within 90 days)-

1) Updated Bank Statements
2) W2s and Statement of Earnings
3) Educational Credentials of spouse
4) Original Letters of “no record” or certificates of “good conduct” for the following family members from the following countries:
1) Principal – India and FBI
2) Spouse -- India and FBI

I will be doing the Finger printing for FBI Clearance for the second time now. (Already, I have done it once, when I submitted the application in June 2002).

Questions:--

Gurus, What type of information should I get from India? Thanks in Advance!

I live in Massachusetts, did any one of you do the medicals recently. Only one dr is available and he is charging 400$ Per person.
[/QUOTE]

Medical for Pergnent wife

I got Medical and they ask other documents like FBI, Pay slip, Bank Statement. as my wife is pregnant.

1> should I go for medical ? If doctor will do medical for my wife without x-ray & Shot. Will CIC approve?

I have shown that I have relative in Canada. one of the relative from My village is in Canada. I show her as cousin sister. I have sent one landing for my cousin sister at the time of apply. We do not have any direct relation with my cousin sister. We are only from same village in India.

2> What should I send now to show proof of relative in Canada

My mother is in India now. Can I add now also my mother in Canada. I am on H1b and my mother does not have visitor visa for USA.

3> Can I add my mother name in Family member now.

Please help me out.

Pleae Help

Gurus,
Can you please advise regarding my Canada PR. I applied to canada PR in 05/28/02 and my they started evaluating my application in Nov 2002 (Online status tells this). After that I have not received any information from them. Can you please let me know, what to do. Also please let me know, if anyone is in the same boat.

Thanks,
-Srinivas.

Ashwin patel

Hello Ashwinbhai,
Here are my responses..

1> should I go for medical ? If doctor will do medical for my wife without x-ray & Shot. Will CIC approve?

YES you can do the medical. They won't give any immunization shots. so forget that. Taking xray should n't be a problem either !!

2> What should I send now to show proof of relative in Canada

IF they ask for the proof, you can have someone notarize a letter from local authority in india. 50-100 Rs should take care of this issue.

3> Can I add my mother name in Family member now.

I don't think you can add your mother right now. But once you become PR holder of canada, you can start the application for your mother.

Kalpesh

Hi Iamtiredofthis,

I am planning to land this month or next month sometime. most likely on weekend.

I will give the address of my relative in toronto.

Initial Assessment

Here is my updated Information:

Applied : Sep 02
AOR : Dec 02
Initial Assessment: Nov 03

No Interview at this time.
Medical Examination to be done in 60 days.
Updated Schedule 1 in to be send in 60 days

Also send the following in 90 days:

Employment Letter
Bank statement
Tax filing papers
Pay Stubs

‘ NO RECORD’ Certificates from FBI and Home Country

Re: Initial Assessment

Originally posted by vu2vut
Here is my updated Information:

Applied : Sep 02
AOR : Dec 02
Initial Assessment: Nov 03

No Interview at this time.
Medical Examination to be done in 60 days.
Updated Schedule 1 in to be send in 60 days

Also send the following in 90 days:

Employment Letter
Bank statement
Tax filing papers
Pay Stubs

‘ NO RECORD’ Certificates from FBI and Home Country

Wow! That is quick (sort of) :D. Congratulations!
BTW, did you give the IELTS test? If not, did they request for any additional documents to prove proficiency in English?

Thanks

Initial Assessment

NOPE.

That's all they asked for.

Wow! That is quick (sort of) . Congratulations!
BTW, did you give the IELTS test? If not, did they request for any additional documents to prove proficiency in English?

Thanks

Passport request after medical

Members,

Can any one update us on the timeline it took for passport request from CIC Buffalo after medical? I have done my medical on Nov-3 and am waiting on FBI clearence. Once I receive it I will be sending updated documents.

Would appreciate your responses.

Baig