Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Medical & other docs

Hi,

I got letter from CIC. they asked me to send updated FIB, Bank balance and other docs.

Also they send me medical form . BUT THEY HAVE NOT PUT MARK ON MEDICAN INFORMATION. (MARK means they have not cross with pen on medical information. like they have cross on additional documents required)

SO Should I send only updated documents? or Can I go for medical also ?

PLEASE HELP ME ?

Guys ,
I have a new born .Should i send the CIC a birth certificate and 4 photos ? Is there any forms to be filled ? is it ok to send them the US passport since my son was born in US he does not have a national passport .
Thanks for your replies .

derila2003 ,

To add your newbron You have to send the following:

Application form with updated family information.

$100 processing fee.

Birth certificate

Passport copy

Photographs

I guess thats what is required.

hi

does someone know how to get the police certificate from India I applied in june 2002 and got the initial assessment on nov 1st without an interview. they are asking for me to do the fbi and police clearance certificate from india..

they are also asking to do medicals and send the experience letters, bank statements, landing fees, medical test results.

does anyone know what is the process to get the police certificate from india and how long does it take?
appreciate your reply
thanks

Thanks India-USA

I printed the application form (Miscellaneous) from the NY Consular general's website. In the application, they have asked to submit the Original Greencard/Original EAD/Original Visa status docs.. Did you submit the originals? Isn't risky to send the originals and be without them for 30-45 days?

derila2003 and Jalma

Fees has changed from USD 100 to USD 110 for adding new born child in the application.

Last edited by a moderator:
Proof Relation

Somebody give me format to show proof of relation. I mention in my application that I have cousin sister in canada. I need to do affidavite.

I need format of that.

Thanks in Advance.

Hey rmsag ,
Is it ok if i just sent the birth certificate and the forms without a passport because it is not available yet.
The other question can i send his US passport instead of national passport because i can get him a national passort too .
Thanks

derila2003,

You have to send a passport for photo identification along with birth certificate. US passport will be okay to send.

Good luck

hi meow_meow,

did you submit your passport to Indian embassy in newyork to get your police clearance certificate?
is it possible that we can get police clearance certificate from India other than getting it from the abroad embassy?
Please share your thoughts on this.

I couldn't submit my passport for more than 30 days with them due to other personal reasons. so let me know what are the other options available to get the police certificate from India?

can we walk-in to the Indian embassy in Newyork and get it within a day?

really appreciate anyone's reply on this.
thanks

Re: Thanks India-USA

I think you have to submit your Original Passport. You can send it by Certified Mail. I got it in Houston local office, i submitted original passport then they give me after 30 days.

Originally posted by MEOW_MEOW
I printed the application form (Miscellaneous) from the NY Consular general's website. In the application, they have asked to submit the Original Greencard/Original EAD/Original Visa status docs.. Did you submit the originals? Isn't risky to send the originals and be without them for 30-45 days?

love2002

It is not posible to get with in a day for Police clearance certificate. But you can get birth certificate with in a day.
If need more information pls visit indian consulate web site.

folks: I have two questions:

1. When the Buffalo site is saying that they are processing cases from June 2002, does that mean applications with AOR of June 2002 or applications received by them on June 2002.

2. is it true that buffalo is processing some cases from August 30, would not that mean they did not update their web site ?

ahalem,
It is applications submitted in June 2002.During second half of 2002 ,they were issuing AORs after 5 months which means they are processing AORs in Novemebr 2002 now.Most probably they are still doing June 2002 applicants.If you remember the IRPA was introduced on June 28th 2002 and it is a real possibility more people applied in June to get in before this cut-off date.

Please help me..............

Hi Canada gurus,
I applied for canadian immigration. But they send me back all my forms because of following two reasons.

1." Correct Fee payment" ( I made over amount of US dollars, which cause me problem. This once I am going to correct.)

2.Provide other evidence in writing of your proficiency in those languages (English). This material should include
a) A wrtten submission explaining your training in english or french;
b) An explanation of how commonly use english or French;
c) Official documentation of education in english or French and
d) Official documentation of work experience in English or Frnch.

For the second reason, I am not understanding how to prepare a letter? I appreciate if any of you guys send me sample document to this type of query. Please email me at munawer75@yahoo.com/ munawer75@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.........

Hey,
How much did you pay in US$ ? I've also applied recently and I paid us$430 which is ~559 canadian $. Do you think this will be problem?

Thanks in advance.

Please help me..............
Hi Canada gurus,
I applied for canadian immigration. But they send me back all my forms because of following two reasons.

1." Correct Fee payment" ( I made over amount of US dollars, which cause me problem. This once I am going to correct.)

2.Provide other evidence in writing of your proficiency in those languages (English). This material should include

For the second reason, I am not understanding how to prepare a letter? I appreciate if any of you guys send me sample document to this type of query. Please email me at munawer75@yahoo.com/ munawer75@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.........

Hi jomkj !!!!!!!!!

As I attached 438 US dollars. They send back my application. I do not know about you.
Have you submited any documents for English language proficiency. Pleaselet me know, what to do for the following query.

Hi All

Can I request Buffalo consulate guys(canadian Consulate) to accept my application, without showing language proficiency documents like TOFEL.

Hi Gc,

I've got a letter from my manager that says I'm proficient in english. I've writtena letter saying I'm working in USA for more than 5 years and using english for about 15 years. Also submitted all my mark sheets and original experience letter. Just hoping it might work, since they have reduced the pass mark.

hope this helps you.