Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Hi jomkj,

Thanks for your humble information. I was thinking the same way to prepare some letters and submit this time. can you please kindly send me the sample letters format with matter ( without your confidential items) to the following email address:
(munawer75@yahoo.com/munawer75@hotmail.com).
I appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Hi jomkj , singh244........

Please send me sample letters to the following email address:

(munawer75@yahoo.com/munawer75@hotmail.com)

I appreciate your help.Thanks in advance.

lOVE2002 / IndiaUSA

I called the Consular General of India (Newyork) office.......
They told we can send the notarized copies of the H1/EAD/US GC and the notarized copy of the Indian passport, along with the appln. Once, they get the police certificate for us, we have to send the original passport or walk in person and show the original passport. So, there is no need to send the pp by mail and wait for 30-45 days!

Thanks for this great information meow_meow.
I will send them before next week.

How about you India-USA?have you applied for the police clearance certificate ? I suppose it doesnt take more than 30 days to get since I have to submit my applications to Buffalo before the 90 days cut off date.

I do have a question regading the medicals
Also can we do the medicals outside the state where we are living?
if we are in boston, can we do the medicals in newyork, will that be a problem?
thanks

Hey Love2002!

I too live in Boston! I did medicals at Newyork. . Please go through my previous postings in this thread for more info. I did medicals on a Sunday at NY!!!

Hi All.........

I want to apply for canadian immigration. My doubt is will Canadian consulate in Buffalo allow me to open my file, if ther are any supporting documents missing? I mean will they allow me to submit later(if any extra documents require) by accepting my application and issue me file number now? Please advice me. I appreciate your help in advance. Thanks.........

get letter from Buffalo

Hi all,

I recently received a letter from Buffalo saying my work/residency experience is not complete on the forms I submitted over a year ago. The reason is that you have to give a specific month for to 'from' and 'to' dates. For example, the 'to' dates I gave for my current job and address is the month I mailed my application (Sep. 2002). So they are saying the information from Sep. 2002 till now is missing.

They attached the forms with the letter for me to fill out the missing information. I got confused what I should fill in for the 'to' dates. Should it be 'present' or Nov. 2003? I am afraid if I fill in Nov. 2003, the same thing may happen again if they process my application at a later date.

Many thanks!

hi meow_meow,

did you take copies of all the pages of the passport?
also did you get notarized on all the pages?
i.e, we have to get notarized on all the copies of the passport page?

I am planning to send it by this week.so let me know the details.

does anyone know getting police clearance from US(applying in the local embassy) takes less time or applying in India takes less time?
Since I have to send them within 60 days, I will go for the timeframe which is shorter
any ideas on this?
thanks.

love2002
I got it in Sep, 2001 then i have applied in Dec,2001. still waiting my application. I did the Medical on Aug 5th then my wife got the Ref they need more X-rays then she did on Oct 1st week. After that we haven't heard any thing from them.

Thanks for this great information meow_meow.
I will send them before next week.

How about you India-USA?have you applied for the police clearance certificate ? I suppose it doesnt take more than 30 days to get since I have to submit my applications to Buffalo before the 90 days cut off date.

I do have a question regading the medicals
Also can we do the medicals outside the state where we are living?
if we are in boston, can we do the medicals in newyork, will that be a problem?
thanks
[/QUOTE]

Get your police clearance certificate here in USA , That is easy and almost it will take same time.
I did here for my self and got it in 35 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love 2002!

I haven't send the passport papers.... You can call the Indian Consulate. and find out... I'm busy with my project... Will send the papers only next week..

Interview

I recieved my Initial Assessment today and I am required to attend an interview in New York..when is anybody's guess..problem is that I am in Canada almost two years now but since April 2003 I completed my studies and am idle (near my Canadian girl) unable to work and waiting on Immigration ..have to decide what to do next ..as it seems that my wait has only just begun..

Sensible thing is that I never quit my job back home all this time I have been on leave of absence without pay so returning there seems a viable option untill I get the interview sorted out..

Applied 28-09-02
Aor 25-11- 02
IA 20-11-03
Interview Required

I have a USA visa and have been in the US on many occasions but never to New York..the US visa is valid untill 2010 so lets hope that I am interviewed before then..I welcome any info as to a possible interview time line for New York

A good day to all
Jahmal

medical date

CIC asks us to do the medicals within 60/90 days.

Does the number of days also include the receipt of medical results from the doctor with them ?

I was given 60 days and I did my medical within 60 days and the 60 days are over today but the doctor will send the results after 2 wks to CIC

pls let me know. thanks .

RPRF

Has anyone given RPRF recently.
My papers from Buffalo ask me to pay 635 usd...but on website, It suggest 715 USD....any suggestions?

The CIC web site ask you for 975 Canadian dollars.
It's up to you how you wanna pay .It depends to the daily currency exchange .To be on safe side go to a bank and by a draft for that amount .
In may case i purchased 1,950 CAD for me and my wife it came up to 1,519,44 USD that was on NOV 10th.
so it's best to pay on CAD .That's my suggestion.
Good luck.

Re: RPRF

I paid $715, eventhough the letter that I received (before the increase in fees) asked for $635. We have to pay the fees in effect at the time of payment. I heared from others that if you pay $635, payment will be returned to you and you will be asked to pay $715.

Originally posted by usa2canada
Has anyone given RPRF recently.
My papers from Buffalo ask me to pay 635 usd...but on website, It suggest 715 USD....any suggestions?

Update to Tracker

Hello,

I am a canadian immigration novice..so please pardon my ignorance..but can someone tell me what is AOR?

I filed my canadian PR application via a lawyer so was sheltered from the details. My application dates are as follows - filed on 11/27/2002, got my file number b045018*** on 1/20/2003. Since then I have had NO communication from the canadian embassy at all.

Is there an updated version of the tracker excel sheet available?

Thanks!