Buffalo Tracker (please add)

for GKJack

Hi,
Congratulations on getting your intial assessment. Have they told you how many points you scored? If no, what is your own assessments?
interview is not a poblem usually. they just ask some basic questions to satisfy themselves that you can do what you have stated in your papers that you can.

Interview questions can range from questions on your intended occupation to literally anything that you ahve stated in your application.
Your CAIPS notes can reveal more on what they want to know during the interview.
Good luck.
Satish

CAIPS NOTES

Your CAIPS notes can reveal more on what they want to know during the interview.

What is CAIPS NOTES ?.

iN INTIAL LETTER assesment they did not say how many points i scored. But i got 73 points when when i done my self.
How many points are required. Website says 67 is passing ?.

Any experience of detroit interview please post. Thanks.

pl reply

CAIPS NOTES

What is CAIPS NOTES ?.

iN INTIAL LETTER assesment they did not say how many points i scored. But i got 73 points when when i done my self.
How many points are required. Website says 67 is passing ?.

Any experience of detroit interview please post. Thanks.

CAIPS

Thanks satishjha73,

Can i request CAIPS notes myself. Because the website says it should be permanent residence or citizen with proper documentation should request. If i don't have anybody how do i request..

Has anybody tried this service.

Please reply.

CAIPS notes

You will need to go through someone who is a PR or Citizen. If not, these CAIPSNOTES guys do it for you for a $ 25 fee (I think US dollars).
They will ask you to send them a form filld with your file details and permission to CIC to release information about your file to them.
It usually takes about 3-4 weeks from teh date they mail it in. I used their service once.
Satish

Buffalo applications prior to April 2002

Hi,
Is there anyone here who has applied to Buffalo before April 2002 and hasn't got their landing papers yet?
Satish

My first assessment was over without an interview last month

but I got a letter last week requesting some details like my employment history and the address details from past one year.
I should send my docs with the details within 60 days to them to proceed further with my applicaiton.

The letter was sent by an immigration officer and requesting the docs to be sent to him and has his signature on that letter.
My question is:
when iam sending my appication to canadian consulate in buffalo, do I mention the name of that Immigration office on the top of the mail?
or dont need the immigration officer name on the top of the mail?

I was thinking if I add his name on the mail as Attn:Immigration officer name, it will speedup the process without going to another new person who may ask different questions.
Since this immigration officer has already verifed my files.

any suggestions?
thanks

applied in june 2002.
got file number on december 2002
got inital assessment on nov 1st 2003.
interview waived.
have to submit fingerprints, medical tests,bank statements and police clearance from India within 90 days.

how long does it take for the passport stamping after I submit all these documents?

Originally posted by love2002
applied in june 2002.
got file number on december 2002
got inital assessment on nov 1st 2003.
interview waived.
have to submit fingerprints, medical tests,bank statements and police clearance from India within 90 days.

Another question. Have you checked your e-client status by any chance? If yes, does it show anything other than "in process" now that you have received your initial assessment

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question

Thanks

reply to love2002

Hi love2002,

I got the same letter from Buffalo. I think it is better to address it to the immigration officer who sent you the letter because I remember the letter said something like "must be sent to me...". Also, I got two forms attached with the letter, so I just filled out the information on the forms.

Hope this helps!

Reduced Processing Time

Hay Guys,
Looks like processing time has drastically improved. Following are the details of my case filed at Buffalo, NY.

Consulate received my documents on :- Oct 21, 2003. (9:30 am)
Certified check encashed on :- Oct 24, 2003
Application processing start date :- Oct 27, 2003
File Number Letter dispatch date :- Oct 30, 2003.

About the processing time the letter says "We are currently accessing files received 66 weeks ago".

One of my friend applied a month after. His letter says they are processing applications received 60 weeks ago. Couple of my friends are expecting their letters by the weekend.
Hope things speeds up.

Hi sdwivedi

Really
Can u pls check ur posted dates again.
So u got filing no by Oct 30th which is just 9 days after ur application was received by consulate.

Or is it Nov 30th , that u got ur filing no ??

Can u pls clarify.

My lawyer applied in Nov 18th , seems he did not get any thing so far.

Can u pls update.

Tahnks
Ravi

Hay immigration4kot,
The information that I posted is very much correct and the date is Oct 30, just 9 days. One of my friend who applied 15 days after also got his file number in 10 days. We didn't go thru any Lawyer instead downloaded the forms from the website (http://www.cic.gc.ca) filled it of our own and posted it. Rest information/dates as I mentioned above.

If you have any doubts please let me know.

QUESTION FOR derila2003 :

Hello.

any update of your wife's medical form?

Thanks

NO I haven't heard anything from them .still waiting .
The only good news is i got my green card in US .Now i have decide if i should continue with canada immi. proccess or i should just give up.
Or is that any possibility to keep both residency in Canada and US.
Thanks

Does anyone know can we go to the same doctor who do the medicals for the US immigration?
I want to do the medicals for canadian immigration.

I already done medicals for US immigration 3 months back, so I am wondering whether I can go to same doctor for canadian immigration to save some money and the time?