Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Finally Approved !!

Hello All,

My case was taking an exceptionally long time.. Now the wait is over! I received a letter from CIC today asking me to submit my passport for Visa stamping within 30 days.. I have only a month to Land as my Medical expires on July 06, 2003.

If I send my passport today, will I will have enough time to Land?

Please Respond.

Ldmello

Proof of Funds !

Do I have to take a cashiiers check/Cash or I can just take my present bank statement/letter from the bank as proof of funds?

what other documents should I carry?

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Ldmello

Congratulation Idmello, atlast the long wait is over for you. I think if you send your passport today, you can easily land and come back before the expiration of your visa. You will get your passport back in 14 days max. So plan to land during the last week of June.

Tell us your landing experience once you get back.

Good luck

to Jalma

Hi Jalma,
Is this sending passport step newly added. I remember my brother completed canada PR process in 2000. He didn't send his passport at that time, he just got landing papers after medical and went to toronto.
also,if they send the request to send passport, how much time we have to send it?

Hi Desi145,

I assume you just started visiting this forum. Yes, they chaged the procedure of giving immigrant visa to enhance security. If you browse other threads, you will find that they has been requesting passports form 4-6 months now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!..Pls include my info in the Buffalo tracker

Hi guys!

My husband & I, applied for canadian immigration early 03/2002, recd the AOR early 06/ 2002. Just recd. medical papers yesterday. Interview is waived!

They have also asked for additional documents, which includes letters from my past employers. I am the main applicant. But in recent times, I have become unemployed. I was on H1B and so is my husband. My husband currently has a job, so will it matter if I inform them I have become unemployed? Will it effect my application?

rgds,

sabi

applied in end of Feb 2002-no answer yet

I applied at the end of Feb 2002 and got my file nos in July 2002. I havn't heard anything from Bufallo yet. From the forum I can see that a few people who applied after me have heard from them. Is there something that I need to do? Do you people think I should call them? If yes, which number to call to? Thnx.
Satish

They are still processing Feb 2002.If they change the status in their website to Processing March , then I think you should contact them.All the best

My app was filed Feb 2002, and got file number May 24, 2002, have not heard anything, is this normal?

hello
I 've received a letter from CIC requesting more documents.
employment ,residence history etc....
They need those documents no later than 60 DAYS .With same letter they are asking for job description ,...along with medical (i have to wait 6 montns to do the medical),how much i get paid...This time they are saying no later than 90DAYS.
The Notice says : All information must be sent to me in one package.
I'm confused.Is it 60 or 90 DAYS?
1.Sending back the latter should i mention the officer name or just CIC name?
2 Is it ok to send these documents in different packages ?
3.What happens if i don't meet the commit date ?
Thank you all.

Abrama...

I recently recd. my medical papers too but the letter from CIC says that I have 90 days to submit additional documents.

File Transferred

I applied in Mar2002 and received a letter stating that my file has been transferred to Detroit. Just that nothing more. No mention of interview. I see that a few of you have got similar letters. Does it mean Buffalo is distributing its workload to other consulates or does it mean that I may receive another letter stating that an interview is scheduled? I appreciate any information you may have regarding this. BTW I get 73 points.
Thanks,
OHenry

Please help

Hi friends, I applied for immigration on december 13, 2001. I got a letter that i don't need any interview in Jan 2003, & also they asked for few more things like my pay stubs, my bank statements etc. the things they asked for were marked with pen. They also sent me my medical papers but they didn't marked the line which says please do ur medical after 6 months. Any way i sent my papers in March & kept my medical papers that i am going to do it in July. I am not sure whether i did right?. Also my wife is pregent now, is it will be a problem in medical. I was also checking online & it says Decision Made, how its possible without medical? Please clarify my doubts.
Thanks!
Joe

Hi Jawood,

Even if they did not check your line, you have to wait for your medical for 6 month. You did the right thing. Anyway, since you wife is pregnant, you can not go for her chect X-ray but complete rest of her medical and send it with your complete medical. Thats what I did for my wife. We will see what response we get from cic.

My status is also showing "Decision made" from months, even though i completed my medical only in last month. So just ignore it.

Good luck

Medicals

I did my medical test in SFO on April 24th or so ($380).

My assessment date was Nov 28th, so basically I got my medicals done 1 months before the 6 month period.

However, I notice that my e-client status is "In Process". Is that what it should be ?

I had once received a letter for additional documents, which I did sent. Is there anyway for me to know if the documents that I sent were upto their satisfaction (docs about missing work/education infor).

To iamtiredofthis

Hi IamTiredOfThis,
I am also in the same boat. I sent medical/RPRF and other necessary documents in mid-march. haven't heard anything after that. Status says...still in process..processing since jan'02

Help!!!

Just got married and will like to add sponse to application.

What forms does he need to fill and what documents should we send.

Thanks