QAForum said:
------------------------------
Guys
Good new I want to share with everyone
I got my IA yesterday asking for [ IA Date 4/3/2006]
1. Medicals
2. Bank Statement
3. Landing Fee

They waived everything else police clearence, Passprot Clearence, Interview.

Hi QA!

congratulations!!! it's great that you didn't have to take the IELTS test. :) just wondering if you sent your police/FBI clearance together with your initial app. do you mind letting us know your timeline...where you're from...your nationality?

btw, you could send in your proof of funds and landing fee and just let them know when you're doing your medicals...that it's soon to follow. do make sure that you get it done within the given timeframe. :)

cheers,
zad

paid Rights of Permenant Residence Fee - 5 months no response after that

Can anyone suggest me or guide me on what to do next.

I had recieved the request to pay Right of Permenant Residence Fee to Buffalo Consul office. I made the payment for myself and spouse (co-applicant) on Mid Nov 2005 , since then I send many status enquiry e-mails and faxes to the Buffalo Immi, but no response from them and no PR request yet.

Could someone please guide me what to do next.
:confused:

Help needed with IA!

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and here are my details

Applied on: Feb 09, 2005
AOR : Mar 18, 2005
IA : Mar 30, 2006

I have received an IA from Canadian Consulate last week saying that my case has been moved to NY.
They have sent me the medical form and requested additional documents for Police certificates/FBI,medical test results, permanent residence fee and proof of funds to respond within 90 days.

Do I need to send PCC from India too? and is there anyway to obtain this in US.. I remember sending the FBI clearance here in US when I applied.

Anyone with similar experiences..could you please share your thoughts

Thanks

Question on Funds

Is $11K (USD) enough to show the proof of funds for both applicant and spouse ? If not, Can any one tell the range?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need help urgently

Hello any Gurus out here :

I have send in my Rights of Permenant residence feee to Buffalo office on Nov 2005, after that no response from consulate. I have send in many faxes and e-mails, but no response so far.
Could someone suggest m, what to do next ?

Thanks

can_applicant said:
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and here are my details

Applied on: Feb 09, 2005
AOR : Mar 18, 2005
IA : Mar 30, 2006

I have received an IA from Canadian Consulate last week saying that my case has been moved to NY.
They have sent me the medical form and requested additional documents for Police certificates/FBI,medical test results, permanent residence fee and proof of funds to respond within 90 days.

Do I need to send PCC from India too? and is there anyway to obtain this in US.. I remember sending the FBI clearance here in US when I applied.

Anyone with similar experiences..could you please share your thoughts

Thanks

Hi
If you have your passport made/ renewed here in US from Indian Consulate you can get PCC in one day. Just search for visa camps in your area (or you might be living near an Indian Consulate). Go to their website for example for California and surrounding states go to San Francisco Indian Cosulate website. Download PCC application form. See the next visa camp dates or you can send it directly to the consulate with the correct fee and you should get it soon( for visa camps just in few hrs. I did that)

If your passport is not made here then no choice you have to send the application with fees and copies of PP to the consulate. after 30- 45 days (not sure how many but not more than 45) you send original PP and you will get it back within a week I think with the PCC

If you did not send Indian PCC with original application then I think they must be asking for it now. But sometimes they ask twice too

hope this helps
dhm2002

FBI Fingerprint Check

FBI Fingerprint mailed to WV - Feb 1
Received back in mail - April 12
Processing Time: about 9 1/2 weeks

fingerprint check results verification

Is it ok to open the sealed envelope and verify the results of the fbi fingerprint check and then mail it to Canadian consulate?

case transfered to detroit office

application started processing on Mar 23 2005 to buffalo
case got transfered to detroit office on Feb 8 2006.
No correspondence received so far.
Anybody else's case transfered to the detroit office ?
any status update on cases transfered to other location? approximate how much time does it take to get IA after the case is transfered
Thanks
Madhura

labor2002 said:
Is it ok to open the sealed envelope and verify the results of the fbi fingerprint check and then mail it to Canadian consulate?

No you should NOT open that sealed cover.. send it as it is..

INDGC Passport Request

Indgc,
Can you please let me know your time line. I got my Medical done in the end of December 2005 and all other documents already submitted but still waiting for Passport request. It has been four months now. Anybody in similar situation?
Thanks

zad886 said:
Hi QA!

congratulations!!! it's great that you didn't have to take the IELTS test. :) just wondering if you sent your police/FBI clearance together with your initial app. do you mind letting us know your timeline...where you're from...your nationality?

btw, you could send in your proof of funds and landing fee and just let them know when you're doing your medicals...that it's soon to follow. do make sure that you get it done within the given timeframe. :)

cheers,
zad
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry Zad I logged in today after long time here are my time lines
AOR: May 2005
File Transfer to New York: March 15,2006
IA Date 4/3/2006
Medicals and Documents received by Consulate and Ottawa medical center on 5/2
Nationality: Indian
FBI fingure prints I sent some time middle of June - July [ not with application]

I am done with the Medicals and sent the Landing Fee and required documents how long it takes after that for Passport Request.

Thanks

no need to apologize, QA! :)

Hi QA! thanks for your reply. I wish my application process would be just as speedy as yours! :) As for passport requests, from what i've read, there really isn't any set time frame...it really varies per individual...just like how the whole application process goes...
cheers,
Zad

QAForum

I am in a same situation.Medical done in Dec 2005 and Medical received by Buffalo in April 2006. All fees and documents sent in December 2005 and waiting for passport request.
Thanks

zad886 said:
Hi QA! thanks for your reply. I wish my application process would be just as speedy as yours! :) As for passport requests, from what i've read, there really isn't any set time frame...it really varies per individual...just like how the whole application process goes...
cheers,
Zad
Thanks Zad from Yogi's site it look like they send passport request within month lets see :)

billofempire said:
I am in a same situation.Medical done in Dec 2005 and Medical received by Buffalo in April 2006. All fees and documents sent in December 2005 and waiting for passport request.
Thanks
Thanks Lets see :confused:

Name checked by FBI!

Family based, filed I130 and I485 on Feb 2006. Interviewed on 4/18. Then waitting for name check clear. How long it gonna take?

Encashing ROPR Fees timeline

I mailed all the requested docs. (FBI Fingerprint check, bank statements, and Right of Permanent Residence Fees) in the last week of April 06.

Unfortunately, USPS messed up but as of now, their website now says the package was finally delivered to the Canadian Consulate in NY in the second week of May, 06. Phew!!!

Anyways, I have now submitted all the docs. as well as medicals to Ottawa.

My question for the learned members of the forum is this- Does anyone know how long does it take for the Canadian consulate to encash the ROPR fee cheque after it is delivered to them.

Reason being, owing to the USPS delay, I was just concerned and wanted to make sure that my mail has indeed reached the Consulate. Till date they haven't encashed my cheque.

FBI Clearance & India PCC

Hi-
I just sent my FBI clearance and India PCC to Buffalo NY. I attended medical exams two months back. Could you please let me know what is the next step happens?