Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Goimg out of US

Hi,
I applied in Aug ' 04 in Buffalo. I might have to go out of US (India) for an year. Will this impact on PR?

- Thanks

yes since you will not be able to submit your medicals or other requested items. The request will come in about 2 months, unless you make proper arrangements.

H annies

I have not posted my passport to New York, I am currently based in the Caribbean so that is not my preferred option.

I am planning to travel to New York to get passport stamped and then to Toronto to land from there.

Jahmal

I've a question.
Is it easy to obtain a visitor visa to U.S if you tell them I want to go to US for Stamping my Passport in Buffalo, NY for Canadian PR.

jahmal said:
H annies

I have not posted my passport to New York, I am currently based in the Caribbean so that is not my preferred option.

I am planning to travel to New York to get passport stamped and then to Toronto to land from there.

Jahmal

Pc

I have applied for PR in Aug ' 04. Is this a right time for applying for police certificate from Indian consulate or shall I wait for Canadian consulate to ask for the same?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it is not even a bad idea to apply for FBI and other possible PC you might require. From my experience.

sanchi7 said:
I have applied for PR in Aug ' 04. Is this a right time for applying for police certificate from Indian consulate or shall I wait for Canadian consulate to ask for the same?

JRFF said:
Yes, it is not even a bad idea to apply for FBI and other possible PC you might require. From my experience.

Can we start doing the FBI finger printing process without a letter (IA letter)from RPC?
If so, how to start the process?

I am also in same position I have applied in Aug 2004 and got AOR in Dec 2, 2004.

Generally, it is better to get these things ready 2 months before you expect to get your IA. This should help to avoid unnecessary wait.

Gc_puli said:
Can we start doing the FBI finger printing process without a letter (IA letter)from RPC?
If so, how to start the process?

I am also in same position I have applied in Aug 2004 and got AOR in Dec 2, 2004.

Hi Johar Ali,

During landing process, they take our digital photo for PR card ? (or) Should we carry a passport size photographs with us for PR card ?

I am little bit confused with Goods to Follow list ? Is their any specific format ?

Thanks
Arun

My e-CAS status changed today. Now it says "Medicals have been received.".

Here is my timeline:
AOR : 03/10/04
IA : 10/23/04
Medicals & Additional docs sent: First week of December 2004.
2/28: Medicals received at Buffalo.

arun_gc_waiting said:
Hi Johar Ali,

During landing process, they take our digital photo for PR card ? (or) Should we carry a passport size photographs with us for PR card ?

I am little bit confused with Goods to Follow list ? Is their any specific format ?

Thanks
Arun
Well, you raised a different question. I was under the impression the the pictures on COPR should serve that purpose. Goods to follow list has a specific format and you can check landing or goods to follow forums. Good luck.

Johar Ali said:
Well, you raised a different question. I was under the impression the the pictures on COPR should serve that purpose. Goods to follow list has a specific format and you can check landing or goods to follow forums. Good luck.

Thanks Johar Ali. Have you already landed ?

Thanks
Arun

NewBorn while waiting for IA

Can someone advise me on the process to follow when you got a Newborn child while waiting for the IA. Shall i wait untill i receive the IA or for the Interview to send an amendment to the original filing or go ahead and send a letter to the Buffalo office.

Thank You :rolleyes:

Hello guys

Advice me best way of getting PCC from following countries.
1. From DUBAI-UAE? (indian presently working in US).
2. From India. Is it better to approach Indian consulate in NY or better to get from India through friends.
Thanks in advance for your information.

PC - India

I am in US and planning to apply for PCC. If I apply thru Indian consulate in NYC, do I have to submit my passport?

Last edited by a moderator:
jahmal said:
I did my medicals on 01 November 2004 and got passport request dated 10 feb. 2005

I am just curious that can you please let me know that did you get passport request from NY City office or from Buffalo office?

pizzaki said:
Can someone advise me on the process to follow when you got a Newborn child while waiting for the IA. Shall i wait untill i receive the IA or for the Interview to send an amendment to the original filing or go ahead and send a letter to the Buffalo office.

I think you should go ahead and mail them right away so you get medical forms for the new born the same time you will getting for the rest of you and will avoid un-necessary delay.. COngratulation on the new born... :)

I see on yogi799.com that people appliedin June are getting IA.
Did any one get IA with application date after June 21 and also post exact date.
Thanks

pizzaki said:

Send a letter to Buffalo right away. Inform them about the baby and request them to add the baby to your application. You will need to send the following documents to add the baby to your file:

1. Photos - 3
2. Processing Fee of $150 CAD (Please verify)
3. Copy of Birth Certificate
4. Copy of Passport
5. Updated Application for Permanent Residence (IMM 0008)
6. Additional Family information (IMM 5406) form.