Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Hey Johar Ali,

Nothing as yet. The e-CAS status has not changed either. Guess I'll order CAIPS notes to see whats going on.

Thanks

Johar Ali said:
cal97:

You should be getting something soon since your CAIPS notes had a date of 13-01-05.
What is going on....

kris7077: They do nto respond to faxes and will get upset if you keep faxing or mailing. However,t ehy do take appropriate action upon recieving faxes. The best way for you is order CAIPS notes.

BTW: I am not guru and am one of you

sreedharj said:
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get the AOR once we send them documents?? I applied in Nov 7th and they returned me for asking more docs. I sent them back on nov 17th. till now I have n't received the reciept number..

- Sreedhar
Here is a tracking site where you shoul dget an idea. Please also add your time line:
www.yogi799.com

cal97 said:
Hey Johar Ali,

Nothing as yet. The e-CAS status has not changed either. Guess I'll order CAIPS notes to see whats going on.

Thanks
good idea. By the way, didn't you order CAIPS notes a couple of months ago

Letter in the mail...what to do

Hi guys

In reply to my faxes, I recd an letter from the consulate in the mail saying that
Letters to my address have been returned and that I have to pay the Right of Landing Fee.

Can anybody tell me how much and what form of payment is accepted? Appreciate your reply

thanks

kris

Received Passport

Smooth Raiding all the way. Thanks for all who contributing their knowledge and time in this forum.

I am planning to land in the month of Jul/Aug at Vancouver.

I have time till 1st Nov-2005.

Applied on 11th Jan 2004
Processing started on 13 Feb 2004.
File NO:B 045 328 xxx.
IA: 2nd October - 2004 - Interview Waived.
Medicals sent (reached at Ottawa) 5th November 2004.
Additonal documents sent 12th November 2004.
PP Request - 31st Jan 2005.
PP Sent : 03rd Feb 2005.
PP Received: 16th Feb 2005.

kris7077 said:
Hi guys

In reply to my faxes, I recd an letter from the consulate in the mail saying that
Letters to my address have been returned and that I have to pay the Right of Landing Fee.

Can anybody tell me how much and what form of payment is accepted? Appreciate your reply

thanks

kris

Right of Permanent Residence Fee for principal applicant, Spouse, Common-law or Conjugal partner is US$820 or CND$975 (each)

Acceptable methods of payment: Money Order,Cashiers Cheque or Bank Draft

Payment in Canadian dollars must be drawn on a bank located in Canada and payable to the "Canadian Consulate General"

Payment in U.S. dollars must be drawn on a bank located in the United States

Update your address again to make sure that your passport request is not misplaced. You should get passport request from Buffalo in a month or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
received stamped passport

I received passports stamped with canadian immigration visa.

My medical was expiring in march 2005. So I was little scared if I will get visa upto March 2005. But I got visa upto July 2005.

Any of you are in the same situation, do not worry. They will give almost six month time to land.

Planning to land in march or april.

waiting_forever said:
Hi, I just mailed my passports in. I have seen in immigration.ca that if you have less than a couple of weeks they would give you 6 months to land....

I also callled up a freind's friend about the issue. he concurred the same. It is too much of a rush to go to canada now.

I received stamped passport with visa upto July 2005. My medical was expiring in march 2005.

Landing fee refund

I got my passport stamped. I am primary applicant. My wife and son are dependent applicant.

Now, I am planning to land myself to get canadian PR.

If my wife does not land. Will I get her $715 landing fee refund (in the scenario that I will land and she will not land)? Is it possible?

Hi Gurus

Hi guru's need your advise on how to proceed.

Initial Date of application reached to Canadian Buffalo consulate: December 19, 2003
Received a letter saying personal interview required with visa officer-Canadian consulate General in New York: July 07, 2004
Married and submitted my wife application as dependant (without FBI report): September 2004
Medicals Done: December 31 2004.

I did not hear anything afterwards. Will you guys advice me for following actions?

1. Did any of you guys receive interview date? (Applied after Dec 19, 2003)

2. How can I know my exact status? (E-client status shows INPROCESS for last one year
2 months).
3. What is CAIPS? How can I initiate this on my case?

I appreciate your information. Thanks in advance.

Hi Johar Ali

Thanks for your reply. You are really active member if this site and alwasy hlpful for lot guys like me. Really you are great. Once agian thanks a lot.

By the way What is CAIPS?
2. Does progress of my application depends upon my medical completed date or my initial application date?

Is the Fee amount US$ 715 or US$ 820

Kenny04 said:
Right of Permanent Residence Fee for principal applicant, Spouse, Common-law or Conjugal partner is US$820 or CND$975 (each)

Acceptable methods of payment: Money Order,Cashiers Cheque or Bank Draft

Payment in Canadian dollars must be drawn on a bank located in Canada and payable to the "Canadian Consulate General"

Payment in U.S. dollars must be drawn on a bank located in the United States

Update your address again to make sure that your passport request is not misplaced. You should get passport request from Buffalo in a month or so.

Hi

Sorry for the same question again. According to the above reply the fee is 820, however somebody who I know is landing in canada said the fee is something like 715. Can anybody please confirm the exact fee..

thanks

kris

Hi Johar Ali

Thanks for your reply. You are really active member of this site and always helpful for lot of guys like me. Really you are great. Once agian thank you.

By the way
1. What is CAIPS?
2. Does progress of my application depends upon my medical completed date or my initial application date?

PR Canada

GC PAIN
How could you say Medical done prior to knowing your Interview date? I have same situation, the letter I received with Medical forms says, Do not get your Medicals done until you receive interview date. Please let me know details about the Medical thing .
Thanks
Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
What document normaly RPC request after IA?

I have sent all the documents initally except FBI clearence.
What document typically RPC will request after IA of my application (if they waive Interview & IELTS score)? Howmuch time normaly require to prepare & send all the documents ?.

Appreciate if someone inform the details of additional documents to be prepared when replying IA letter.

Thanks

Gc Pain said:
Thanks for your reply. You are really active member if this site and alwasy hlpful for lot guys like me. Really you are great. Once agian thanks a lot.

By the way What is CAIPS?
CAIPS is an acronym for Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System. It is part of the Electronic Data Processing (EDP) system used by the Canadian Immigration offices to process visa applications. check www.caipsnotes.com for further info.

kris7077 said:
Hi

Sorry for the same question again. According to the above reply the fee is 820, however somebody who I know is landing in canada said the fee is something like 715. Can anybody please confirm the exact fee..

thanks

kris
due to exchange rate the fee has gone up so check CIC official website for current fee. It will also be mentioned once you get IA letter from CIC.