Buffalo Tracker (please add)

I think you will have to waite for th einterview now. Once oyu have placed a change for the interview venue then just leave it for now and waite and see what happens. I hope your lawyer is right in this regard. You can get some ideas from CAIPS notes and might help a little. You can find people opinion on this forum about getting CAIPS notes. I have never ordered them myself and am planing on doing it. It costs only like 25-30 bucks but help a little. You can also check out the files waiting in th einterview queue. Someone has posted a web link on this forum a while back so look around. Good luck..

I had posted my application on Nov 1st. It was sent back asking for new fees & copy of H1. Posted again first week of Dec. Checked with the bank the drafts were cashed early Dec. Still have got no AOR. Any suggestions? Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Sh_Ad

Canada PR

Johar Ali,
I did not hire any attorney,I completed my application myself but took attorney's opinion about transfering the case from LA to Buffalo for interview. Anybody knows what do we find in caips and how to find while in CANADA. Is it possible somebody else can order/check caips in Canada on my behalf.
Please comment.
Thanks
Bill

yes they can do that for you. It is less expensive if someone in Canada order it for you. CAIPS notes should help you find out what triggered the interview, this according to the previous posts.

Sh_Ad said:
I had posted my application on Nov 1st. It was sent back asking for new fees & copy of H1. Posted again first week of Dec. Checked with the bank the drafts were cashed early Dec. Still have got no AOR. Any suggestions? Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Sh_Ad
I made a similar mistake in november 2003 and then mailed it in Dec 2003. So hang in there and you will be fine. check this out and you would have an idea.
www.yogi799.com you can sort by AOR by clicking on the minus sign...to see the most current one's

Canada PR

Johar Ali
Did you get letter for interview waiver .What mistake you are mentioning you made.Please explain.
Thanks
Bill

Thanks Johar Ali for your response. Any idea, how come they have encashed the draft but not reply back. Can this happen?

Also how long did it take for you to receive your AOR after you resent the application.

Thanks
Sh_Ad

Johar Ali said:
I made a similar mistake in november 2003 and then mailed it in Dec 2003. So hang in there and you will be fine. check this out and you would have an idea.
www.yogi799.com you can sort by AOR by clicking on the minus sign...to see the most current one's

Photographs

I am almost all set to mail in my application today. Wish me good luck!!!! Thanks to you guys for your guidance and help.

Regarding photographs, does it really have to match the size that they have specified in Appendix C? I tried the photographer to get it done for me, but they still gave me the standard 2" x 2". Will this work or will I have to trim it before mailing in the application?

Also, do we paste one photo on the main application form, and send the other 3 in an envelope?

Can someone plz advice.

Thanks in advance.

Passport Request & Different Return Address

I got Passport Request last week. I have given address to my friend for all communication. I need to give return address for passport to my home.

Can I do that ?

Thanks,

Passport stamped

Hi all,

"Happy New Year".

After receiving the PP request in Dec '04, I went to Buffalo for stamping. Dropped the passports for me and my family and got them back in the afternoon. I did the medicals in Sept '04 and hence I have time until Sept '05 for landing.

This forum had been very useful for me. I would like to thank everyone for contributing with valuable informations and sharing their experiences.

Wish you all good luck. I will share my landing experience with you all after landing.

My timeline is as follows-

Visa post: Buffalo, NY
Date applied: July 2002(employment category)
IA : May 2003(Interview waived)
Medicals sent: Sept 2004
ROLF paid: Nov 2004
PP Request: Dec 2004
Visa stamped: Dec 2004

Regards,
SMathew.

I have donemy medicals in August, ROLF fee paid with additional docs in October. Do you guys think it is time for me to order CAIPS notes or is it still in time frame. When I look at the above post it seems like mine is kind of late.

I94 with passport ?

I am on H1B. I got request to send passport for canada Immigration visa. Should we send with I-94 stapled with passport or without I-94 ?

Please help me. I am going to send tommrow ?

Thanks,

Chicagopain: I think you are right. I ordered CAIPS notes yesterday. Thanks for the reply. Hopefully, I will get PPR before the CAIPS results.

waitingsince2k1 said:
I am on H1B. I got request to send passport for canada Immigration visa. Should we send with I-94 stapled with passport or without I-94 ?

Please help me. I am going to send tommrow ?

Thanks,

I think you should spk to the embassy and go there personally and get it stamped
If you are sending then ,send a letter with a notorised copy of I94
and explain to them

Smathews, congratulations!: How come you sent in your medicals in 2004 while your IA was done in 2003 almost over a year apart even your interview was waived.

To Johar

Hi Johar Ali,

Thanks. The Medicals was sent in late deliberately to delay the process little bit! Luckily everything worked out fine and I got more time here in US.

SMathew.

Johar Ali said:
Smathews, congratulations!: How come you sent in your medicals in 2004 while your IA was done in 2003 almost over a year apart even your interview was waived.

PP with/Without I94

I am too far from Buffalo. I can send by only mail. Can anyone tell me I should send passport with I-94 ?

Please help me ...........

vadak said:
I think you should spk to the embassy and go there personally and get it stamped
If you are sending then ,send a letter with a notorised copy of I94
and explain to them

waitingsince2k1: What difference does it make. Your I94 is not that important as your passport. If you are welling to mail in your passport then mail it in with your I94 card staple at teh back page. Good luck and congratualtions!

billofempire said:
Johar Ali
Did you get letter for interview waiver .What mistake you are mentioning you made.Please explain.
Thanks
Bill
Yes I got interview waved. I mailed in my application in November with no proof of US residence and legal status and thus was returned. It took one month that I got my AOR.