Buffalo Tracker (please add)

s_mathew said:
Along with the IA, they sent me a list of docs to be send within 60 days but didn't mention about the medicals although they sent me the forms along with the IA. So, I assumed I could send it later.

SMathew.
Did you send a copy of the letter with the additional docs. You may want to ask them by faxing about the medicals.... I am not sure but it sounds fishy to me...

waitingsince2k1 said:
I am planning to go canada around April. is there any issue come back with AP.

I heard that Canada Immigation office will not allow comeback to US without PR card ? is it true ?
No it is not true. Read the posts, many people have done. smathews is alone you are in his catagory as well and we are all babies in the world of immigration. There are 100's of posts regarding AP travel on this forum and elsewhere but you are asking the question why. It is just because you are a baby as well. Cheer and good luck.

Can anyone throw lights on my status, expereince or guess will be fine.

IA: Aug, 2004
Med: Aug, 2004
Addition docs/ROLF fee: Oct 19, 2004
PPR: Pending
Is it late or is it in time frame? e-CAS shows, medical results have been received.

Just so that you feel better. My time line

Med: Oct 5, 2004
Addition docs/ROLF fee: Nov 1, 2004
e-CAS shows: Started processing Jan 24 2004.

Johar Ali said:

Is it late or is it in time frame? e-CAS shows, medical results have been received.

waitingsince2k1,

I don't think I gave any false advise or information to anyone as you have mentioned. From your post, I thought you know about some specific cases who got rejected while trying to re-enter USA from Canada using AP. That's all I was trying to understand. For that, you are calling me a 'new baby to immigration'. O.K. May be I am a baby in this field. But, if you are such a smart guy, why would you have to go around asking people about these things? You must be a pro in all the immigration matters.

SMathew.

waitingsince2k1 said:
SMathew,

You are new baby to immigation. Please do not give any information if you do not know. People will scared. AP is valid to come back in USA. but I am asking people.. anyone used that.

Thanks,

To Johar

Hi Johar,

From many people's experience in this forum and others including me, once the online status changes to medicals recv'd, then you must be getting the PP request very soon. So, just hang in there. Good luck.

SMathew.

Johar Ali said:

Hi Johar,

My process is already completed and the passport got stamped.

SMathew.

Johar Ali said:
Did you send a copy of the letter with the additional docs. You may want to ask them by faxing about the medicals.... I am not sure but it sounds fishy to me...

Hi Johar Ali,

Doctor sent medicals in the month of July'2004 , my status not changed still in the online tracking always says as "started processing 1.5 years back date".

Is it too early if I am applying for CAIPS notes ?

Thanks
arun

arun_gc_waiting said:
Hi Johar Ali,

Doctor sent medicals in the month of July'2004 , my status not changed still in the online tracking always says as "started processing 1.5 years back date".

Thanks
arun
If I were you, I will order CAIPS notes. My medicals were done in August (08/25/04) and still ordered caips notes. It is only 30 bucks and can relieve some stress. BTW: When did you send in additional docs? online status really does notm ake any difference but gives us that comfort... Not knowing is always painfull but could be blessing sometime... :)

s_mathew said:
Hi Johar,

My process is already completed and the passport got stamped.

SMathew.
So did you at least do your medicals before the completion of the process? It seems like you got away with the medicals....

arun_gc_waiting said:
Hi Johar Ali,

Thanks
arun

I have done and doctor has sent my medicals in May 2004 and I am waiting since then. Also online message still shows "in process". I have already ordered caips notes. Let us see if I could make something out of it.

Johar,

It seems you haven't seen my time line along with a previous message after stamping. If not, here's it again.

My timeline is as follows-

Visa post: Buffalo, NY
Date applied: July 2002(employment category)
IA : May 2003(Interview waived)
Additional docs(except medicals) sent: July 2003
Medicals sent: Sept 2004
ROLF paid: Nov 2004
PP Request: Dec 2004
Visa stamped: Dec 2004

Johar Ali said:
So did you at least do your medicals before the completion of the process? It seems like you got away with the medicals....

Hi Johar Ali,

I sent additional documents on July 2004.

Ok, I will go ahead and apply for CAIPS Notes. You are right there is nothing painful compared to waiting for something without knowing the status.

Thanks
arun

Caips Notes

Johar Ali
You ordered CAIPS NOTES in Aug, 2004 and what did you find in CAIPS NOTES? Do they write to you in detail, reason or discrepancy In application/File?
Please specify.

Thanks
Bill

My medicals were done in August. I ordered my caips notes just last Monday and emailed my consent on Tuesday 01/11/04. According the estimated time, I will get the caips notes next month somewhere around the 14th... I will post details then..