Baltimore transfer at 8/6 (RD 1/16/2002)

I got confused, Please clear the below and any other info that you have not posted I am getting something new in your every recent post better provide full info about your case stepwise so that other person can understand:
1 Employer A filed LC for you then employer filed I-140 for you it that clear?

2What date employer A filed I-140? What is receipt date of I-140?

3 When did I-140 got approved,

4 Were you with working with employer A when I-140 got cleared?
5 When was I-485 filed?

6 Do you mean that employer threatened you that the evaluation letter (future job offer letter) that company A attached with I-485 is forged by you?
7 who signed the evaluation letter?
8 did you use EAD or still maintain H1 status??

If the evaluation letter was signed by employer then he cannot accuse you of fraud, even if he sends letter to USCIS they can match his signature on I-140 petition (because employer has to sign I-140 petition) and they have also the copy of approved LC ETA form 750A that also has employer signature on it
------------------------------
1. Is it very serious implications to my case?
-------- If any fraud committed by you and is found by USCIS it is serious matter.
2. At the time of interview, Can we prove that my previous employer was wrongly accusing?
------- No need to discuss anything at the time of Interview ONLY reply what they ask, don’t discuss anything if they don’t ask. If you are honest you need not worry, DON’T ASK DON’T TELL that is the policy

3. If we want to prove wrong, if we show all the pay stubs from the day of joining of the new employer. Is that going to be sufficient?
--- pay stubs has nothing to do with Evaluation letter, pay stubs only show that you were working or working with particular employer, evaluation letter or future permanent job offer letter is different it is permanent job offer letter, nothing to do with pay stubs , one can file GC through company XYZ and XYZ files LC I-140 then the beneficiary files the I-485 with FUTURE JOB OFFER LETTER from XYZ and one need NOT to be working with XYZ and still can get GC because GC is for future job
4. Can we get to know what letter he has sent to USCIS?
--- USCIS may not disclose to you it is between employer and USCIS, if they have any issue they will ask you

***** I suspect some hidden story. Tell me honestly who signed the Evaluation letter or Future job offer letter that was submitted with I-485. Do you know one can file I-485 with out evaluation letter? Because the evaluation or jobs offer letter is read at the time when they are going to approve the case at that time they check birth certificate FP, photographs and other stuff and most of the time I-485 hits 180 days and one can send new employer letter to use AC21 if any RFE is recieved or before RFE so that new employer letter is attached with pending I-485 and one can update the USCIS that he /she would like to use AC21.

Ans - Yes you are absolutely right.

Ans - I dont know the date employer filed I-140. But the receipt date of I-140 is june 2001.

When did I-140 got approved,
Ans - I-140 approved on November 2001.

Were you with working with employer A when I-140 got cleared?
Ans- I was working with employer A when I - 140 cleared and I was working with same employer from the day i came to US till Dec 2003.

When was I-485 filed?
I filed for I - 485 on April 2002.

6 Do you mean that employer threatened you that the evaluation letter (future job offer letter) that company A attached with I-485 is forged by you?

Let me give brief history regarding this..............

on oct 2003, I got an RFE from USCIS and in that they had asked for EVL. At that time, i was getting around 20000 less salary from the labor, So i asked the employer to mention in the letter that he will intent to pay the salary mentioned in the LC after I get my GC apart from mentioning my current drawn salary. So he said that I dont like to pay. Then he took couple of months to decide that he said that he cannot do that. Time was running out,

then I changed the employer and got the EVL from the new company and invoked AC21 and replied USCIS with EVL from the new company. whereas my old company accused me that I had forged the letter as he thought that i sent the letter as if i was working with the old company(As i didnt tell him about the new company name when i officially resigned from the company). whereas I changed to new employer and i am working with them since then and then i replied to USCIS with my new company.

who signed the evaluation letter?
CEO of new company.

did you use EAD or still maintain H1 status??
I am using EAD.

Hope the above is clear....

Let me know how you feel..
Thanks
GlenMD

Added to other questions which you have asked.

I suspect some hidden story

-----No there is no hidden story. I have explained now everything.

Tell me honestly who signed the Evaluation letter or Future job offer letter that was submitted with I-485. Do you know one can file I-485 with out evaluation letter

-- On march 2002, when I filed for I-485 at that time i was with the old company and at that time, My old company had sent the EVL and also at that time my old employer CEO had signed.

Again from the above i have provided all the info. Let me know if you require more information.

Thanks a lot for your help

Thanks
Glenmd

glenmd said:

Ans - Yes you are absolutely right.

Ans - I dont know the date employer filed I-140. But the receipt date of I-140 is june 2001.

When did I-140 got approved,
Ans - I-140 approved on November 2001.

Were you with working with employer A when I-140 got cleared?
Ans- I was working with employer A when I - 140 cleared and I was working with same employer from the day i came to US till Dec 2003.

When was I-485 filed?
I filed for I - 485 on April 2002.

Let me give brief history regarding this..............

on oct 2003, I got an RFE from USCIS and in that they had asked for EVL. At that time, i was getting around 20000 less salary from the labor, So i asked the employer to mention in the letter that he will intent to pay the salary mentioned in the LC after I get my GC apart from mentioning my current drawn salary. So he said that I dont like to pay. Then he took couple of months to decide that he said that he cannot do that.
Time was running out
then I changed the employer and got the EVL from the new company and invoked AC21 and replied USCIS with EVL from the new company.

---- that is OK
whereas my old company accused me that I had forged the letter as he thought that i sent the letter as if i was working with the old company
---- let him think what he likes or dislikes, you cant control his imagination, you dont have any problem becase you sent new employer letter use AC21, past employer letter sent to USCIS that you did a fraud will NOT stand

(As i didnt tell him about the new company name when i officially resigned from the company). whereas I changed to new employer and i am working with them since then and then i replied to USCIS with my new company.
------- you did the correct thing
who signed the evaluation letter?
CEO of new company.
---that OK

did you use EAD or still maintain H1 status??
I am using EAD.

Hope the above is clear....

Let me know how you feel..
Thanks
GlenMD

glenmd said:
Added to other questions which you have asked.

I suspect some hidden story

-----No there is no hidden story. I have explained now everything.

Tell me honestly who signed the Evaluation letter or Future job offer letter that was submitted with I-485. Do you know one can file I-485 with out evaluation letter

-- On march 2002, when I filed for I-485 at that time i was with the old company and at that time, My old company had sent the EVL and also at that time my old employer CEO had signed.
----------------------- No problem for you
Again from the above i have provided all the info. Let me know if you require more information.
------ you are very clear now and I dont find any issue with your case.

Fikar matt karooooooo aap ka case bilkul clear AC21 case hai

Good Luck!!
Thanks
Glenmd

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ginnu,

Thanks a lot for your response.

See i was with my previous employer continuously for 4 1/2 years, and when i left the company, he started threatening about revoking I-140 and also accusing that I had forged the EVL letter (while replying for RFE for EVL) and he also told me that he would inform like that to USCIS that I had forged the EVL. But I didnt think he had any grounds to accuse me like that. But I didnt argue with him at that time as i thought he was just threatning me. But when he really try to revoke my I - 140. I am started doubting that he will do anything to satisfy his anger.

So now, as you now the exact details of my case.

Can you please answer my questions.

1. If at all he has accused in the letter of forging. Is it very serious implications to my case?
2. At the time of interview, Can we prove that my previous employer was wrongly accusing?
3. If we want to prove wrong, if we show all the pay stubs from the day of joining of the new employer. Is that going to be sufficient?
4. After replying to NOID, my I -485 case got transfered. On July 2004, I had applied for AP, On Sep 2004 I had got RFE for photos, passport copies for both myself and my wife. I replied and then I got approval of AP. Is that a good sign??

glenmd said:
Hi ginnu,

Thanks a lot for your response.

See i was with my previous employer continuously for 4 1/2 years, and when i left the company, he started threatening about revoking I-140 and also accusing that I had forged the EVL letter (while replying for RFE for EVL) and he also told me that he would inform like that to USCIS that I had forged the EVL.
A) Previous employer signed the job offer letter when you filed I-485 ( he canot say that you forged it and even if he sent letter to USCIS it will not stand)
B) when RFE was sent you updated USCIS that you want to use AC21 and sent new job offer letter signed by new company CEO and this was your LAST update to USCIS regarding your I-485. you need not to worry, becase if I accuse you that your Degree is Fake I have to provide the evidence to USCIS or USCIS will investigate and send you letter and will inform you what more they need from you, no need to worry if USCIS had any concern about that they should have not approved AP and remember that is last action from them.

But I didnt think he had any grounds to accuse me like that. But I didnt argue with him at that time as i thought he was just threatning me. But when he really try to revoke my I - 140. I am started doubting that he will do anything to satisfy his anger.
-------- let him write 1000 letters, you have provided the new company future permanent job offer letter to use AC21 if USCIS is concerned they will veryfy with new employer not with Past employer ( if you still have fear then again take the copy of the letter that you sent to USCIS to use AC21 from new employer and Also take recent letter from your new employer for future job offer letter to use AC21 on company letterhead
So now, as you now the exact details of my case.

Can you please answer my questions.

1. If at all he has accused in the letter of forging. Is it very serious implications to my case?
----- if he has accused but cant prove why you worry? it is nothing USCIS knows that many employers retaliate when worker uses AC21 and past employers send this kind of letters or try to revoke I-140.
-------- Why you are intrested in dicussing him? How you are going to prove?????????? and why you want to prove anything if not asked by USCIS officer????? USCIS is not going to ask you about your past employer accusing you, they dont have time, they just look if you are qualified for approval or if they need any document. REPLY ONLY what they ask
---- I have replied to that in my last post. you only need to show 2-3 recent pay stubs from your NEW employer at the time of Interview becase New employer AC21 letter is going to be base for I-485 approval
4. After replying to NOID, my I -485 case got transfered. On July 2004, I had applied for AP, On Sep 2004 I had got RFE for photos, passport copies for both myself and my wife
----- you need to know that now they need Color copies of DL and passport first page or CLEAR copies of PP and DL and NEW style Photographs or get RFE
. I replied and then I got approval of AP. Is that a good sign??
---- YES, YES it is GOOOOOOD Sign

what did USCIS wrote when they sent NOID or what was content of NOID, share if you wish.
** It seems to me that you are still worried, for your peace of mind if you wish you can take lawyer with you at the time of Interview, no need to hire the Baltimore famous lawyer they will send some other lawyer from the office and the law office also charges more then others. in MD you have other very good lawyers those who charge less than big law offices and personaly look at your situation.
Good Luck!!!

First of all, thanks for the response.

what did USCIS wrote when they sent NOID or what was content of NOID, share if you wish.

Ans- I am in office, I will get that in the evening. I will try to post them.

Thanks
GlenMD

HI Ginnu,

The text is very big, it runs two pages. Again most of them are standard messages.

The message which is pertaining to my text is as follows:-

On Aug 2004, your employer tried to revoke your I-140 immigrant visa. So to adjuticate the case, you can use AC21 and also the condition to use AC21, is that the applicant should change the job from 180 days of Filing AOS.

So we have issue NOID, within 30 Days, if you reply to the following evidence, we will adjudicate your case.

- EVL
- Three months paystub.
- A request to use AC21.

Let me know the above is explanatory.

Thanks
GlenMD

glenmd said:
HI Ginnu,

The text is very big, it runs two pages. Again most of them are standard messages.

The message which is pertaining to my text is as follows:-

On Aug 2004, your employer tried to revoke your I-140 immigrant visa. So to adjuticate the case, you can use AC21 and also the condition to use AC21, is that the applicant should change the job from 180 days of Filing AOS.

So we have issue NOID, within 30 Days, if you reply to the following evidence, we will adjudicate your case.

- EVL
- Three months paystub.
- A request to use AC21.
****** that is clear and you have sent new employer letter of future job offer to use AC21+ paystubs, nothing to worry. case is clear

Good Luck!!

Hi marusia,

Did you get the interview letter. Or did you had any updates if you have visited Baltimore office.??

thanks
Glenmd

GlenMD,
No. I did not get the letter. Called my lawyer. She said:
1)they may do inquiry after 6 months after transfer (January 2005)
2)the processing dates in Baltimore office are TD, not ND of your I-485. It's frustrating. I was hoping they honor our NDs.

PS Did anyone get the interview letter from Baltimore? Please post here the info. Thanks.

Marusia,

I am thinking that you should go to Baltimore office. They are really nice. You can inquire with Infopass appointment.

6 months is really frustrating. I dont think that is right from the lawyer side.

You can contact the local congressman / Senator. I think by my experience for congressman.

Thanks
GlenMD

glenmd said:
Marusia,

I am thinking that you should go to Baltimore office. They are really nice. You can inquire with Infopass appointment.

6 months is really frustrating. I dont think that is right from the lawyer side.

You can contact the local congressman / Senator. I think by my experience for congressman.

Thanks
GlenMD
I know about a case that was transferred from NSC in December 2003 to baltimore, the person got his interview date in February 2004 but he had some urgent work to go out of US on that date his lawyer sent letter to baltimore to rescheduled the interview date. Till date he has not got new interview date notice his lawyer sent 3 letters to Baltimore in past 4-5months and they did not send any reply. It is better to visit Baltimore as suggested by GlenMD

Hello All,

Has anybody recently got the interview letter from baltimore, please post the details.

It is really frustrating that we are waiting for 2 1/2 years in vermont center and then I dont know how long is the wait in baltimore office.

thanks
GlenMD

Hi all,

As baltimore office, even this thread is also in fast asleep.

Did any of you receive any type of communication from baltimore office???

Right now, I see that Newark, washingtondc and atlanta threads are really active.

Only our thread is not having exchange of communication.

Thanks
GlenMD

Glen :D

Its just message communication going on expressing their concerns about the delayed process in transferred cases going on most of the time in other centers also. In some very rare cases its other way round. Don't worry when people get something they will post it.

What's on your end? I remember the officer told you to wait for 4+ months to schedule the interview right.

In my case i took infopass appointment to meet the local office immigration officer for enquiry of our cases. They said it will take 4-6 months for scheduling the interview. I am not sure how correct they are. They also said processing based on Transferred Date (TD) but on original notice date or receipt date.

Also parallely i contacted the local washington dc senators office. After my case got transferred on 23rd September she called the local office on 27th of september. They said the files of our applications started moving to local office on same date i.e. september 27th and will take around a month time to get them in local office, assigned an officer etc. So they asked person in senator's office to call around end of october. She notified that to me and she also said will contact them on 27th october again and will feedback to me. Hope she should have some kind of response by that time.

Unfortunately washington dc district office is moving to a different location. That moving process might also impact the process. That's what the senator told me too. They are very helpful in passing the information to me.

Hi,
My case, along with my wife's, was transferred to Baltimore from VSC on Sep-29-2004. The online status says the usual message....
".....transferred for scheduling interview and .....".

I haven't received any mails [USPS] so far to this effect. My lawyer has received the notice of transfer.

Going by the responses posted by others, looks like it is going to take a few months before we get an interview call....

The other interesting development is that the VSC processing has drastically jumped ahead to June-2003.... :)

Not sure if the local processing is better than being at VSC.... :(

RD (485) - Jun-2003
AP - Mar-2004
EAD - May-2004
1st FP - Sep-2004
Transfer to Baltimore Sep-2004.

I shall update here as soon as i get the next notification.

Good luck to all....

Definitely local office processing is not reasonable. They are taking 4 months - 1year for just scheduling the interview. By that you can imagine how worse they are in processing the applications.