Attorney for i730?

My file transferred notice came and mentioned transferred to NBC
Not sure what is next!!
For me too it went like that. They first transferred my case to NBC , just after one month later NBC sent it back to Nebraska for speed processing. And then my case was approved just after two months.
It's good for your case

For me too it went like that. They first transferred my case to NBC , just after one month later NBC sent it back to Nebraska for speed processing. And then my case was approved just after two months.
It's good for your case
Thank for update. For me, file transferred from TX.

It's good for your case
Is your case in NVC? For how long?

It's good for your case
Hello good day! Once the case is approved by the NVC, what is the next step? do we have to pay anything? When is the appointment for the interview received?

Hello, good morning, receive a cordial greeting, my case was approved by the NVC, what are the next steps?
do i have to pay anything? How is the subject of medical examinations?

Hello, good morning, receive a cordial greeting, my case was approved by the NVC, what are the next steps?
Good Morning
what is your processing center
if you could put your timeline since you introduced the i730
Thank you

What kind of form did you file? Is it form I-130 or I-730?
Because these cases are different.

Mine is the same (Sep 27,2021)from 359 days showing the same status fees were waived
At Nebraska service center

Last edited:
به نظر می رسد پرونده شما اخیراً تأیید شده است. پس از این USCIS پرونده شما را برای پردازش بیشتر و ایجاد پرونده برای مصاحبه ویزا ذینفع دادخواست شما در سفارت ایالات متحده در کشور خود به NVC ارسال کرد.
سلام به همه، چه کسی می تواند بگوید این یعنی چه؟
بله پرونده من هم در این مرحله است. دو سال گذشته است. پرونده من وقتش تمام شده چقدر باید صبر کنیم؟ چه پیشرفتی حاصل شده است؟ اگر بله، لطفا راهنمایی و اطلاعاتی به من بدهید؟

Please share your timeline. Every time your had updates on your case with dates

Thanks for congratulations.
I wasn’t notified at the case creation stage.
I did call to NVC for update and they provided me all related information.
After USCIS send the case to Department of state, your case status doesn’t change at USCIS case status page.
All later progress on your petition will be appeared on CEAC web page. A case number from NVC is required to have your current status. Hopefully you will get one soon. Wishing you a smooth process
Our documents have been in the USCIS office for a year, we are waiting for our approval, but there is no news. My father is sick, he has a back disc. He is in America. We came to India from Afghanistan. It has been a year and a half since we arrived. Destiny is in the dark. Unfortunately, we have been forgotten. Please let me know if you have any information about the judiciary. We are very tired

Our documents have been in the USCIS office for a year, we are waiting for our approval, but there is no news. My father is sick, he has a back disc. He is in America. We came to India from Afghanistan. It has been a year and a half since we arrived. Destiny is in the dark. Unfortunately, we have been forgotten. Please let me know if you have any information about the judiciary. We are very tired
Very sorry to know about your situation. If you're waiting for decision on form I-730, Unfortunately there is nothing you can do except waiting patiently. As you said you case was submitted more than a year, I would suggest you to ask your father to apply for expedite processing of your case on the base of his medical condition. If USCIS founds him eligible you might have positive out come of your case. My best wishes for your family!!!

We all

We all have waited 2-2.5yrs to gt approval
Bt since now uscis is fasting everything u must get an approval within 1.5-1.8 months

We still haven't received what to do, where to go, if you can give us a guide, please, we have a lot of problems. You can't do anything for us and our family.