Attorney for i730?

Is this number Indian or is it from America, where is this lawyer located, if you don't mind, please provide information

It means that it helps us to get our approbell or it only guides us
You asked for information on how to contact the owner(s) of this forum, that’s what you’ve been provided with. You’ll need to contact them to find out if they’re able to assist with your case or not (bear in mind they will not work for free) or you basically remain patient for your case to sort itself out. You’re not the only one waiting for an approval like you would have seen from others on this thread.

You asked for information on how to contact the owner(s) of this forum, that’s what you’ve been provided with. You’ll need to contact them to find out if they’re able to assist with your case or not (bear in mind they will not work for free) or you basically remain patient for your case to sort itself out. You’re not the only one waiting for an approval like you would have seen from others on this thread.
Yes, I understand. Thank you for your information. Is there anyone here who has contacted these lawyers and who got good results? If so, please reply.

IRAP LAWSUIT CALLS ON U.S. GOVERNMENT TO REUNITE SRI LANKAN REFUGEE FAMILY

Plaintiff: “It pains me to think about how many moments I have missed without them by my side.”

(Greenbelt, MD) – Today, the International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP) filed a lawsuit on behalf of a Sri Lankan Tamil refugee living in Texas who has been waiting to reunite with his wife and children in the United States via the “follow-to-join” (FTJ) program. Part of the Refugee Act of 1980, the FTJ statute allows spouses and unmarried children of refugees to join their family members who have been resettled in the United States.

The lawsuit alleges U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has failed to adjudicate the FTJ petitions of plaintiff Jayarajah Antony Rajeevan Kulas within a reasonable time, leaving his wife and children stuck overseas in the dangerous conditions Mr. Kulas fled nearly a decade ago. The FTJ process was built into the U.S. refugee system to address the problem of family separation, yet growing delays in the program have kept families separated – defeating the purpose of the program. This lawsuit holds these delays to be unreasonable and seeks to promptly reunite the Kulas family.

“My only hope is for my family to join me,” said plaintiff Jayarajah Antony Rajeevan Kulas. “It has been eight years since we have been together. I worry constantly for their safety and it pains me to think about how many moments I have missed without them by my side.”

Mr. Kulas fled his home in Sri Lanka to escape multiple attempts by the Sri Lankan army to kidnap, torture, and murder him, and was safely resettled as a refugee in the United States in 2018. He filed FTJ petitions for his family with USCIS in July 2020, as soon as he learned he was eligible to do so. His wife and two children remain in grave danger in Sri Lanka, and he has never been able to meet his youngest son as a result of his family’s eight year separation.

“The Kulas family has suffered immensely during their journey to safety and it is unconscionable for the U.S. government to delay their reunification any longer,” said Ary Hansen, Nierenberg Fellow in IRAP’s Litigation Department. “The U.S. government should act immediately to ensure administrative delays do not keep families separated. Every day that passes is another day Mr. Kulas’s wife and children live in danger.”

In March, IRAP filed a separate lawsuit on behalf of Afkab Hussein, a Somali refugee whose reunification with his family continues to be delayed. That lawsuit also challenges the government’s unreasonable delays (six years and counting) in processing the family’s FTJ petition.

Additional Information

Read today’s filing: HERE

Read about IRAP’s lawsuit on behalf of Afkab and his family: HERE
Is this number Indian or is it from America, where is this lawyer located, if you don't mind, please provide information

They agency helping all refugees free of charge after having a lawsuit with uscis to enter usa contact them

For all refugees with uscis delays

Plaintiff: “It pains me to think about how many moments I have missed without them by my side.”

(Greenbelt, MD) – Today, the International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP) filed a lawsuit on behalf of a Sri Lankan Tamil refugee living in Texas who has been waiting to reunite with his wife and children in the United States via the “follow-to-join” (FTJ) program. Part of the Refugee Act of 1980, the FTJ statute allows spouses and unmarried children of refugees to join their family members who have been resettled in the United States.

The lawsuit alleges U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has failed to adjudicate the FTJ petitions of plaintiff Jayarajah Antony Rajeevan Kulas within a reasonable time, leaving his wife and children stuck overseas in the dangerous conditions Mr. Kulas fled nearly a decade ago. The FTJ process was built into the U.S. refugee system to address the problem of family separation, yet growing delays in the program have kept families separated – defeating the purpose of the program. This lawsuit holds these delays to be unreasonable and seeks to promptly reunite the Kulas family.

“My only hope is for my family to join me,” said plaintiff Jayarajah Antony Rajeevan Kulas. “It has been eight years since we have been together. I worry constantly for their safety and it pains me to think about how many moments I have missed without them by my side.”

Mr. Kulas fled his home in Sri Lanka to escape multiple attempts by the Sri Lankan army to kidnap, torture, and murder him, and was safely resettled as a refugee in the United States in 2018. He filed FTJ petitions for his family with USCIS in July 2020, as soon as he learned he was eligible to do so. His wife and two children remain in grave danger in Sri Lanka, and he has never been able to meet his youngest son as a result of his family’s eight year separation.

Ary Hansen, Nierenberg Fellow in IRAP’s Litigation Department. “The U.S. government should act immediately to ensure administrative delays do not keep families separated. Every day that passes is another day Mr. Kulas’s wife and children live in danger.”

In March, IRAP filed a separate lawsuit on behalf of Afkab Hussein, a Somali refugee whose reunification with his family continues to be delayed. That lawsuit also challenges the government’s unreasonable delays (six years and counting) in processing the family’s FTJ petition.

Additional Information

They agency helping all refugees free of charge after having a lawsuit with uscis to enter usa contact them

“The Kulas family has suffered immensely during their journey to safety and it is unconscionable for the U.S. government to delay their reunification any longer,” said Ary Hansen, Nierenberg Fellow in IRAP’s Litigation Department. “The U.S. government should act immediately to ensure administrative delays do not keep families separated. Every day that passes is another day Mr. Kulas’s wife and children live in danger.”

Additional Information

We talked to them several times, we called the office, we visited the office, but they said we can't help you, that's not our job, that's it. Can the United Nations cooperate with us?

hello, good morning, greetings group, someone who is waiting for an appointment for the American embassy in Colombia, or who has met someone from i 730 for the Colombian embassy...I want to know how long it takes for the embassy to assign the appointment

hello, good morning, greetings group, someone who is waiting for an appointment for the American embassy in Colombia, or who has met someone from i 730 for the Colombian embassy...I want to know how long it takes for the embassy to assign the appointment
Share timeline please my case is also at Nebraska service center recipt jan 2021

U got approval from uscis or nvc
Nvc is visa processing if ur case shows approved by uscis u hv to wait till transfer to nvc

We all in the group many are at nvc processing stage 1-2 months after approval
Bt still no any update

This process is so disappointing
Waiting waiting waiting
N again waiting
Hope u get soon

For me too it went like that. They first transferred my case to NBC , just after one month later NBC sent it back to Nebraska for speed processing. And then my case was approved just after two months.
It's good for your case
Hello,
Does your case transferred to NVC or not yet?

چقدر از تاریخ تشکیل پرونده رام شد برادر
ببخشید نمیشه با ما همکاری کنید تا زودتر از یک سال تاییدمون رو بگیریم؟ لطفا در صورت امکان به ما کمک کنید.