Attorney for i730?

Only thing is you can submit in inquiry
Nt just us everyone around the world are waiting a long time hardly untill uscis n nvc gives the final decision n visa to travel covid was the biggest issue ruined everything,millions of people waiting hardly til uscis replied even me too,bt we cnt do anything than sending n inquiry bt for now u must hv gotten fees waived off msg,wait another 4-6 months u will get approval then another 3-4 months for interview,n visa altogether another 1 year tolerate with hope

Only thing is you can submit in inquiry
Nt just us everyone around the world are waiting a long time hardly untill uscis n nvc gives the final decision n visa to travel covid was the biggest issue ruined everything,millions of people waiting hardly til uscis replied even me too,bt we cnt do anything than sending n inquiry bt for now u must hv gotten fees waived off msg,wait another 4-6 months u will get approval then another 3-4 months for interview,n visa altogether another 1 year tolerate with hope
Wow, this is too much, but we have problems, where are our problems heard, the situation is very difficult for me

Wow, this is too much, but we have problems, where are our problems heard, the situation is very difficult for me
If u hv any medical condition u cn expedite n fast bt other thn that uscis wnt listen,in 2018 60,000 immigrants waited for interviews and 40,000 were called for a month now 385,000 on queue and 35,000 are clled for a month,what to do friend we all are tolerating so hardly ,if covid was nt there we all re in US rn

I wrote a comment on the Facebook page of the USCIS office and in that post, a person named Mr. Mark replied to my comment. They said, pay me 550 dollars, I will get your approval and within three months, I will get your visa for 4500 dollars. Do you think so? This person is reliable, my father says that this person works illegally, now I don't understand if it is such a thing or not, maybe you know, the man told me that I am a special agent and a. I am an official employee of UCSI and I am a lawyer. Now I don't understand what this is
I dont think anyone cn interfere for stuff inside uscis bt if u wanna give a try tell him to pay 40% before and the rest 60% after the work is done, bt dnt spend 4500$ bt still this is very risky,cause let say he illegally misused the system to get you approval ,there re many more things,again the case transfer interview at ur country embassy,then at arrival to airport they will check the letter u bring,they hv records n if they find out anything suspicious u will loose everything and will neve rbe able to enter usa,so even u gt approval it would be useless,for fraudulent stuff they take very big legal actions so better to wait or expedite the case,else on utuve there re many lawyers find a professional lawyer and try to give a push,

yes friend,bt be happy that this is 2022 n gonna start 23 soon if it was 2019 if should hv to stay like 2.5-3 more yrs bt now everythings speeding up,take ur both vaccines n keep them ready they will check those,before covid the 730 processing time was 6-7 months toget visa,slowly the number of intervirws kepts are rising up and cases re moved fast
So u can expect something soon download the uscis app add ur case number n check everyday that what im doing

Very sorry to know about your situation. If you're waiting for decision on form I-730, Unfortunately there is nothing you can do except waiting patiently. As you said you case was submitted more than a year, I would suggest you to ask your father to apply for expedite processing of your case on the base of his medical condition. If USCIS founds him eligible you might have positive out come of your case. My best wishes for your family!!!
And still we are refugees of the United Nations of India, does this not help us?

yes friend,bt be happy that this is 2022 n gonna start 23 soon if it was 2019 if should hv to stay like 2.5-3 more yrs bt now everythings speeding up,take ur both vaccines n keep them ready they will check those,before covid the 730 processing time was 6-7 months toget visa,slowly the number of intervirws kepts are rising up and cases re moved fast
So u can expect something soon download the uscis app add ur case number n check everyday that what im doing
It's true, I'm checking at USCIS, but it's been two years since your case was transferred to another office, so it doesn't say anything anymore, but we have a case out of time, how can we wait another 6-7 days?

When
It's true, I'm checking at USCIS, but it's been two years since your case was transferred to another office, so it doesn't say anything anymore, but we have a case out of time, how can we wait another 6-7 days?
did u file? I thougjt it was one year after u filed,if its 2 years u must get a professional lawyer n start to push bt in a legal way

When

did u file? I thougjt it was one year after u filed,if its 2 years u must get a professional lawyer n start to push bt in a legal way
We have a lawyer from Love Group. He tells my father to wait until he comes in a month. I don't know what to do with you. The lawyer says that your case has been rejected because of the people who came from Afghanistan. You have to wait. There is nothing we can do. I don't know what to do.

We have a lawyer from Love Group. He tells my father to wait until he comes in a month. I don't know what to do with you. The lawyer says that your case has been rejected because of the people who came from Afghanistan. You have to wait. There is nothing we can do. I don't know what to do.
If rejected u will get a msg i dnt think rejected,

If anyone can help me with my problems, please send me a message, or if you have any information, or give me a phone number and email address that will answer me, please, we are in a lot of problems in life, each of us is completely tired of life, I want to get rid of many problems myself. I have no life, my mother is still sick, my sister is sick, I don't understand how long our situation will continue, I am very tired.

Very sorry to know about your situation. If you're waiting for decision on form I-730, Unfortunately there is nothing you can do except waiting patiently. As you said you case was submitted more than a year, I would suggest you to ask your father to apply for expedite processing of your case on the base of his medical condition. If USCIS founds him eligible you might have positive out come of your case. My best wishes for your family!!!
There is a war in Afghanistan, let's go and lose our lives. If we are in India, the price is high. We didn't study. Everything is dirty and boring. What should we do? I don't know which way to go. Here, house rent is expensive. Food is expensive. My father is sick. Please, our problems are too many. There are three children of my siblings. They are not being fed properly. I don't understand. We were forgotten. Why is the investigation not being done properly? Why are we the only ones left out of all the people, the Afghans leaving? Our case is out of time.

Whos the family member of u living in usa?
There is a war in Afghanistan, let's go and lose our lives. If we are in India, the price is high. We didn't study. Everything is dirty and boring. What should we do? I don't know which way to go. Here, house rent is expensive. Food is expensive. My father is sick. Please, our problems are too many. There are three children of my siblings. They are not being fed properly. I don't understand. We were forgotten. Why is the investigation not being done properly? Why are we the only ones left out of all the people, the Afghans leaving? Our case is out of time.
E
Give. A call to this forum owned lawyer and ask them for anything support to go to usa soon,ask ur father to file expedition with explaining the hardtime u all re facing becaue of the war,

E

دادن. با یک وکیل متعلق به این انجمن تماس بگیرید و از آنها بخواهید که به زودی به ایالات متحده بروید، از پدرتان بخواهید که یک اکسپدیشن را با توضیح شرایط سختی که همه شما به دلیل جنگ با آن روبرو هستید، تشکی

E

Give. A call to this forum owned lawyer and ask them for anything support to go to usa soon,ask ur father to file expedition with explaining the hardtime u all re facing becaue of the war,

E

دادن. با یک وکیل متعلق به این انجمن تماس بگیرید و از آنها بخواهید که به زودی به ایالات متحده بروید، از پدرتان بخواهید که یک اکسپدیشن را با توضیح شرایط سختی که همه شما به دلیل جنگ با آن روبرو هستید، تشکی

E

AMS LAW GROUPOur lawyer is from this group. How can I contact your association?

E

I want to contact you, how to contact you, I want to contact you, please give me information if you guide me.