Attorney for i730?

Oh whats the time to receive by consulate since the day transferd from nvc

Cn u tell

N u cn go to uscis create acc n add ur receipt nos n check everything

Hope u would get interview soon
It takes a month for the documents to arrive at the consulate, and two weeks after before u can be contacted by the consulate

Hello everyone, Does anyone knows if the status change to form I-730 was transferred to another office for processing? is it mean anything?
Before it was a Texas service center.

Congratulations
I have not had the same luck
my case is in texas 31 months ago and no approval
I don't understand what could be happening
someone who is processing in texas who is in my situation
Thank you
I am equally in the same shoes with you, my case is 34 months now, Texas center. Still waiting for approval.
Its frustrating.

How long after u filed n whats the msg shown
Filed on March. The massage shows On September 9, 2022, we transferred your Form I-730, Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition, Receipt Number........., to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice.
Don't know what is this mean.

Hello. It means your case was transferred for further review or for speed processing or to reduce baclklogs. Anyway it is good for your case. Maybe it will be approved soon.
Good luck
Filed on March. The massage shows On September 9, 2022, we transferred your Form I-730, Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition, Receipt Number........., to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice.
Don't know what is this mean.

Hello. How did you know your case was transfered to NVC?
Did uscis updates your case on their timeline?
My case was approved too on 3th of August 2022.
I am here waiting for other process
Hey any update on ur case whats the now status did u get interview for me only transfer to nvc

Hello. No update for my case yet since it was approved. It has been more than 40 days ago my case status didn't change" My case was approved "
I am still waiting.
Thanks
Or it must change to transfered to department of state soon
Better u file a case with out or processing time in the systen

Hello. It means your case was transferred for further review or for speed processing or to reduce baclklogs. Anyway it is good for your case. Maybe it will be approved soon.
Good luck
My file transferred notice came and mentioned transferred to NBC
Not sure what is next!!