Attorney for i730?

Я еще не получил приветственное письмо. Я позвонил в NVC и получил номер дела и счет-фактуру. Персонал службы поддержки сказал мне, что NVC ждет подтверждения посольства, чтобы отправить мне приветственное письмо.
Hello. Please tell me the NVC number

Hello guys, I'm also waiting for NVC to send case to Embassy for interview.
My father submitted i-730 form in September 2018
Case was approved in february 9, 2021
And in feb 25, 2021 the case was sent to NVC for Visa Processing

Its been more than 30 days and i havent got any call from embassy or any emails or change of status.

It will be really helpful to know if anyone got their interview date or any response from NVC or Embassy.

Last edited:
On February 24, 2021, we sent your case, Receipt Number SRC**********, to the Department of State for visa processing. You can find general information on Consular Processing by visiting our website at www.uscis.gov .

My case stutus showing this message. can i have some information from people who went through this. what will be the next step ?
Finally, today received a cherished news from NVC, that my case was sent to US Embassy in my country.
My timeline:
i-730. 02/19/2019
Request for expedite processing. 01/25/2021
Expedite request approved. 01/27/2021
i-730 Approved. 02/09/2021
Case sent to NVC. 02/24/2021
Case created at NVC. 03/08/2021
Case sent to US Embassy. 03/16/2021
Current status. (CEAC) Ready for Interview. 03/31/2021

Wishing Good luck to All !!!

Finally, today received a cherished news from NVC, that my case was sent to US Embassy in my country.
My timeline:
i-730. 02/19/2019

Hello GigiGaGa,
Congratulation on ur progress

When ur case was created on NVC on 03/08/2021, how was u notified?, did it show when checking status through receipt number?, Or did u call?

My receipt number still says that ' the case was sent to department of state'

Did u see ur progress while checking receipt number?

Hello GigiGaGa,
Congratulation on ur progress

When ur case was created on NVC on 03/08/2021, how was u notified?, did it show when checking status through receipt number?, Or did u call?

My receipt number still says that ' the case was sent to department of state'

Did u see ur progress while checking receipt number?
Thanks for congratulations.
I wasn’t notified at the case creation stage.
I did call to NVC for update and they provided me all related information.
After USCIS send the case to Department of state, your case status doesn’t change at USCIS case status page.
All later progress on your petition will be appeared on CEAC web page. A case number from NVC is required to have your current status. Hopefully you will get one soon. Wishing you a smooth process

Thanks for congratulations.
I wasn’t notified at the case creation stage.
I did call to NVC for update and they provided me all related information.
After USCIS send the case to Department of state, your case status doesn’t change at USCIS case status page.
All later progress on your petition will be appeared on CEAC web page. A case number from NVC is required to have your current status. Hopefully you will get one soon. Wishing you a smooth process
Congratulations !!! 1. Does NVC send you a welcome letter? 2.Does the embassy contacted you directly or through NVC?
Hello. Please tell me the NVC number
603-334-0700. You need to wait patiently, It may take 45 min

I called NVC and received the Case number and invoice number. When I log in to https://ceac.state.gov/, I get
"Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time."
Does anyone Experience this kind of situation? I'm confused I was expecting a welcome letter from NVC

Hello guys, I'm also waiting for NVC to send case to Embassy for interview.
My father submitted i-730 form in September 2018
Case was approved in february 9, 2021
And in feb 25, 2021 the case was sent to NVC for Visa Processing

Its been more than 30 days and i havent got any call from embassy or any emails or change of status.

It will be really helpful to know if anyone got their interview date or any response from NVC or Embassy.
Hi SkyNepal: Before the case was sent to NVC for visa Processing , Does NVC ask you to fill any form? Did NVC send a welcome letter to your father?
Thanks

Congratulations !!! 1. Does NVC send you a welcome letter? 2.Does the embassy contacted you directly or through NVC?

603-334-0700. You need to wait patiently, It may take 45 min
Thanks!
NVC didn't send me a welcome letter , I remember when I inquired about welcome letter customer service representative informed me that, there will not be a welcome letter for you.
Embassy do contact direct to the petitioner or beneficiary.
wishing you all the best!

Hi SkyNepal: Before the case was sent to NVC for visa Processing , Does NVC ask you to fill any form? Did NVC send a welcome letter to your father?
Thanks
Hello Selmon,

NVC never asked me or my father to fill any kind of form and also we haven't got any welcome letter. Our attorney said it will take from 4 weeks to 8 weeks to get a call from embassy, from the date when NVC received the case. It is also not mandatory to call NVC for CEAC access, but knowing login ID from NVC does give information about Case processing. I'm thinking of waiting upto 6 weeks before asking my attorney to call NVC for login ID.

One thing i want to say is, when my case was approved , my father never got the approval letter, only my attorney gets the letter and he sent us via email.

I'll keep updating about my case, and i hope you will too.
Hope to see some good news from you.

Last edited:
Hello Selmon,

NVC never asked me or my father to fill any kind of form and also we haven't got any welcome letter. Our attorney said it will take from 4 weeks to 8 weeks to get a call from embassy, from the date when NVC received the case. It is also not mandatory to call NVC for CEAC access, but knowing login ID from NVC does give information about Case processing. I'm thinking of waiting upto 6 weeks before asking my attorney to call NVC for login ID.

One thing i want to say is, when my case was approved , my father never got the approval letter, only my attorney gets the letter and he sent us via email.

I'll keep updating about my case, and i hope you will too.
Hope to see some good news from you.
Thanks. I Appreciate!

Thanks!
NVC didn't send me a welcome letter , I remember when I inquired about welcome letter customer service representative informed me that, there will not be a welcome letter for you.
Embassy do contact direct to the petitioner or beneficiary.
wishing you all the best!
Thanks for your response! I appreciate

Hi Guys,
Applied I-730 last month with expedite request since my wife has cancer back home. When will I get a response and/or an approval notice. Let me know guys. It’s texas office.
Thanks in advance

For my expedite request, it took them 45 days to respond!.
Thanks a lot mate for your response. I hope I will get a response soon. It’s terrible passing each day not knowing what will happen to our families back home. I am pretty sure there are plenty of us in the same boat. Prayers are the only way around this...

So anyone knows..what is the NVC to US Embassy steps for an approved i730 petition with estimated timelines these days?

Is the NVC to overseas US embassy process for i730 equal to the process for i130 petitioners.

Dont petitioners have to fill DS 261 immigrant visa application on ceac website at some point?

Pls enlighten

My timeline:
i-730. 02/19/2019

Hi, sorry to trouble you.

Just to clarify.

Once you were informed that case was created at NVC, did you have to login to the ceac website (https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/) and complete the steps for an immigrant visa petition like it is the case for approved i130 applicants?

Can you elaborate on the NVC to overseas US embassy process for i730?

I got my i730 USCIS approval two days ago & wondering the next few steps at NVC before the interview. Appreciate your guideline