Processing time for green card based on asylum

Somebody said 90% of adjustments go without interview.
Does ANYONE have been thru a situation where there was serious issues or concern with the case? ( Besides bureaucracy, medical and other mundane documents).

like, has anyone been notified or been to an interview with concerning their refugee adjustment of status?
What do you mean man!? What other issues could happen! 90% of the concern happens when you write something on the i-485 that different than your asylum application! And most of the folks who file it without an attorney help they catch mistakes and end up in long time of waiting and maybe interview for the i-485

Many thing can happen, not all cases are so straightforward.

I am asking those who had an interview. If you didn't - thank you for your answer but i am looking for different answers. :)

Many thing can happen, not all cases are so straightforward.

I am asking those who had an interview. If you didn't - thank you for your answer but i am looking for different answers. :)
You look scared of something and if you’re scared of something it means you got something wrong like fraud but anyway good luck !

You look scared of something and if you’re scared of something it means you got something wrong like fraud but anyway good luck !
Mishomasr, please be more respectful to the other members of the forum and please work on your communication skills.

Rick Ventura is right, the cases are different, there is no one case that fits all the other cases. And that being said, being worried about your pending personal case doesn't mean you've done something wrong, but such resentment can be due to several other factors, not fraud or wrongdoing, but to be put in a legal limbo of indefinite waiting.

Don’t feed the troll. Since he has been approved in August, he has been bullying everyone in this forum. Probably he has some gap in his case, he blames everyone who is asking question about gc interview, he blames who makes suggestions.
Just ignore mishomar entries.
Approved in August looooool you’re so pathetic

Yes, they did. If they don't accept your international insurance, the consulate may not give you a visa and will ask you to send them the right insurance. In term of travel, I think things went well. It was quite easy leaving the US. All they checked was my RTD and COVID-19 vaccination card and that's all. When I arrived in Istanbul airport, it took them 3-4 minutes to check and confirm my RTD at passport check in counter. When traveling back to the US, things were relatively easy but I missed my connecting flight because the flight was delay for 25-30 minutes and you have to go through a second passport check in in the US and that took me another half an hour just waiting for my turn. The only question the officer asked me was my US address and that's all.

If you are traveling to Turkey with RTD soon, you have to make sure your RTD is valid, have COVID vaccination card/test, and have most of your USCIS approved/pending documents because I think that would make their work easy and I guess that could have been the reason they didn't ask any questions about my status. The documents that I had with me was copy of my asylum approval letter (they asked me if I had the original copy though), I-94, receipt of your pending green card application if you have applied, the address, EAD and a copy of my RTD.
Bro,
I need some advice. My turkey visa starts on Jan 24, but I booked the ticket on January 23. Transit through Germany. By the time I reach Germany it’s going to be 24th and also it’s going to be 24th by the time I end up in turkey. Do you think I will have any issue in immigration here when I am leaving on 23rd? ( Note : For RTD - Germany is on arrival).
I wanted to double Check with you all. Thanks in advance.

Bro,
I need some advice. My turkey visa starts on Jan 24, but I booked the ticket on January 23. Transit through Germany. By the time I reach Germany it’s going to be 24th and also it’s going to be 24th by the time I end up in turkey. Do you think I will have any issue in immigration here when I am leaving on 23rd? ( Note : For RTD - Germany is on arrival).
I wanted to double Check with you all. Thanks in advance.
I don't think you will have any issues.

Hi, I got my approval in 2021 March and will be applying for GC his march. Does anyone know what to do in terms of Spouse petition. I am not married yet but my fiancée is in Australia. Any suggestions on what to do?

Hi, I got my approval in 2021 March and will be applying for GC his march. Does anyone know what to do in terms of Spouse petition. I am not married yet but my fiancée is in Australia. Any suggestions on what to do?
only US citizen can sponsor their fiance(e) to get apply for a green card , in your situation that means you have to get married and get your green card . sadly with the processing times this is gonna take a while .

Same here. Have been waiting since Nov 2020.
My lawyer is preparing to file a law suit against USCIS (writ of mandamus) so then they have to provide an answer within 60 days.
Please let me know if it works for you. I may consider that when I see there is no more hope.

Ok so it is fair to understand that nobody here had an issue with their adjustment? Whether that would be an interview, additional questions or other situations. Just trying to understand what is the smoothness of the process ( Besides long time waits).

Hello everyone. Can anybody here confirm that address change can trigger making decision on asylum case?
if the new address is in the same jurisdiction of the asylum office I doubt the address change would change anything . if in different jurisdiction can either way depending on the asylum office , no one knows if you are going to be placed in front of the line or not if you are moving to a different jurisdiction. only change your address if you are actually moving to the new address . I'm assuming you haven't been interviewed yet

if the new address is in the same jurisdiction of the asylum office I doubt the address change would change anything . if in different jurisdiction can either way depending on the asylum office , no one knows if you are going to be placed in front of the line or not if you are moving to a different jurisdiction. only change your address if you are actually moving to the new address . I'm assuming you haven't been interviewed yet
Thank you for reply, did you had personal experience with it?

Thank you for reply, did you had personal experience with it?
applied for asylum in November 2012 in a area under the jurisdiction of the Chicago asylum office . in September 2014 I moved to an area under the SF asylum office , I got my interview appointment in November 2015.