Processing time for green card based on asylum

Conrats. on your approval. Is your service center TSC?

If you have USPS membership, u can check your eligibility for hold mail service. If it has not been arrived yet may be you can try to hold mail service, so u can pick up from post office.

Hi guys, do you know if USCIS mails can be intercepted ? USCIS sent me my green card to my old address, though I updated my address using their online form, now my card is going out ot my old address, and my wife's one going to mix between the old and the new address. Please advise.
When do you apply man? Was in Nebraska service center or NBC or Texas?

Conrats. on your approval. Is your service center TSC?

If you have USPS membership, u can check your eligibility for hold mail service. If it has not been arrived yet may be you can try to hold mail service, so u can pick up from post office.
It was filed in TSC, I filed a Mandamus lawsuit after 18 months, and they approved it few days ago. But unfortunately they are sending the cards to my old address, holding or intercepting is now working so far.

Any update on your case? I got a notice for evidence which was about my expired physical I just send them a new medical which cost me another $400! I hope that means they’re going to produce the card soon!

waiting since January 2019 Texas center which was transferred to Nebraska recently!

Hi,

Yes got an update for RFE, medical expired, medical sent and RFE received by NSC on 15/02/2022. Hopefully the next update is the green card.

It was filed in TSC, I filed a Mandamus lawsuit after 18 months, and they approved it few days ago. But unfortunately they are sending the cards to my old address, holding or intercepting is now working so far.
When did you file the mandamus law suit?
Did they ask you to resend the medical exam?

I filed the same law suit 2 weeks ago

But is shows National Benefit Center ? do wo supossed to check processing times an NSC ?
I think so. As you can see, there is no NBC when you choose form I-485 to check the processing time. only MSC and TSC process asylum based GC, they are currently having the same processing time.

Hello everyone,
I have a quick question. My wife and kid got i730 approved and file sent to embassy - waiting for interview. I visited my family on RTD and my wife is pregnant now. What’s going to happen now if :
1) She gets a chance for interview before her delivery? Does she mention about baby?
2) if she delivers before going for embassy? Do we file for the baby? Form I-130?
Appreciate your response.
Thanks.

Could you guys please provide more info on the lawsuit? What makes us eligible to file the lawsuit?
If you have been waiting for more than 1 year after you filed your I-485 and done the fingerprinting, you could potentially file the lawsuit. I have been waiting since Nov 2020.
You need to consult with an attorney.
It will cost you between $5000-$7000 to file. (Attorney fees+ filing fees)

If you have been waiting for more than 1 year after you filed your I-485 and done the fingerprinting, you could potentially file the lawsuit. I have been waiting since Nov 2020.
You need to consult with an attorney.
It will cost you between $5000-$7000 to file. (Attorney fees+ filing fees)
Thanks Bella Luna. I will consult with my lawyer. Are you considering filing it as well?

I filled it 2 weeks ago. The judge has sent out the 60 day notice to the government officials.

No responses yet.
Hi, may I ask which city you live in please? Is your lawsuit suing the USCIS Headquarter in Washington DC or suing your local USCIS field office?

Hi, may I ask which city you live in please? Is your lawsuit suing the USCIS Headquarter in Washington DC or suing your local USCIS field office?
I live in Los Angeles.

You sue USCIS, Homeland security, FBI, US attorney general, etc. Basically anybody who might be involved in your application process and background check.

I live in Los Angeles.

You sue USCIS, Homeland security, FBI, US attorney general, etc. Basically anybody who might be involved in your application process and background check.
Thank you! Does it mean that a government lawyer from the LA district will represent the USCIS on your case?