Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hey Guys! My Receipt number starts with MSC which is National Benefits Center. However, I don't see it listed when I try to look up the processing time. Do you guys know which one should I be looking at?

Hello everyone,
I have a quick question. My wife and kid got i730 approved and file sent to embassy - waiting for interview. I visited my family on RTD and my wife is pregnant now. What’s going to happen now if :
1) She gets a chance for interview before her delivery? Does she mention about baby?
2) if she delivers before going for embassy? Do we file for the baby? Form I-130?
Appreciate your response.
Thanks.
Hi there I can see u have a very pertinent question. This my point of view :

if your wife happens to get her interview before delivery then all she will need to provide is evidence that you guys met together while your i730 petition was in progress. A copy of your passport and hers featuring the entry and exit stamp into the country u met will be required to prove that .

But if she does give birth before her interview, the new born baby might delay the process if she definitely wants to travel with it , because the embassy will demand for a DNA test with a separate i730 file for the new born baby

now am not sure if there might be a possibility to expedite such a case though.

I 693 Medical exam mandate the Covid vaccine. I don't feel good to have covid vaccine for my kids ay ages 5 and 7. They have all other regular vaccines completed.
Is this possible to not get covid vaccine for minors and still get approved for green card?

I 693 Medical exam mandate the Covid vaccine. I don't feel good to have covid vaccine for my kids ay ages 5 and 7. They have all other regular vaccines completed.
Is this possible to not get covid vaccine for minors and still get approved for green card?
U can be exempted from the vaccine only if it’s based on religious opinion. To prove that u need your pastor or reverend written note to be given to the physician

Good morning, I would truly appreciate if anyone of you let me know that after asylum approval and when we receive the EAD A05 do we get any refund for the previous EAD C08? Please let me know. Thank you!

Good morning, I would truly appreciate if anyone of you let me know that after asylum approval and when we receive the EAD A05 do we get any refund for the previous EAD C08? Please let me know. Thank you!
To best of my knowledge u get no refund

Hey guys which office will process the application for i-485 filed from Indiana state

Nebraska or Texas?

Hey guys which office will process the application for i-485 filed from Indiana state

Nebraska or Texas?
Indiana state filers send their Asylum based I-485 applications to USCIS Phoenix LockBox.

God knows which service center will process.

Nebraska or Texas?
First of all
Congratulations after long time waiting!
indiana was supposed to be to Nebraska but that doesn’t happen anymore! All applications goes to national benefit center now stays there for 2-2.5 years then they either transfer it to texas or Nebraska for another 1 year! The whole GC process now is taking forever as we see at least 2.5-3.5 years to receive it after you applying for it

First of all
Congratulations after long time waiting!
indiana was supposed to be to Nebraska but that doesn’t happen anymore! All applications goes to national benefit center now stays there for 2-2.5 years then they either transfer it to texas or Nebraska for another 1 year! The whole GC process now is taking forever as we see at least 2.5-3.5 years to receive it after you applying for it
Thank you..

Damn that's too long.. Is it because of the COVID?