Processing time for green card based on asylum

I have changed my adress before my interview. It was different jurisdication asylum office. There was no question about adress change.

LOL i would not even comment whatever stupidity you just said.

Waiting for answers from others who experienced anything.
Hi Rick! I am so sorry you had to deal with this thing! Just ignore it and don't even bother reading its posts! Anyways, I came across this post today, hopefully it will help you and give you hope.

Attachments

• IMG_0731.JPG
    IMG_0731.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 77
my i485 status changed after 24 months to: "On January 20, 2022, we transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number *****, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case."
It was transferred to national benefits center. My question is what does this mean? and how long more approx I should wait to get my GC?

my i485 status changed after 24 months to: "On January 20, 2022, we transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number *****, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case."
It was transferred to national benefits center. My question is what does this mean? and how long more approx I should wait to get my GC?
My one of friend, he got asylum approval 2019 but he is still waiting for green card. It’s bad.

Hey Guys

So I got the letter today and apparently they have transferred my case back to NSC from TSC

The reason they have stated is for faster processing.

May 2018

This is getting ridiculous.
Any update on your case? I got a notice for evidence which was about my expired physical I just send them a new medical which cost me another $400! I hope that means they’re going to produce the card soon!

waiting since January 2019 Texas center which was transferred to Nebraska recently!

Hey Guys! I find this forum very helpful. I hope you guys can help me get some answers.

I am derivative applicant on my wife. Our Asylum was approved on March 2019. We applied for Green card on October 2020 and same month we received a notice that our previous Biometrics will be used and updated the case status. Since then there has been nothing so far. It's been 16 months. Sent inquiry 3 times already but no response from USCIS. Is this normal for Asylum based green card applicant? Or, am I missing anything?

Hey Guys! I find this forum very helpful. I hope you guys can help me get some answers.

I am derivative applicant on my wife. Our Asylum was approved on March 2019. We applied for Green card on October 2020 and same month we received a notice that our previous Biometrics will be used and updated the case status. Since then there has been nothing so far. It's been 16 months. Sent inquiry 3 times already but no response from USCIS. Is this normal for Asylum based green card applicant? Or, am I missing anything?
I'm in the same boat as you. I also applied GC asylum based in October 2020. Still waiting.

Did you send your Medical with the application? I did not. Would that make any difference? Do you know? Thanks!
I did. I didn't want to be delayed for the medical rfe so I included everything in there. But it seems like it doesn't make any difference. We're still waiting since Oct 2020.

Hey Guys! I am going to apply for Refugee Travel Document since I have Travel Plans for this year. Do I only apply for Refugee Travel Document, or Do I have to separately apply for Advanced Parole as well. My understanding from what I read in USCIS webpage I should apply for Refugee Travel Document since I am asylee...........what confused me is that pending I-485 applicant should apply for Advanced Parole. I hope that doesn't apply to Asylee? Thanks in advance.

Hey Guys! I am going to apply for Refugee Travel Document since I have Travel Plans for this year. Do I only apply for Refugee Travel Document, or Do I have to separately apply for Advanced Parole as well. My understanding from what I read in USCIS webpage I should apply for Refugee Travel Document since I am asylee...........what confused me is that pending I-485 applicant should apply for Advanced Parole. I hope that doesn't apply to Asylee? Thanks in advance.
You do not need advanced parole as an asylee, just Refugee Travel Document

From USCIS I-131 instruction pdf: https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/forms/i-131instr.pdf
Individuals who hold asylee or refugee status and are not lawful permanent residents must have a Refugee Travel Document to return to the United States after travel abroad, unless they possess an Advance Parole Document.

Semms like they moved some of the cases to the National Benefit Center and they did not even touch the cases since it moved, still says "Fingerprint Fee Was Received" been more than a year with this update.

You need to apply the RTD, not AP as you are currently an asylee in US.

Semms like they moved some of the cases to the National Benefit Center and they did not even touch the cases since it moved, still says "Fingerprint Fee Was Received" been more than a year with this update.
Aren't the local USCIS Field office supposed to process our asylum based green cards?

Hi guys, do you know if USCIS mails can be intercepted ? USCIS sent me my green card to my old address, though I updated my address using their online form, now my card is going out ot my old address, and my wife's one going to mix between the old and the new address. Please advise.