Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hi all,

My case was updated today and it said that my case was transferred to another office. Can anyone tell me what this is? And where it would be transferred? Or if it’s a good sign or a bad sign?

May 2018

TSC

thanks
Got the same update today
January 2019
TSC
Have you heard back anything?
Can you please let me know about any updates

Got the same update today
January 2019
TSC
Have you heard back anything?
Can you please let me know about any updates
Hey Mate,

Still waiting for the letter. But as per other forums, the local field office might call us for a quick interview and go through our 485 application form followed by approval.

The real question is when will the field office call us for an interview. It can be days, months or even years while our file collects dust.

Hey Mate,

Still waiting for the letter. But as per other forums, the local field office might call us for a quick interview and go through our 485 application form followed by approval.

The real question is when will the field office call us for an interview. It can be days, months or even years while our file collects dust.

Sorry, what questions will they be asked?

been 9 months I-485 still says "fingerprint fee was received" is this normal ?
9 months is a rookie number...Just kidding.
I've been waiting for 14 months. In a group I joined, there were some people waiting for 2-3 years, same type as ours. We don't know what to do.

2-3 years at NBC?!
2-3 years at TSC, even 4.

NBC does not show its processing time as you can look. Could be less than TSC, but could be more. But even when it shows, the processing time is not reliable.

I got a friend applied I-485 asylum based in at TSC in 2019. When he applied, the maximum processing time is 23 months, which means he should receive his GC by now. But the processing time kept increasing.
Whenever his case approaches the maximum processing time, USCIS increase it on their website, so whenever he contacts USCIS, he was told his case is still within processing time. Now the maximum processing time is 42 months. But who's gonna know it will increase again in the future.

NBC does not show its processing time as you can look. Could be less than TSC, but could be more. But even when it shows, the processing time is not reliable.

I got a friend applied I-485 asylum based in at TSC in 2019. When he applied, the maximum processing time is 23 months, which means he should receive his GC by now. But the processing time kept increasing.
Whenever his case approaches the maximum processing time, USCIS increase it on their website, so whenever he contacts USCIS, he was told his case is still within processing time. Now the maximum processing time is 42 months. But who's gonna know it will increase again in the future.
None of these processing times matter or are precise, it all depends on the individual case and many other factors that no one can explain. We are all dealing with random processing time without any logical handling, but a simple <<wait-and-see-what-happens>>: type of probability game...

That’s q story of my life. Waiting and waiting and more waiting. I reached out to congressmen and even the White House for help but I received an email from USCIS that nothing will change this processing time even the president. This is very unfortunate. I hope at least they add the new category for people like us to be able to apply for naturalization after 3 years.

That’s q story of my life. Waiting and waiting and more waiting. I reached out to congressmen and even the White House for help but I received an email from USCIS that nothing will change this processing time even the president. This is very unfortunate. I hope at least they add the new category for people like us to be able to apply for naturalization after 3 years.

Does the delay in this situation cause a delay in our citizenship?, or does it count as the day we took Asylee status ?