Processing time for green card based on asylum

I bought the insurance from the link below so I am not pretty sure if I have bought the right one or not.
Bro, how are you doing? Did you fly to turkey? Was your international insurance accepted? Please keep us updated. I am flying soon (God willing). Thanks and be safe.

Bro, how are you doing? Did you fly to turkey? Was your international insurance accepted? Please keep us updated. I am flying soon (God willing). Thanks and be safe.
Yes, they did. If they don't accept your international insurance, the consulate may not give you a visa and will ask you to send them the right insurance. In term of travel, I think things went well. It was quite easy leaving the US. All they checked was my RTD and COVID-19 vaccination card and that's all. When I arrived in Istanbul airport, it took them 3-4 minutes to check and confirm my RTD at passport check in counter. When traveling back to the US, things were relatively easy but I missed my connecting flight because the flight was delay for 25-30 minutes and you have to go through a second passport check in in the US and that took me another half an hour just waiting for my turn. The only question the officer asked me was my US address and that's all.

If you are traveling to Turkey with RTD soon, you have to make sure your RTD is valid, have COVID vaccination card/test, and have most of your USCIS approved/pending documents because I think that would make their work easy and I guess that could have been the reason they didn't ask any questions about my status. The documents that I had with me was copy of my asylum approval letter (they asked me if I had the original copy though), I-94, receipt of your pending green card application if you have applied, the address, EAD and a copy of my RTD.

Yes, they did. If they don't accept your international insurance, the consulate may not give you a visa and will ask you to send them the right insurance. In term of travel, I think things went well. It was quite easy leaving the US. All they checked was my RTD and COVID-19 vaccination card and that's all. When I arrived in Istanbul airport, it took them 3-4 minutes to check and confirm my RTD at passport check in counter. When traveling back to the US, things were relatively easy but I missed my connecting flight because the flight was delay for 25-30 minutes and you have to go through a second passport check in in the US and that took me another half an hour just waiting for my turn. The only question the officer asked me was my US address and that's all.

If you are traveling to Turkey with RTD soon, you have to make sure your RTD is valid, have COVID vaccination card/test, and have most of your USCIS approved/pending documents because I think that would make their work easy and I guess that could have been the reason they didn't ask any questions about my status. The documents that I had with me was copy of my asylum approval letter (they asked me if I had the original copy though), I-94, receipt of your pending green card application if you have applied, the address, EAD and a copy of my RTD.
Wow. Thanks a lot for sharing bro. It was so detailed and helpful. Will keep you updated on my journey.

Nice to hear you had smooth travel.
At which airport you took secondary inspection?

Hi everyone, I have some questions about the I-485 process for asylees:

1. Should I file I-693 (Medical Exam) with my I-485? Or should I wait until I get an RFE?
2. Do I-485 interviews commonly get waived for asylees? Or, do most asylees get an interview for I-485?
3. I asked this question as a separate post, but is it worth it to wait 2 months so I can file I-485 at Nebraska Service Center instead of Texas Service Center?

of course wotht it.texas is crayz slow
if i were you i send with medical you would get green card soon . if it will expire they will ask rfe the you send again . only lost couple houndred dollars
if they need you will be interviewed but its rare

Hi everyone, I have some questions about the I-485 process for asylees:

1. Should I file I-693 (Medical Exam) with my I-485? Or should I wait until I get an RFE?
2. Do I-485 interviews commonly get waived for asylees? Or, do most asylees get an interview for I-485?
3. I asked this question as a separate post, but is it worth it to wait 2 months so I can file I-485 at Nebraska Service Center instead of Texas Service Center?
What do you mean by waiting for 2 more months to file for i-485 to avoid texas service center? I don’t get it so can you please explain more

You don't know that. USCIS changed the procedure or something. Most of applicants are routed to NBC now without any timeframe. No more Nebraska now.
It will eventually end up going to either Nebraska or Texas! NBC is not issuing GC for asylees! They just put your application on hold at NBC until they transfer it to either Texas or Nebraska

It will eventually end up going to either Nebraska or Texas! NBC is not issuing GC for asylees! They just put your application on hold at NBC until they transfer it to either Texas or Nebraska
Do you mean that I will get transferred to Texas or Nebraska? So if I get transferred to Nebraska, would the on-hold-time at NBC count towards to the processing time? My on-hold-time is more than 13 months now...

These are 3 lockbox facilities for direct filling according to your state of residence. Afterward they forward applications to either Texas or Nebraska service center for further processing.
Since September 2020 (or even August?) asylum applications are routed to NBC, no more Nebraska or Texas. I applied in November 2020 from California, it's been a little over a year no, the last action was taken 305 days ago.

Is there any update guys?
Why would it take this long to process the AOS :(
Under the Obama administration, the AOS for asylum is just 3 months.

Is there any update guys?
Why would it take this long to process the AOS :(
Under the Obama administration, the AOS for asylum is just 3 months.
382 days for me :(
That’s ridiculous how they are saying that they’re sending cases to national benefit center for faster processing but it has actually caused more delays!!!

I send my green card application and I got receipt number, it says on website;
We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC*******. Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.
What does mean NBC is good place processing or they gonna send other place, anyone know something?

And can I do something to speed up processes? If you know something for expedite you can reach me via private message.

No one knows, they have not processed asylum type green cards since last October, I am one of them, what is your receipt number, I was on October 1, 2020