• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Is your Number current for October?
The reason I ask, since your VO is Montreal, trying to see any progress with Montreal...
are you in the DV2022 in Canada whatsup group?
Can you please send the WhatsApp group link to join it?

Brit Simon gives absolutely a lot of information,

But Brit Please change that "Send the bloody documents" To "Complete the bloody DS260 Early"!
More importantly, complete the bloody DS260 CORRECTLY so that the thread is not filled to bursting with anxious posts about how long it’s taking to unlock, whether you are still DQd after unlocking etc etc (when all this anxiety is totally preventable with a little care taken in the first place….)

No I am not in the Whatapp group . Can you share the link ?
Also I could not get your first question
If you number is AS800, according to visa bulletin it is current and if it was a normal year, maybe you would have gotten an interview date already.
The forum wont le me post the whatsup invite link, not sure how to share it.

Hey CP folks,
The repeated question(s) about when a selectee submitted their DS-260 and when they received doc request email is really becoming redundant as they get asked over and over again. And the information subsequently gets lost/buried with time. Susie made a nice suggestion a couple of days ago about one of you starting a spreadsheet to capture the information, but no one has bothered to do so to date. So I've gone ahead and created a DV 2022 CP Timeline Tracker for you guys. Please go ahead and populate your information on the spreadsheet which already contains formula to easily calculate the number of days/weeks/months folks have been waiting for.
If anyone has some additional input on what they would like to see on the spreadsheet, please provide that in the forum for consideration. Because this is my spreadsheet, I will have the final say on what goes on in there. While I will have the overall task of managing this spreadsheet, all users will have the ability to modify or update their respective timeline. Hope you guys find this useful

Hey CP folks,
The repeated question(s) about when a selectee submitted their DS-260 and when they received doc request email is really becoming redundant as they get asked over and over again. And the information subsequently gets lost/buried with time. Susie made a nice suggestion a couple of days ago about one of you starting a spreadsheet to capture the information, but no one has bothered to do so to date. So I've gone ahead and created a DV 2022 CP Timeline Tracker for you guys. Please go ahead and populate your information on the spreadsheet which already contains formula to easily calculate the number of days/weeks/months folks have been waiting for.
If anyone has some additional input on what they would like to see on the spreadsheet, please provide that in the forum for consideration. Because this is my spreadsheet, I will have the final say on what goes on in there. While I will have the overall task of managing this spreadsheet, all users will have the ability to modify or update their respective timeline. Hope you guys find this useful
Hi Sm1smom, I do have a few suggestions,
1- Do you believe it would be good to have one sheet inside the document for each region?
2- Maybe we could order by the by CN like the OC region google sheet?
3- Would be good to standardize the date format so that the calculations of the days would work, I suggest the "20-Jun-2021" format since it's easy to read for everyone.

PS: Thank you for the initiative

Last edited:
Hi Sm1smom, I do have a few suggestions,
1- Do you believe it would be good to have one sheet inside the document for each region?
2- Maybe we could order by the by CN like the OC region google sheet?
3- Would be good to standardize the date format so that the calculations of the days would work, I suggest the "20-Jun-2021" format since it's easy to read for everyone.

PS: Thank you for the initiative
Great suggestions!
1&2 - I like the idea of keeping separate tabs per region. It makes it easier to arrange the data by CNs and CN current date, which wasn't going to be possible everything listed together. Not sure if the OC folks will make use of this spreadsheet though considering I earlier on encouraged them to create their own spreadsheet. They're of course more than welcome to migrate to this (as this one has more features than they one they currently have) if they wish to.
3. Date format is standardized to MM-DY-YYRR - common US format.

Hello there !!!!

As far as I know and I heard only for those submitted ds260 form on before May19 or 20th receiving DRQ Mail from KCC and my question is Is there any date limitation for DS260 form submission and those who submitted after that date won’t get mail from KCC will their CN will closed forever??? ☹️☹️

How many PCC's did you have?
I was able to check my status around 28th September, 2021 after a serious search of my confirmation number so I was able to submit my D260 forms on 5th October, 2021
Wants to find out if meets KCC time frame and will be given the neccessary attention to proceed to the next step.

Hi, I am a DV2022EU18xxx, I was born and raised in Spain. My wife has two nationalities. She was born and raised in Venezuela, but she got her second nationality from her father (who was a Spanish citizen) when she was 10 years old.
Now regarding the documents KCC request, she has one birth certificate which was issued by the Spanish government. As a Spanish citizen who was born in a foreign country.
But apparently she could get another birth certificate, which she doesn't have (and Venezuela's situation is very complicated with bureaucracy), that would be issued by the Venezuelan government.

Is it enough to just send her birth certificate from the Spanish government? Spanish passport is now her main passport and they one she going to use to immigrate.

Thanks

You’ll be get a Mail from KCC for Documents request. As I heard and it seems those who submitted ds260 form early May only these days getting mail and let’s wait and see what happens and I saw on Brit sir web that he says since the DV2021 progress has been finished dv2022 will be quick little bit so let’s wait!!!
Please after submitting the D260 forms what response do we get from KCC

Hello
I think I will rephrase my concern more clearly.
I found the affidavit of support for fiscal year 2021 expired.
so i need to have for fiscal year 2022.
where can I find it to download and send it to my sponsor for that they can fill it out ?!
thank you

Hello
I think I will rephrase my concern more clearly.
I found the affidavit of support for fiscal year 2021 expired.
so i need to have for fiscal year 2022.
where can I find it to download and send it to my sponsor for that they can fill it out ?!
thank you