• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hello guys, do i need to unlock my ds260 if didn't include my youtube account and another social media I don't use ? I put three social medias will that be enough?

Hello guys, do i need to unlock my ds260 if didn't include my youtube account and another social media I don't use ? I put three social medias will that be enough?
The instruction was to provide information about all social media handles an applicant has, and not a minimum number or what one considers to be "enough"

The instruction was to provide information about all social media handles an applicant has, and not a minimum number or what one considers to be "enough"
Thank you,I already unlocked once,So no problem unlocking again ?
Ps: and i already got documents requested

Hello Orpheus,

Youtube is a streaming service not social media. Britsimon has said many times in his comments section that youtube is not social media. Check screenshot attached for a previous comment and his reply.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210914-185246_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210914-185246_Chrome.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 29
Hello Orpheus,

Youtube is a streaming service not social media. Britsimon has said many times in his comments section that youtube is not social media. Check screenshot attached for a previous comment and his reply.
Thank you for letting me know

update regarding Covid vaccination requirement.

There is no info which vaccine will be recognized, does it mean any vaccine available nowadays?

update regarding Covid vaccination requirement.

There is no info which vaccine will be recognized, does it mean any vaccine available nowadays?
Any approved vaccine, including for emergency purposes, (FDA or WHO) is acceptable.

Any approved vaccine, including for emergency purposes, (FDA or WHO) is acceptable.
Will this be required for people doing CP? It looks like only for those doing AOS or some other process directly with USCIS and already in the USA. Not related to consulates requiring the vaccine, at least for now, I imagine it will eventually become a requirement but in a country by country basis.

Will this be required for people doing CP? It looks like only for those doing AOS or some other process directly with USCIS and already in the USA. Not related to consulates requiring the vaccine, at least for now, I imagine it will eventually become a requirement but in a country by country basis.
It’s for everyone, hence why WHO as well as FDA approved vaccines are accepted - not all countries have the FDA approved ones. Today’s news is only for uscis, but cdc announced it for immigrant visa medicals a while back. I made a post at the time about it.

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/civil-surgeons/covid-19-technical-instructions.html
“The instructions in this document are to be followed for COVID-19 vaccination among applicants from all countries and are effective as of October 1, 2021.”