• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi,
When is the best time to change embassy, is it before being DQ? (I've already sent my docs but don't know when I'm going to become documentarily qualified.)

Hello Everyone,

I have not been able to login to view my 1NL (selection letter) on the dvprogram website since the past 1 week or so. Tried accessing thru different browsers but still unable. Is someone else also experiencing tte same?

Hi,
When is the best time to change embassy, is it before being DQ? (I've already sent my docs but don't know when I'm going to become documentarily qualified.)
what is your range of case number and have you been notified to send documents also after sending docs did you receive notification of receiving your docs

Hello
I got my Police clearance letter from Canada it is valid for 6 month. I applied the letter July 29 and got september validation time start from july 29! but Still KCC has not asked me send document and also i did not send documents even though my CN is current for October.
Should i apply one more time ? İ do not think i will have interview these month

Vasia 778

Police certificates are valid for 2 years for KCC and embassy so you are good, you don't need to apply for the new one. If Police certificate is from the country of previous residence and you have not returned back, it's valid even longer.
If your case number is already current, send documents asap without request.

Vasia 778

Police certificates are valid for 2 years for KCC and embassy so you are good, you don't need to apply for the new one. If Police certificate is from the country of previous residence and you have not returned back, it's valid even longer.
If your case number is already current, send documents asap without request.
Thank you very much
I asked from KCC change interview location still they has not send me any email confirmation or respond thats why i m waiting to send documents after they respond for be sure myself.

The visa bulletin for October 2021 is out!

In November, upto these following CN will be current. I am just sharing in case some people didn't notice the news.

Congratulations to those DV2022 winners whose CN will be current at Oct and Nov. Wish you all the best!

Screenshot 2021-09-14 at 2.05.48 PM.png

what is your range of case number and have you been notified to send documents also after sending docs did you receive notification of receiving your docs
-My CN: AS1xxxx
-No. I sent docs without being requested
-Yes, I received an autoreply Email notifying me that they received my documents.

Hello,

I really need your help.
My husband and I are planning to move to another country in October.
We have already submitted our ds 260 and documents without getting the request for the docs.
What happens once we move from the country that we lived in when we submitted the ds 260?
Do we have to unlock the ds 260 or inform Kcc we will live in a different country? I know we cannot change the interview location and that is fine!
My only concern is if we have to update kcc or not that we are moving?

Really hope that someone can help!
Thank you

Hello,

I really need your help.
My husband and I are planning to move to another country in October.
We have already submitted our ds 260 and documents without getting the request for the docs.
What happens once we move from the country that we lived in when we submitted the ds 260?
Do we have to unlock the ds 260 or inform Kcc we will live in a different country? I know we cannot change the interview location and that is fine!
My only concern is if we have to update kcc or not that we are moving?

Really hope that someone can help!
Thank you
Yes, unlock ds260 to update address and inform kcc in the unlock request email that you will be moving.

Are we not supposed to include our middle name when we send the documents....CN_FIRST_MIDDLE_LAST_Document type.pdf ??? I did send my full name as such. Is it a problem???

Hi again everyone. Thank you all for the suggestions, I'll think about what I'm gonna do.

Next Question: In case I send a PCC from each country, How should I name a PCC from UK-United Kingdom (guess who comes from there).

CN_Firstname_Lastname_Police_Certificate_UK OR
CN_Firstname_Lastname_Police_Certificate_United_Kingdom