• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Sri Lankan Winners

Thanks for your reply. If my friend sits for an A Level exam after 10 years of him leaving school, will that count? And I am assuming he needs to do 3 subjects with atleast simple passes?
Whenever he sat, CO needs the qualification/results at the time of interview.

According to the response from the consular section, US consulate Sri Lanka, it seems they will resume the scheduling cases once they satisfied with the local situation and put all the cases to administrative processing until the ban was lifted. however, they have mentioned they can't issue a visa until the June 22nd. but we don't know what will be implemented next by the president trump.

I wish best of luck for all the remaining cases in our country <3

Pls anyone knew weather US embassy in Colombo is functioning and have begins their scheduling interviews?
Thanx

HI yasiru,
Thanks for the information. Did you call and got to know these information?. As per your explanations, will they starts once the curfew is lifted here?. what do you mean by "put all the cases to administrative processing until the ban was lifted ", does this mean , they will starts interview before the June 22nd (EO will expire on june 22nd) and we have to wait till 22nd to know the result of the interview?
Thanks
Nimal

HI yasiru,
Thanks for the information. Did you call and got to know these information?. As per your explanations, will they starts once the curfew is lifted here?. what do you mean by "put all the cases to administrative processing until the ban was lifted ", does this mean , they will starts interview before the June 22nd (EO will expire on june 22nd) and we have to wait till 22nd to know the result of the interview?
Thanks
Nimal

No they didn't mention they will resume the interviews. but it sounds like they will do once the local condition is okay with them. however they have mentioned they can't issue a visa until the 22nd of June. but for the moment, we don't know what will be the next barrier Trump administration will implement. Let's wait and see what happens with full of neutral hope.

Hi everyone
Has anyone received his documents confirmation email yesterday or today? i am aware KCC have been sending confirmation emails since yesterday for africa region.